Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hear today could be good news

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]This thread is nearly as funny as the Bray one!

It is. Thank God. Otherwise I'd be jumping off the Charles Bridge. As it is I can't take any more. Im going to turn this off and watch the Ashes. Trouble is, as soon as i do that, England go pear-shaped.
  • Options
    personally i think foreign investment in clubs should be banned,taking the soul out of football
  • Options
    Could also introduce an anagram competition for their names.

Winner gets to spend the day with Yassin Moutaouakil, thus giving fans the chance to meet a Charlton player - and ensuring Moo2 has a new (and only) friend.
  • Options
    So if we get a picture of one eye and then a hook can we asssume the club will having board meetings in Belmarsh?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Picture of their arms expected on Wednesday.

Eyes by next weekend.[/quote] And thats just the arabs wifes
  • Options
    Yes Nolly, foreign investment in football clubs should be banned. Apart from us, because we need the cash!
  • Options
    I've worked it out.

MoS said local businessmen but who locally has huge amounts of cash to buy the club.

Airman Brown has said the Valley might be sold.

AjaxAddick said big chairs needed for fat Americans (not all yanks are fat BTW)

Nolly said extra chairs needed so someone with a big local presence.

So it must be AEG. Local as at the Dome, worth £7billion, all the staff from the O2 coming along, Valley sold when we move to new Stadium next to the Pilot pub.

It all fits.
  • Options
    Can I have some of your [udrugsu] please (Sir) Henry ?
  • Options
    i had heard that he was leaving friday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Eyes by next weekend.
    And thats just the arabs wifes

Here you go..............................it was much easier photoshopping the kit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we may well just be parading our new bright pink and yellow away kit.
  • Options
    are we sure that the extra chairs aren't to increase the capacity at the valley, so we can meet demand for season tickets?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I think we may well just be parading our new bright pink and yellow away kit.

You're right Scoham...exclusive here, just like the home one!
  • Options
    So the current chairs are unsuitable (i.e the new owner doesn't like them) - which means we must be being taken over by an interior designer!

My money's on this chap : http://www.interiors-europe.co.uk/catalog/category_images/main_34.jpg

We may not be the best team in the league, but we will be the most stylish!

I think the new away kit will have a ruffle built into the design!
  • Options
    Yes this is all very well folks............... but has DA9 had a call from the club re hiring a van for the chairs?
    Without him confirming this, we simply 'cannot' cross the i's and dot the t's re the authenticity of this story.
  • Options
    And is MoG booked to lay the new Red Carpet .... ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]And is MoG booked to lay the new Red Carpet .... ?

I'm working on it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nug[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Eyes by next weekend.
    And thats just the arabs wifes

Here you go..............................it was much easier photoshopping the kit![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_493883 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]face.jpeg[/div][/ul][/div]

yikes we're being bought by Madonna
  • Options
    why would you need new or different chairs ? I mean how many exactly of the press boys are gonna turn up ? Blimey, if we were to taken over by Alan Sugar or Richard Branson we could probaly hold the Press Conference in a toilet cubicle. Another load of tosh imo. I'd take one of these threads a lot more seriously if someone actaully gave us some facts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]So the current chairs are unsuitable (i.e the new owner doesn't like them) - which means we must be being taken over by an interior designer!

My money's on this chap :http://www.interiors-europe.co.uk/catalog/category_images/main_34.jpg

We may not be the best team in the league, but we will be the most stylish!

I think the new away kit will have a ruffle built into the design!

He used to live near me when i was in Greenwich!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]why would you need new or different chairs ? I mean how many exactly of the press boys are gonna turn up ? Blimey, if we were to taken over by Alan Sugar or Richard Branson we could probaly hold the Press Conference in a toilet cubicle. Another load of tosh imo. I'd take one of these threads a lot more seriously if someone actaully gave us some facts.

Errr Large...Whoooooosh!!!

The chairs thing is a joke mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]why would you need new or different chairs ? I mean how many exactly of the press boys are gonna turn up ? Blimey, if we were to taken over by Alan Sugar or Richard Branson we could probaly hold the Press Conference in a toilet cubicle. Another load of tosh imo. I'd take one of these threads a lot more seriously if someone actaully gave us some facts.

Errr Large...Whoooooosh!!!

The chairs thing is a joke mate.

that got me hook line and sinker !!!! Just been out for a two hour departmental slap-up and all the time I was wondering what was going on and I get back and read this thread quickly and as you say whoooooooooooooosh !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i had heard that he was leaving friday

Who...Robinson Crusoe?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Nolly, should I be reaching for my share certificates or reaching over them like an unwell parrot?....:o)
  • Options
    Dont know how to quote and include the pictures, but that is better than some of the wouldyas !!!!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2009
    Soundasa£, now you know we dont do the long lutons anymore, then again, we have cargos??????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    so its nearly 5pm and still no news. Can we expect it before i leave at 5.30? can someone text me if it comes in after? yep okay...
  • Options
    A lot of these takeovers go well into the night. They won't just stop at 5.30 - they'll stay until everything is signed.

When our company got taken over - the final signature went down at 4am.

Best stay up B.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]A lot of these takeovers go well into the night. They won't just stop at 5.30 - they'll stay until everything is signed.

When our company got taken over - the final signature went down at 4am.

Best stay up B.

Anything to keep the visitor numbers up hey WSS : - )
  • Options
    Indeed I work in acquisition finance but still..................... i cant forego my friday night to sit here and refresh my screen. Zabeel broke late on a friday also but am giving up the ghost on this one.