Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hear today could be good news

Comments

• Options
    Playing golf with someone well connected. No signal most of the time hence no updates

really hopeful of announcement by close of business today but it is ongoing

i'm not being deliberately cryptic - Im just trying to keep my phone dry.
  • Options
    can I have Tuesday before anyone else nabs it?
  • Options
    Some people need to relax on this thread. All Swisdom has done is print a rumour and whether its fact or foolery this is a Charlton forum meant to be enjoyed by Charlton fans and this forum by its very nature should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Playing golf with someone well connected. No signal most of the time hence no updates

Padraig Harrington?

Would explain the Irish connection.

BTW, will you make the cut?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Playing golf with someone well connected. No signal most of the time hence no updates

Ermmmmm...............who ya playing golf with??????????????????................................he asks naively!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Some people need to relax on this thread. All Swisdom has done is print a rumour and whether its fact or foolery this is a Charlton forum meant to be enjoyed by Charlton fans and this forum by its very nature should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

you can stop being so fecking sensible and let us moody fecks be moody Right ;-)
  • Options
    Ps - more than 1 interested party!
  • Options

hmm someone mentioned a golfage day with a member of the board earlier this week..

the plot thickens

how you getting by the way and where you playing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Ps - more than 1 interested party!

Yeah....like about 800 of us on this board for strarters!
  • Options

Tell John Daly he'd fail the fit and proper persons examination by the FA - and that's just for the trousers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom............................ if you win that champers I'll be pig sick!
  • Options
    monday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]monday.

Tuesday.
  • Options
    extra chairs been ordered. i repeat monday monday i repeat monday,abort plane
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Tuesday.[/quote

I already nabbed it..
  • Options

In all seriousness, IF this is a fact, this could make things really interesting.

If the Board were prepared to drop prices a fair bit, it would make us a lot more attractive...

But we've seen a lot of false dawns with these rumours, well-meant as they may be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Some people need to relax on this thread. All Swisdom has done is print a rumour and whether its fact or foolery this is a Charlton forum meant to be enjoyed by Charlton fans and this forum by its very nature should always be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

Spot on
  • Options
    Swis mate - a lot of people on here know you and will have your guts for garters...
  • Options

Nolly, we know that you have a family member who has "links" to the press and the Club.

Are you saying that you have heard thru that "good source" that there is a press comference but you don't know what the topic is?

Or do you know what the topic of the press conference is?
  • Options
    extra chairs ordered thats all i know.exciting time henry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

hmm someone mentioned a golfage day with a member of the board earlier this week..

Paulbaconsarnie said he was playing golf with Waggott on Sunday.
  • Options
    Henry..................I'm really admiring you're....'if you don't ask you don't get' approach...........some hope mate....some hope.
  • Options
    I HATE YOU ALL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]extra chairs ordered thats all i know.exciting time henry

We need to ask DA9 if the club has called him to order a Luton van to start piecing all this together.........for the extra chairs of course.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Henry..................I'm really admiring you're....'if you don't ask you don't get' approach...........some hope mate....some hope.

Why not? I have enough people texting me every five minutes as if I would know : - )

And I'm sure if I keep sending texts and leaving voice messages for those barstwards Varney/Murray/Chappell I'll get an answer eventually.

Just because they haven't had time to respond to the first 250 doesn't mean they will never get back to me!
  • Options
    Monday's Tuesday's Happy Days
    Wednesday Thursday Happy days.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Henry..................I'm really admiring you're....'if you don't ask you don't get' approach...........some hope mate....some hope.

Why not? I have enough people texting me every five minutes as if I would know : - )

And I'm sure if I keep sending texts and leaving voice messages for those barstwards Varney/Murray/Chappell I'll get an answer eventually.

Just because they haven't had time to respond to the first 250 doesn't mean they will never get back to me!

so its you force feeding this drip drip drip of info you are the Source

i knew it i bloody knew it

decieved i feel, i feel used and dirty

;-)
  • Options
    can't believe we've got extra chairs for the Kandol signing
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]extra chairs ordered thats all i know.exciting time henry

We're hosting a conference for the National Chair and Sofa Marketing Association!

Great news and well done Dave Archer for taking that gig away from Earls Court.

Seriously, I know there have been cuts but there are plenty enough Chairs at the Valley for any press conference.

Unless the Sheik is bringing all 365 of his wives : - )
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]can't believe we've got extra chairs for the Kandol signing

PMSFL you can bet your arse a bloke from leeds will come in with a writ as well