Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therry Racon to Saints?

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]lol @ this guy thinking Saints could have any of our players. Go back to your own forum pal.[/quote]

im asking a question,is their a reason you have to be a dick?[/quote] Look mate dont come on here shouting the odds, just do one
  • Options
    you come on here talking about Racon, now you're going on about how happy you are with your signing of Lambert. Not to interested in that tbh.
  • Options
    how am i shouting the odds what the hell are you on about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]He signed the top goalscorers across 3 leagues for us and see what good that did us ;o)

League 1 - Varney
    League 2 - Mcleod
    Blue square something or other - Dickson

Blue Squaree - Fleetwood
    Rymans Isthmian League South or something - Dickson

;o)

Dont forget

Championship: Gray
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]He signed the top goalscorers across 3 leagues for us and see what good that did us ;o)

League 1 - Varney
    League 2 - Mcleod
    Blue square something or other - Dickson

Blue Squaree - Fleetwood
    Rymans Isthmian League South or something - Dickson

;o)

Dont forget

Championship: Gray
    Cheers Rob and Peakie so across 5 leagues then lol!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    no you said we have no chance of signing any good players i said we have signed lambert and hes obv a good player jesus you are deluded..
  • Options
    cheerio.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think we're being a bit unfriendly to the lad.

The combination of Pardew and some of your fans attacking defenceless Charlton fans' families last season has made some people not terribly well disposed to Southampton and their fans in general.

Nothing personal.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]how am i shouting the odds what the hell are you on about?[/quote] Calling members of a forum a "dick".............grow up, no long before summer school holiday finishes, and no doubt, when we meet in a few weeks maybe you will appreciate how much we think Pardew and what he has done to our club,
  • Options
    ..wow is all i can say to you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, but Dazzo ..... look at Peakie's post above.

Pardew signed the leading goalscorers from FIVE leagues.

We've still got 4 of them, and none of them could score in a brothel.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    maybe cos he is acting like a dick...yeah time for you to go back to playschool by the seems of it..not long

i came here to ask a question and have a discussion yet most of you were just pretty rude tbh..
  • Options
    Guys seriously come on bit OTT he's just asking some questions about a few of our players...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Yeah, but Dazzo ..... look at Peakie's post above.

Pardew signed the leading goalscorers fromFIVEleagues.

We've still got 4 of them, and none of them could score in a brothel.

Bring back Luke Varney thread anyone? he'd do better than Dicko and would do well as partner to Burtonian
  • Options
    infact i thought you had a quality team last season and couldnt believe you were where you were after i saw you pretty much stuff us..
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Dean mate ignore it they're just a bit sour as Len explains here - it shouldn't be seen as personal!
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I think we're being a bit unfriendly to the lad.

The combination of Pardew and some of your fans attacking defenceless Charlton fans' families last season has made some people not terribly well disposed to Southampton and their fans in general.

Nothing personal.

And guys one group of twats does not make a fanbase!
  • Options
    We had a quality team on paper. It was just manager Pardew that stuffed us.
    At least until Parky smoothly took over ......
  • Options
    Yeah i saw alot of the trouble...but i believe it was some one from the charlton support who threw the smoke bomb i heard he was a pompey fan though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]infact i thought you had a quality team last season and couldnt believe you were where you were after i saw you pretty much stuff us..

We played well in patches but couldn't sustain it for 90 minutes most weeks and made basic defensive mistakes which most teams punished. Our poor strikers couldn't score enough to make up the self inflicted deficit.

Our season last year in two sentences.
  • Options
    Our midfield was pretty lethal last season.
    Scored loads of goals but didn't protect the defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Dean mate ignore it they're just a bit sour as Len explains here - it shouldn't be seen as personal!
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I think we're being a bit unfriendly to the lad.

Nothing personal.

And guys one group of twats does not make a fanbase!

Who are you Ghandi?
  • Options
    yeah i think you really had to employ score more than you against us not often we scored two goals lol and bradleywright phillips either lol
  • Options
    How can Charlton agree to selling Christensen? They must be mad. He's the one true international-class player we have. He's our ticket to the Championship
  • Options
    is he really that good?how much do you think wed pay for him?
  • Options
    If he goes for less than £6mil I'm ripping up my season ticket
  • Options
    Id say 5million should tempt us to sell.
  • Options
    Yesterday there was a online chat with a Times reporter i believe and he said he was suprised we signed lambert for so much cos we have some big signings coming this week,must be him..
  • Options
    didn'tl les reed sign Racon? can't see Racon playing under Pardew again - he never picked him. Plus we're goin up this year and Saint's aint. Is Pardew further punishment instead of another 10 point deduction?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]Yesterday there was a online chat with a Times reporter i believe and he said he was suprised we signed lambert for so much cos we have some big signings coming this week,must be him..[/quote]

You could have a Christ along with Saint Alan. Mind you, we lost yesterday to a goal scored by none other than a player called Godsmark so this one could definitely be written in the stars
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]didn'tl les reed sign Racon? can't see Racon playing under Pardew again - he never picked him. Plus we're goin up this year and Saint's aint. Is Pardew further punishment instead of another 10 point deduction?[/quote]

bit soon mate..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!