Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therry Racon to Saints?

edited August 2009 in Rumours
Saints fan here but i come in peace, after alittle discussion on our own board we came to think that it might be therry racon we might be singing...after more investigation ive seemed to find more evidence of this http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3355530
i was just wondering if any charlton fans have any news on this and what they think of him.

Comments

• Options
    he won't be joining you pal

no way would the board sell to that V*nker Pardew

plus it would be a downward step for the player
  • Options
    So your 'evidence' is just posts on a Southampton messageboard?

ron
  • Options
    Where is this evidence?!
  • Options
    downward step you are almost in admin and we can offer wages up to 15k i really dont think so...no there are plenty messages boards reporting this with an ITKer saying that a midfielder we are lookin at signing we requested not to play last night.
  • Options
    I thought Pardew didn't rate Racon?
  • Options
    You know the rules WSS, if it's said on a message board it must be true!
  • Options
    Alan Pardew apparently didn't rate him (which explains why he rarely played), Parkinson does.

Though Pardew then went and signed Murty, who Parkinson does rate.

He's probably our best all round midfielder, though Bailey is noticed more because he's a goalscorer and known for his work rate. Racon is one of the midfielders we really need to keep, if he goes we can't replace him, if he goes and other midfielders also leave we'll seriously struggle this season. Last night helped to show our back up midfielders are a long way off Racon, Bailey and Shelvey.

I'll be annoyed if he goes to a club in the same league as us, especially considering Pardew never rated him.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]downward step you are almost in admin and we can offer wages up to 15k i really dont think so...no there are plenty messages boards reporting this with an ITKer saying that a midfielder we are lookin at signing we requested not to play last night.

He was on the bench. If you requested him not to play, i'm sure we would've put Shelvey on the bench instead. :)
  • Options
    No... a saints fan has said that we are looking at a midfielder and requested he didnt play yesterday, and since then several message boards have said that racon is about to join us even a charlton message board.
  • Options
    Fookin muppet lol Why would we sell our best player?... oh

But honestly Racon is a player that i dont expect to go anywhere!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He won't be joining Southampton because he is, in my opinion, quite ... (what's the word for it? hold on, it's on the tip of my tongue! it's... er ... yes that's it...) ... good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]downward step you are almost in admin and we can offer wages up to 15k i really dont think so...no there are plenty messages boards reporting this with an ITKer saying that a midfielder we are lookin at signing we requested not to play last night.

He was always unlikely to play last night.

what evidence is there to say it's Racon over say Bailey?
  • Options
    I didnt come to argue with any one i just came to see if any of you knew anything =/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Alan Pardew apparently didn't rate him (which explains why he rarely played), Parkinson does.

Though Pardew then went and signed Murty, who Parkinson does rate.

He's probably our best all round midfielder, though Bailey is noticed more because he's a goalscorer and known for his work rate. Racon is one of the midfielders we really need to keep, if he goes we can't replace him, if he goes and other midfielders also leave we'll seriously struggle this season. Last night helped to show our back up midfielders are a long way off Racon, Bailey and Shelvey.

I'll be annoyed if he goes to a club in the same league as us, especially considering Pardew never rated him.
    Dont forget Sam he's our best winger!
  • Options
    Could be Martin Christensen. He didn't play last night and Pards was so desperate to sign him he put him on £5k a week (increasing annually) until 2011.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite] have said that racon is about to join us even a charlton message board.
    Yeah, this one since you came on here!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]He won't be joining Southampton because he is, in my opinion, quite ... (what's the word for it? hold on, it's on the tip of my tongue! it's... er ... yes that's it...) ... good.
    we signed lambert and you wish you had a player as good as him..
  • Options
    which other Charlton messageboard is mentioning it ??
  • Options
    And we have 3 points bet you wished you had them.
  • Options
    we arent talking about points are we...i dont see why you have to be so hostile really..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Could be Martin Christensen. He didn't play last night and Pards was so desperate to sign him he put him on £5k a week (increasing annually) until 2011.

Yes please. :)
  • Options
    Racon to Southampton? Never in a million years. If he goes anywhere it will be to a Championship side, but I can't see that happening
  • Options
    http://www.addickted.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12026&st=2600
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha

So you think Lambert is better than Sam, Bailey, Racon and Shelvey we IMHO have the strongest 4 midfielders in the league!
  • Options
    lamberts a CF..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Could be Martin Christensen.

It is Christensen that Pardoo is after. Can't say how I know, but you all know my record on info. Would be gutted to lose him though to be honest, but it's locked on that he's out. Still, he hasn't been the same player since Pardew left, as those two had something, an understanding that is rare in football. Parkinson or Kinsella haven't been able to get through to him in the same way, and he hasn't looked the same player... we all know that. Shame, think he'll flourish down there. I'll be sad to see him go.
  • Options
    Why would we want Rickie Lambert!? Hadn't even heard of him until you just mentioned him
  • Options
    is he good lookout?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Could be Martin Christensen.

It is Christensen that Pardoo is after. Can't say how I know, but you all know my record on info. Would be gutted to lose him though to be honest, but it's locked on that he's out. Still, he hasn't been the same player since Pardew left, as those two had something, an understanding that is rare in football. Parkinson or Kinsella haven't been able to get through to him in the same way, and he hasn't looked the same player... we all know that. Shame, think he'll flourish down there. I'll be sad to see him go.

Sh*t! Be gutted to lose him!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Why would we want Rickie Lambert!? Hadn't even heard of him until you just mentioned him[/quote]

of course you wouldnt want a player who scored 29 goals and middlesbrough contacted to sign the day we signed him..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!