Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therry Racon to Saints?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    I have a lot of cash, and a dog, doesn't mean i'll spend it all on him. :-)

Granted you have a rich 'owner', but 1m spendings thus far is nout.. wait till Pardew gets his hands in the owners pockets big time, he'll buy a new squad, manage to pick up just 9pts throughout the season to see you sacking him and the trouble doubling.Sad, but true. :-(
  • Options
    where have you heard that Mart?
  • Options
    spent most in the league
  • Options
    ...and if you leave things to Pardew you'll be in League 2 with -20 points next year.

My advice is get someone in who isn't so f*ckwitted and c*ntish and your squillions will easily get you promoted from this league -10 points or no.

I actually like Southampton, but while you've got that twat in charge everyone here will hate you. Sorry, but that's how it is - he helped to destroy our club, never accepted any blame for anything despite spending millions on shite with ridiculous wages. That's why people reacted in the way they did.
  • Options
    Yeah I'd be jealous too.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm sure QPR'S assault on the Premier League title will begin any day now.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]im not boasting just stating but he has alot of cash..[/quote]

I think we already sussed that out, there was a clue in the word "billionaire".

As explained to you already we'd never sell Racon unless it was for silly money and the connection/sourness between Alan Pardew and Charlton makes it even more unlikely, more so as Racon wasn't treated well by Pardew, why would a player want to play for a manager who didn't rate him as recently as last season? As for rumours of us going into administration, I think them at this stage highly unlikely, but who knows.
  • Options
    yes Saints, you have alot of cash but remember who's spending it...
  • Options
    Don't QPR have billionaire owners, and I don't think you'll find that many happy QPR supporters at the moment so I wouldn't go counting all your chickens!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]where have you heard that Mart?

Someone told me we're getting someone called Lallana and a million for Racon. I've heard it so i'm sure it's true.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]spent most in the league

Mate, i feel a bit sorry for you here. You only came on for an opinion and you're getting a load of stick simply because we hate Pardew.
    You're probably quite excited at the moment because you've got rich owners. But the fact you've bought 1 player for 1m doesn't guarantee anything. When we were in the championship Pardew spent millions on players like McLeod 1.5m, Varney 2.5m, Gray 1.5m. Now whilst i actually think Lambert will do well for you, Pardew has a record of buying numerous players then just discarding the ones (usually a lot of them) who don't perform and costing the club a fortune. All of these signings will be on big wages as well so just be warned.
  • Options
    lol Mart. I'd accept that! funnily enough i heard that we were getting Lallana as well. just speculation of course saints fans.
  • Options
    Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]where have you heard that Mart?

Someone told me we're getting someone called Lallana and a million for Racon. I've heard it so i'm sure it's true.
    Zero chance of this happening I can guarantee you.
  • Options
    Using "aren't you going into administration?" as some kind of insult is particularly stupid. Seeing as we most probably aren't and you already have.
  • Options
    lallana has recently said hes staying at saints..random
  • Options
    wasnt an insult i was being serious
  • Options
    you want Racon we want Lallana - simples.

Same the Jills want Dicko we want Jackson.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]wasnt an insult i was being serious
    For some unknown reason i think you will like Pardew as a manager, u seem to share alot in common
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]you want Racon we want Lallana - simples.

Same the Jills want Dicko we want Jackson.
    http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/4513106.Lallana_committed_to_staying_a_Saint/

Dream on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them[/quote]so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended
  • Options
    Whhooooossshhhh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]wasnt an insult i was being serious
    For some unknown reason i think you will like Pardew as a manager, u seem to share alot in common
    LOL!
  • Options
    Didn't hear about all this. Just rung Ad (Lallana) and he says he doesn't want to leave saints after saying he'll stay, but he can't turn the opportunity to play for a big club.
  • Options
    Submarine where r u?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them
    so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended
    U seem to miss the facts on alot of issues, bitter no, angry yes, when two bob thugs go and beat up kids,
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Didn't hear about all this. Just rung Ad (Lallana) and he says he doesn't want to leave saints after saying he'll stay, but he can't turn the opportunity to play for a big club.[/quote]so defo not going to charlton then
  • Options
    ain't you got nothing better to do Dean?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Didn't hear about all this. Just rung Ad (Lallana) and he says he doesn't want to leave saints after saying he'll stay, but he can't turn the opportunity to play for a big club.[/quote]

Any ideas who? Heard we turned down a bid from Fulham?
  • Options
    Actually no
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!