Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Andy Murray thread

Comments

• Options

Yeah, Djokovic always wins there and usually it's beating by Murray in the final

Its one Tournament I'd love to see Murray win now as he seems to come SO SO close every year yet gets so emotional there when he loses
  • Options
    Nishikori is playing like a twat.
  • Options
    World number 5? Kiss my arse. He's given up already.
  • Options
    Murray had equivalent of a gruelling 5 setter. Djok is getting a gentle knockabout from Nishikori. Fact is Novak is still the man to beat and despite recent vulnerability has the seniority. A knackered Murray v a relaxed fresh Djokovic has only one outcome I fear.
  • Options

Murray had equivalent of a gruelling 5 setter. Djok is getting a gentle knockabout from Nishikori. Fact is Novak is still the man to beat and despite recent vulnerability has the seniority. A knackered Murray v a relaxed fresh Djokovic has only one outcome I fear.

Oh yea of little faith.
  • Options
    Novak and Andy are so far clear of any other men's tennis players nowadays. only Fed and Nadal can challenge them when healthy.

All the other top men's players lack the mental strength rather than a lack of talent.
  • Options
    If Murray wins tonight you could consider it to be his greatest ever victory imo.
  • Options

If Murray wins tonight you could consider it to be his greatest ever victory imo.

His first Wimbledon victory over Djokovic was his greatest for me.

Won in straight sets but in both the second and third sets Murray was broken, not only did he break back but went on to break and take the sets himself!!...

Any other game that should have been a five setter
  • Options
    Nishikori takes Murray to the limit, but Djokovic swats him away like a gnat.
    I hope Murray wins tonight but I am expecting 'normal' order to be restored.
  • Options
    Murray is no Nishikori. Playing like a demon. If only he could improve his first serve he would be unbeatable.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray should be ahead here...
  • Options
    Yesss he really deserves that...
  • Options
    Excited!
  • Options
    Some of the shots these 2 get to that they have no right to is ridiculous
  • Options
    Come on come on come on....
  • Options
    Its almost like the No.2 spot is jinxed the way Murray is suddenly winning here!!
  • Options
    GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Brilliant first set from Murray, although i feel he has to win this in 2, can see tiredness kicking in if Djokovic takes it to a 3rd
  • Options

Brilliant first set from Murray, although i feel he has to win this in 2, can see tiredness kicking in if Djokovic takes it to a 3rd

Murray is supremely fit though. He can go on and on but tends to defeat himself mentally.

Really is an amazing era for men's tennisthough

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Oh my good god. Not this time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh yes!
  • Options
    Yes he's supremely fit but he's played a huge amount of hours this week compared to Djokovic. He surely can't win another 3 hour match (if it goes that long) so i think he needs to wrap this up in 2 sets
  • Options
    GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! gO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  • Options
    Just scared my dog!
  • Options
    On this basis its a shame the year has to end today for Murray... He could really dominate 2017!!
  • Options
    Watching this, great tennis by both players Murray has the edge at the moment. Hope he can get it done in 2 sets.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Oh my god! Incredible.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

I'd say his greatest victory was either his first Grand Slam win in New York or his first Olympic title.
  • Options
    What a rally
  • Options
    Djokovic doesn't do giving up.