Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therry Racon to Saints?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]is he good lookout?

I'm not Lookout (thank god ;) ) but he's quality, won't find a better winger in this League.
  • Options
    Give the guy a break, he's only asking about a rumour.

Deanovski, i would very much doubt there is any truth in this.

1. Its been widely known that Pardew, despite signing him, was not a big fan of Racon's.
    2. We have an ongoing takeover in place which it appears has embargoed on any outgoing sales
    3. If Racon were to leave it would be to a Championship or Premiership club
    4. Our board know there would be serious repurcussions from supporters if sold to a rival / Pardew

I think the chances of this happening are slim in the extreme
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]He won't be joining Southampton because he is, in my opinion, quite ... (what's the word for it? hold on, it's on the tip of my tongue! it's... er ... yes that's it...) ... good.
    we signed lambert and you wish you had a player as good as him..
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]lamberts a CF..
    Now now Dean you said Player not CF! If you had said striker I would of said Blackheathaddick would do a better job than our strikers!
  • Options
    Oh god, had'nt thought it could be Christiansen but it all adds up. Just got him on the back of my new away shirt aswell.....gutted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Why would we want Rickie Lambert!? Hadn't even heard of him until you just mentioned him

sorry but that just shows an ignorance of lower league football. Lambert would have been the best we could have signed to play up top.
  • Options
    pardew seems to be youre redknapp...so far so good imo i really like him he seems good but i can understand how you feel we all feel redknapps a crap manager and hes at spurs lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]is he good lookout?

I'm not Lookout (thank god ;) ) but he's quality, won't find a better winger in this League.

Really not looking forward to Christensen going he could have been a premiership player for us!
  • Options
    You'll find that allot of us have a hatred of Redknapp as well!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    (
  • Options
    oh no....
    We cant lose Christensen to Pardew, that would be the last straw for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]pardew seems to be youre redknapp...so far so good imo i really like him he seems good but i can understand how you feel we all feel redknapps a crap manager and hes at spurs lol
    Lets see how long the honeymoon lasts - when he fails to get you above mid-table this year, signs fifteen muppet nobodies, then blames the club's lack of ambition for not backing him further in the transfer market when you're mid-table come next November...
  • Options
    TBF to pardrew hes signed the leagues top goalscorer..not a bad start..
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    He signed the top goalscorers across 3 leagues for us and see what good that did us ;o)

League 1 - Varney
    League 2 - Mcleod
    Blue square something or other - Dickson
  • Options
    also can some one put shelvey in perspective for me i cant remeber how good he was at our game, im not even thinking we are going to sign him but id love it lol ive heard hes excellent
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]TBF to pardrew hes signed the leagues top goalscorer..not a bad start..

A bit like when he signed one of the top scorers from both League One and League two for us a couple of years ago. I think Lambert will do well for you, but Pardew will still have to get the rest of the team right to be successful...
  • Options
    He is a quality young player.
  • Options
    TBF to pardrew hes signed the leagues top goalscorer..not a bad start.

Not this season!
  • Options
    Funny how mental some fans go once a takeover goes through. I wonder if our fans will be as detached from reality as some Saints fans are?
  • Options
    was last season with 29 goals..i know you hate him but you cant deny youd all want lambert he scored on his debut 2 games 2 goals
  • Options
    With Christensen feeding Lambert, Saints could be dangerous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Funny how mental some fans go once a takeover goes through. I wonder if our fans will be as detached from reality as some Saints fans are?[/quote]

how am i detached from reality?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Funny how mental some fans go once a takeover goes through. I wonder if our fans will be as detached from reality as some Saints fans are?

If the reactions to the Hereford match are an indicator yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]was last season with 29 goals..i know you hate him but you cant deny youd all want lambert he scored on his debut 2 games 2 goals

So did both our center backs!
  • Options
    lol @ this guy thinking Saints could have any of our players. Go back to your own forum pal.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]With Christensen feeding Lambert, Saints could be dangerous.[/quote]

I'm off to the bookies....
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]He signed the top goalscorers across 3 leagues for us and see what good that did us ;o)

League 1 - Varney
    League 2 - Mcleod
    Blue square something or other - Dickson

Blue Squaree - Fleetwood
    Rymans Isthmian League South or something - Dickson

;o)
  • Options
    The honeymoon period isnt over yet, give him time and his fan club down there will be as big as it is in SE London,, the guy is a complete to55er as long as you can massage his eago on regular basis, and accept he will blame every other thing under the sun for your defeats rather than his inept tactical knowledge you will be fine, as for Racon, forget it, and to be honest i think a lot of the players were glad to see the back of Pardew
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]lol @ this guy thinking Saints could have any of our players. Go back to your own forum pal.[/quote]

im asking a question,is their a reason you have to be a dick?
  • Options
    I bloody hate school holidays ;0)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I bloody hate school holidays ;0)[/quote]

im 18..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!