Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hear today could be good news

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
Can't reveal source but I should be promising - and surprising!

Comments

• Options
    Parkinson is going to S'ton??????????
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    What your washing machine turning up? your fe(kin off home early to go to the pub? Your meeting a Fittie?
    Or just another one of these i heard its gonna happen on such and such bla bla bla
  • Options
    Burton to Chesterfield, Youga to Man Utd??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Parkinson is going to S'ton??????????

could be possible. Hanging around for the tintac he could opt to join Pardoo at Saints. IF he does it will put to bed the stories that he and Pardoo didn't get on, disagreed on everything etc etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Can't reveal source but I should be promising - and surprising!

If you're wrong can we throw rotten fruit at you?

Would be nice to him a bit of good news.
  • Options
    Pardew -> Southampton is one bit of good news, surely we can't have 2 in one day
  • Options
    if you are going to make posts like this then you shoudl back it up else it turns into another pointless post of today is the day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Can't reveal source but I should be promising - and surprising!

don't need to reveal your source, just reveal what it is !!!
  • Options
    Come on then swiso, give us what u have heard, let's make it interesting and give us something to dream about. What does it matter if it turns out to be wrong, afterall a bit of rumour is what internet message boards were made for
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]if you are going to make posts like this then you shoudl back it up else it turns into another pointless post of today is the day.

B MATE YOU SOUND AS FED UP WITH THE WHOLE FECKING THING AS ME

i know i was guilty of getting the Take over thread to a 1000 but atleast i did it with things taht were so fake you could fecking tell i am suicidal about Charlton right now and things like this aint helping

put it into the members only section and spill the beans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you after that bottle of CL champers Swisdom?.....I still think I should have got it on Wednesday with my Wednesday prediction in my 'Today's the day' thread that something momentous was going to happen......Chapple gave his long awaited reply to Bart's letter....albeit verbally.
    Very very disapointed that Bart didn't consider that as a prize winning effort on my part....he's not even had the decency to say something(even in a whisper) along the lines of 'close but no cigar'!........LOL!
  • Options
    From the snippets I've picked up over the past week, from being on a downer on Monday, back to being optimistic on Tuesday; Wednesday and Thursday were positively wonderful. Just hope that doesn't go back to a downer later on today.

I just hope everything rings true and not only is the new owner (please note singular) to be in place, he is also determined to make a go of it.
  • Options
    i hear today is Friday, and if confirmed its only one day before the brewary trip------so thats good news.
  • Options
    There ya go......................Val Doonican it is!
  • Options
    oh leave it out addickted you cant say things like that.

i wont be able to leave my computer desk.
  • Options
    What Curb it and NLA said.

Not interested in any more deadlines or "it's today" stories.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i hear today is Friday, and if confirmed its only one day before the brewary trip
    so thats good news.

Whoop, mate, 11am at place I mentioned.

I've seen the news anyway, we are going to Tunbridge and Dartford festivals.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh leave it out addickted you cant say things like that.

i wont be able to leave my computer desk.

Well I wrote the cheque on tuesday, so it should have been cleared by today.

And it's Mr Chairman to you. :-))
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo we're doomed I tells ya.
  • Options
    44 logged on 22 guests and 2 phantoms seems V busy for a Friday morning

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No
  • Options
    misses taking me away 4 my 40th this weekend lets hope its great news it will b a lovely birthday present .
  • Options
    not_sure_if_serious.jpg
  • Options
    YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I wonder if this was a joke by Swisdom and he's now gone to hide in a cave???
  • Options
    new owner to bring back standing?
    http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Ryanair39s-new-costcutting-measure-take.5433728.jp
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I wonder if this was a joke by Swisdom and he's now gone to hide in a cave???

Probably having to get some work actually done.

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]misses taking me away 4 my 40th this weekend lets hope its great news it will b a lovely birthday present .[/quote] Happy birthday old boy..............hope you have a great weekend.........leave the pay per view channels alone, and i hope you like your new Lacoste cardigan
  • Options
    Am getting bloody fed up with these type of posts
  • Options
    I hope this is not another Cry Wolf