Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

power gone down in dartford

Comments

• Options
    is it done and dusted now
  • Options
    They don't seem too concerned about catching the perps do they? No doubt they will have towed their caravans off somewhere else.
  • Options
    FTP dont have to look far mate follow the river to University Way turn left bingo ....Traveller holiday park opposite BTS....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]FTP dont have to look far mate follow the river to University Way turn left bingo ....Traveller holiday park opposite BTS....

The police wouldn't have the bo**ocks!!
  • Options
    If they ever catch the bastards I'm suggesting an tour of every home that has been affected just so they can see just what they have done I would also like to lock them in my brown bin with all the rotten food from my fridge and freezer for an hour, then beat the pervable shite out of them, pikey or not the bill need to act, if there private generators 'ahem' burnt down they would be demanding hell and high water.. of course its not been proved who done it but if its swept under the carpet there may be trouble ahead..
  • Options
    Are you all on-line yet?
  • Options
    well you guys better be right about bex village.
  • Options
    Just in from me parents seem to have power, will be amazed if it stays on after speaking to edf today and watching the muppet edf bloke on bbc london news who seemed not to have a bloody clue who or what he was doing...
  • Options
    FFS. The club are gonna love you dartfordgent! I bet they are really pleased that you have now published the address of the new owners on an internet site that might scupper the deal. All they needed was a little more copper to meet the directors valuations and the deal would of been sealed.
  • Options
    Off again at mine.. really starting to get us down now. Enough is enough now was fun first night but starting to really struggle now, heard today could be on the rota system until Sunday ffs...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New Update from the EDF website (if you wanna believe them!

This is the latest update at 17.30 hours on 22 July 2009 for our customers in the Dartford, Bexleyheath, Crayford and Erith areas,

We are continuing to restore supply in the locality and in particular to our customers in the Dartford area via generator.

We will be connecting generators throughout the day until final repairs have been made to the main cable badly damaged by fire on Monday.

We are of course working around the clock and continue to make good progress with the permanent repair.
    As always though the safety of our staff and customers is our main priority.

There have been some changes to the rota connections for customers in the Crayford, Bexleyheath, Crayford and Erith areas. These rotas will continue until repairs are complete as follows.

Broadway DA16 DA16 3 DA6 8
    Broadway DA5 3 DA5 1 DA7 6
    Broadway DA7 4 DA16 1
    Broadway DA7 5 DA7 4
    Broadway DA17 6 DA8 1
    Broadway DA16 2 DA17 5

12:00 - 15:00 22/07/2009
    21:00 - 24:00 22/07/2009
    06:00 - 09:00 22/07/2009

Crayford DA1 4 DA2 7
    Crayford DA8 1 DA8 3
    Crayford DA7 6 DA7 6
    Crayford DA6 7 DA1 3
    Crayford DA1 2
    Crayford DA5 2 DA1 1

09:00 - 12:00 22/07/2009
    18:00 - 21:00 22/07/2009
    03:00 - 06:00 23/07/2009

Crayford DA8 1 DA8 3 DA1 4 DA8 1
    Crayford DA1 4 DA7 6 DA8 3 DA7 6
    Crayford DA7 6 DA8 3 DA81
    Crayford DA6 7 DA8 3 DA7 5 DA7 4
    Crayford DA5 2 DA14 5 DA2 7 DA5 3
    Crayford DA1 3 DA1 4 DA5 1 DA6 7

18.00-21.00 22/07/2009
    03.00 – 06.00 23/07/2009

These times will be staggered slightly as not everybody can come on at once and we realise some postcodes overlap.

The British Red Cross (BRC) are on site again today to help our vulnerable customers.

Although it is hard to be completely accurate due to the complexity of the repairs we estimated permanent power will be restored to everyone during the course of tonight or early tomorrow. This time may be updated later dependant on progress from site.

We are still talking to our regulator Ofgem about our guaranteed standards for this exceptional event and more information will be available soon. As always any losses have to go through your own insurance.

Thank you for your patience we do realise how difficult it is to be without power for such a long time.

Please note:
    Customers on via generators will stay on until the repair is complete and they will then have a short interruption when they are connected back to the normal network (about 30 mins).
    Related Links
    Areas of Rota-Connection: SE London
  • Options
    Dont get it, my post code is there, but i have had power the whole time!!!
  • Options
    Been through this Site, & probably missed it, but What Was the Cause of this ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dont get it, my post code is there, but i have had power the whole time!!!

Where are you in Belverdere? my daughter lives near the leatherbottle but is away on holiday.
  • Options
    The rotas mean shite were da8 1 and the power went off at 6pm not as above, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery edf...
  • Options
    I live near the clothbottle ;-)!! Nah not really sure what the leather bottle is??? But i live near Nuxley Village Heathdene Drive off of Upper Park Road innit.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Been through this Site, & probably missed it, but What Was the Cause of this ?[/quote]

Vandalism.
  • Options
    i understand why the rotas have been put in,because if you are off for so many hours you can claim compensation,by giving people a couple of hours here and there you dont get the consecutive hour watershed when compensation has to be paid.
  • Options
    Power back on 30 mins ago - time to do some work until it goes down again at midnight!

... or spend some time on Charlton Life ;-)
  • Options
    DA1 3
    Power was meant to go off at 6.00am.
    Still on at 6.20 am, so fingers crossed that we are back on permanently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Live very near bridge cables where on and
    the gates fencing always sound you would never
    try getting in there we got power on perm and was
    told tues nothing till fri so they must be sorting it.
    last few days rumour is that it was a few chaps
    tring to steal the cables one poss two toast others
    others rather crisp in hospital but think may be
    just gossip made up but da1 power been on 24 hours now
  • Options
    Has the return of power made you delirious?

Your comments read like they have been mangled by an online translation service. When they said you should use all the food in your fridge and freezer up as it will go off they did not mean the mushrooms that had been in your cupboard 6 months or your entire booze/medicine stock as well.
  • Options
    Think you will find it's the combination

of hangover , using I phone and bouncing

around on train. Could be the mushrooms

but only ones I had where with beef from

chinese last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dont get it, my post code is there, but i have had power the whole time!!!

same here, apart from half an hour on Monday it's been fine.
  • Options
    dont know if its true but heard they have found a body !!
  • Options
    Back on at work early this morning near Dartford Heath.

NSS, all sorts of rumours around here, no one knows for sure except that someone attacked the cables with a petrol chain saw (our body shop is over the road)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont know if its true but heard they have found a body !!
    Heard that last night as well, one of the vandals found in the fire.

Not sure they're going to get any sympathy if it's true.
  • Options
    Allegedly, young pikey lads, but its all rumours at the moment.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont know if its true but heard they have found a body !!
    Heard that last night as well, one of the vandals found in the fire.

Not sure they're going to get any sympathy if it's true.

None whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. If true, it Serves em right!
  • Options
    My power stayed on (not gloating mind) but I was woken at 1.00am last night with alarms going off around Nuxley Village as their power returned.