Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I hear today could be good news

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I just hope the source doesn't turn out to be full of brown stuff...
  • edited July 2009
    And the silence begins all over again

FFS

i am leaving it logged on in the boot of me car and me phone on wifi all day, going to cost me a fortune but got to be going out you bad BSTDS starting this off on a friday of all days
  • i think they are teasing. best to ignore it. someone will text you if soething happens!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i think they are teasing. best to ignore it. someone will text you if soething happens!

but me phone will be in the boot with this fecking Laptop

bollx
  • Simon Jordan is selling Palace to Branson and then buying us!
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Simon Jordan is selling Palace to Branson and then buying us!

see i can live with those ones but not the i know something real and it is happening 2day

karma i spose months of joshing biting me on the arris
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Can't reveal source but I should be promising - and surprising!

I'm having a really s**t day,this better be good!!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Simon Jordan is selling Palace to Branson and then buying us!

see i can live with those ones but not the i know something real and it is happening 2day

karma i spose months of joshing biting me on the arris

Yeah, just supposing simon Jordan is leading the the consortium of local businessmen .... ?

No wonder Murray & co are reluctant to sell.
  • [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]misses taking me away 4 my 40th this weekend lets hope its great news it will b a lovely birthday present .

Jeeez...You only 40?! ;0 )
  • Swisdom 1 hour ago
    Can't reveal source but I should be promising - and surprising!

Zzzzzzzzzz

Really bored with these kind of posts.
  • Sponsored links:

• You've finally got the last card in your Charlton Rumours Top Trumps Collection....
  • Seems to be alot of "posters" on here today.........
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Seems to be alot of "posters" on here today.........

Yeah.....everyone is waiting for the mother of all announcements!
  • Swisdom you have gone very quiet,
  • Signing of Tresor Kandol? That would be bad news.
  • if this is a wind-up it isn't very funny and I'm getting very pissed off with them.
  • What Curb-it, Large and many others have said.......

:-(
  • I am at home sick.This had better be good news or i will be going back to the doctors before the day is out.
  • 1st call done still no news

wind up and all that spring to mind
  • i think this is a vane attempt at a scoop, and expect a daily or at least weekly repetition.
  • Sponsored links:

• No one apart from about 10 people know, so as ever, I'm waiting on the full facts emerging
  • Cant understand why people post this rubbish,,,,,,,,,,,unless you have concrete evidnece, and know it is going to happen, then why start threads on a forum??
  • The good news is England have got Ponting out
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]The good news is England have got Ponting out

Is that true................................... or yet another rumour?
  • Is there a standard time for announcements or what ?
  • monday press confrence from good source.
  • ha ha keep em coming
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]monday press confrence from good source.

So Swis was wrong !
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]monday press confrence from good source.

here we go again

members only the thread and start naming names people
  • Playing golf with someone well connected. No signal most of the time hence no updates

really hopeful of announcement by close of business today but it is ongoing

i'm not being deliberately cryptic - Im just trying to keep my phone dry.