Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Andy Murray thread

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Looking at the draw and based on his current form, i think Andy will struggle to get past any of those potential opponents from the quarters onwards, barring possibly Zverev.
  • Options
    Zverev won't be easy either. Good young player who just beat Djokovic in straight sets in Italian Open final.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Wawrinka not had a great clay court season either this year. Fancy Del Potro/Zverev to make the final personally.

Although saying that, Del Potro might pull out due to injury. Touch and go for him.
  • Options
    Think Nadal will win it.
  • Options
    I'd like to see Del Potro win it for the s**t injuries he has been through.
  • Options
    ABC Anyone but the cheat
  • Options

Looking at the draw and based on his current form, i think Andy will struggle to get past any of those potential opponents from the quarters onwards, barring possibly Zverev.

Interviewed in paper today he said he had shingles in February and has suffered from lack of motivation. Having had shingles it knocks you back for months even when fit. Think he can forget the French and hope he gets his mojo back for Wimbledon
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I think we wil see the emergence of Thiem and Zverev into the top 5 by the end of the year and they will go on to be the dominant players over the next decade.
  • Options

I think we wil see the emergence of Thiem and Zverev into the top 5 by the end of the year and they will go on to be the dominant players over the next decade.

This unfortunately.
  • Options

ABC Anyone but the cheat

Who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ABC Anyone but the cheat

Who are you talking about and why the ABC reference.....totally baffling post if I may say so bb?
  • Options
    The cheat is Nadal and was in response to a previous post. I have done this to death before.
  • Options
    Errrrr right.......and what about the ABC bit.......what did you mean by that?
    Not meaning to be awkward, just curious to know mate.
  • Options
    Anyone But the Cheat is what I read ABC as
  • Options
    Just lost in the first round at Queens Club. 7-6 6-2.
  • Options

Is there any prize money for going out in the first round?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

10p and a Twix.
  • Options
    Unf***ingbelievable.
  • Options

Chizz said:

10p and a Twix.
    He'd promised his winnings in this tournament to the Grenfell Tower fund. Very sad for the survivors if his winnings are really low.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

10p and a Twix.
    He'd promised his winnings in this tournament to the Grenfell Tower fund. Very sad for the survivors if his winnings are really low.
    I'm sure he'll be boosting it out of his winnings from other tournaments/sponsors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

10p and a Twix.
    I'm sure he'll be boosting it out of his winnings from other tournaments/sponsors.
    I hope so.
  • Options
    Unsurprisingly has pulled out of US Open due to continued hip injury.
  • Options
    Disappointing, when he actually flew to NY and was with his brother.

This injury reminds me of a typical Charlton one, where instead of biting the bullet, it's allowed to drag on without being sorted properly
  • Options
    Such a shame.
  • Options
    Bollocks. Oh well. Come on Rafa...