Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hear today could be good news

Comments

• Options
    they probably sold all of them and hire in when needed..

:)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Wasn't there a threat - sorry 'thread' hehe - last night (that has since vanished) that Kandol was signing on Monday?

Not sure why we'd need extra chairs for that (are we honestly getting excited about an order for seats?)

Maybe Tresor has a big family??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite] i feel used and dirty

But you love it Big Boy : - )
  • Options
    Is there not enough chairs in all the various Charlton Suites? Big Big press Conference
  • Options
    just be ready for news that will make us all happy monday,regarding the chairs yes we have them but not the correct ones.
  • Options
    So there are not enough chairs at The Valley to accommodate the thousands of world press exitedly awaiting news as Charlton are set to become the worlds richest club. Not holding my breath.
  • Options
    This thread is nearly as funny as the Bray one!
  • Options
    the whole press room is to be kitted out the rumour is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just be ready for news that will make us all happy monday,regarding the chairs yes we have them but not the correct ones.

OK I see, Stephen Hawking is buying the club.

(sorry, I'll get my coat)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Some people need to relax on this thread. All Swisdom has done is print a rumour and whether its fact or foolery this is a Charlton forum meant to be enjoyed by Charlton fans and this forum by its very nature should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

thanks - couldn't put it better myself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    get your cardy while your there as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the whole press room is to be knitted out the rumour is.

Free Cardigan for every journalist. I like it ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just be ready for news that will make us all happy monday,regarding the chairs yes we have them but not the correct ones.

You're going to hell for that one!
  • Options

Correct chairs !!!!!!!!!! One minute we can`t afford a pot to plant in and next minute to hell with the expense just go and get more chairs that look a bit better.
  • Options
    Extra large chairs = American owners
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]

You're going to hell for that one!

I know, I know.
  • Options
    come on the people organising the trust, get your act together and get the patches of the pitch sold so a sweep can be arranged with the winner being the owner of the square the sultan first sets foot on leaving his helicopter.
  • Options
    the old chair company are supplying chairs i also know,anyway we will see monday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]

Correct chairs !!!!!!!!!! One minute we can`t afford a pot to plant in and next minute to hell with the expense just go and get more chairs that look a bit better.
    Extra chairs needed for the team photo. Trouble is, we have the wrong ones. And no extension lead to plug them in to.
  • Options
    Re:the chair issue, maybe the first team squad is being wired up the mains for our enjoyment?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope you are right Nolly, that it is a takeover and that it's the right people with the right motives (and money)

We shall see.
  • Options
    best of british as well hopefully.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]best of british as well hopefully.

Though I'd rather foreign owners that are good for the club than pure British that are in it for the wrong reasons.

Nationality isn't that important in the end if they're right for the club in every other way.
  • Options
    Monday would be perfect as England could win the Test and our new billionaire owner could land on the pitch in his helicopter, wearing our new away kit!
  • Options
    I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Picture of their arms expected on Wednesday.

Eyes by next weekend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Some people need to relax on this thread. All Swisdom has done is print a rumour and whether its fact or foolery this is a Charlton forum meant to be enjoyed by Charlton fans and this forum by its very nature should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

thanks - couldn't put it better myself

you could have put it better by not putting anything at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Eyes by next weekend.

Brilliant

"Can you see who it is yet?"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]I reckon it will be a press conference to parade the new owners. But after the success of the new kit design 'tease' campaign, we will only see the ankles of the new men in charge.

Eyes by next weekend.

LMAO that is superb.
  • Options
    So we're being bought out by Rolf Harris then Henry?

Strewth!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you could have put it better by not putting anything at all.

Yeah, i wish i hadn't opened this thread. it's the hope that kills you.