Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Takeover

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]she gets my vote.....Im guessing she must be famous? Ive never heard of her....or seen her

You poor sod, she is a regular guest on Soccer AM. She has a fantastic personality, great sense of humor, a laugh that would crack anyone up, likes football and is fucking gorgeous. She is the perfect woman unless she has a knob or something equally as vomit bringing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]she gets my vote.....Im guessing she must be famous? Ive never heard of her....or seen her

You poor sod, she is a regular guest on Soccer AM. She has a fantastic personality, great sense of humor, a laugh that would crack anyone up, likes football and is fucking gorgeous. She is the perfect woman unless she has a knob or something equally as vomit bringing

was bloody good on Strictly Come Dancing too and has a very good voice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]

was bloody good on Strictly Come Dancing too and has a very good voice.

Funny I always managed to catch her dances but found myself simply staring at her legs
  • Options
    ahhhhh ok
    Never seen soccer am.....what channell is that on?

Well Ive done my bit to edge this closer to the 1000 anyway....get there quicker if it was a would ya?

:-)
  • Options
    She can sing aswell ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    When was the last time anything even slightly real was posted on this thread about the supposed takeover?

If/when a takeover happens noone will post it on here and about three other threads will open! I for one will only belive a takeover has happened when I read about on this, the official "Charlton Takeover" thread
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]She can sing aswell ?
    ;-)

Don't think she can fit carpets but she like her under felt. ;-0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]When was the last time anything even slightly real was posted on this thread about the supposed takeover?

If/when a takeover happens noone will post it on here and about three other threads will open! I for one will only belive a takeover has happened when I read about on this, the official "Charlton Takeover" thread

Even then'DON'T believe it til its on the O/S.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]She can sing aswell ?
    ;-)

She also climbs mountains for charity!
  • Options
    T minus 36
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...I mean't 35, 35...oh damn this isn't going to work is it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]When was the last time anything even slightly real was posted on this thread about the supposed takeover?

Even then'DON'T believe it til its on the O/S.

Do they post news?
  • Options
    Yep, Henry told me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Yep, Henry told me.

Aaaaaah but I would not trust him he is part of the silent fraternity!
  • Options
    l_177b9fcde8f0832d85633e5ecdd0fe81.jpg
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited June 2009

#972!
  • Options
    oooops
  • Options
    #980 FOR ME, been a few whispers
  • Options
    whispers impact in the number of comments shown when you look at the main forum page. The number of open posts though will be the #number shown next to quote in the thread.

This should be #975 unless someone else sneeks in
  • Options
    Today i wills be mainly looking at #973
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I've been pretty reliably informed that the full detail of the takeover operation; how it affects Charlton's playing staff, budget and planning for the up-coming season; the total value; the "new" owners; why Charlton was selected above all other London clubs; the new Vice President structure; the details of the public ballot for football club board places; and the planned maintenance of all car park-based potholes will be revealed here, on Charlton Life, in the forum, on this thread in post number 975. So, not long to wait now.

You lied to us Chizz, I'm cancelling my season ticket renewal now.
  • Options
    she is quite tasty, gets my vote....995 for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]oooops[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_471853 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]alesha.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

where did you snatch that picture from?
  • Options
    and I know nothing....996
  • Options
    So who's lurking and ready to nab the 1,000 post?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]#980 FOR ME, been a few whispers

Whisper louder please
  • Options
    Can imagine everyone jockeying for position....lol
  • Options
    Who isnt lurking to add the 1000th post?
  • Options
    What's this thread all about then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]oooops[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_471853 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]alesha.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

where did you snatch that picture from?

I just went on Google Images as I thought some variety would be nice and there it was on the Mirror website
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!