Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therry Racon to Saints?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]spent most in the league
    And 9 points adrift at the bottom before the season's a week old. Pardew's working his magic again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]Actually no

I suggest you find something then....... I need a new bubble for my spirit-level if you can help find me one?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them[/quote]so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended[/quote]U seem to miss the facts on alot of issues, bitter no, angry yes, when two bob thugs go and beat up kids,[/quote]

Are you a racist as well, or do you just stereotype by "club supported"?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them[/quote]

so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended[/quote]

Guys...bear in mind that the school holidays have kicked in so as usual we'll get all these school kid wannabees coming on here. We'll just have to live with his excoriating wit, the bad news is that there's another month until the new school year.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]spent most in the league[/quote]
    And 9 points adrift at the bottom before the season's a week old. Pardew's working his magic again.[/quote]

hardly his fault is it..
  • Options
    In the context it was obvious he was talking about Charlton, seeing as I phoned him. However, more the fool me for walking into such a "witty" retort.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite]spent most in the league
    And 9 points adrift at the bottom before the season's a week old. Pardew's working his magic again.

hardly his fault is it..

Wooooosh
  • Options
    [quote][

Guys...bear in mind that the school holidays have kicked in so as usual we'll get all these school kid wannabees coming on here. We'll just have to live with his excoriating wit, the bad news is that there's another month until the new school year.[/quote]

i never started any of this crap you lot did,also as ive stated left school im 18... i just guess you lot cant read ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them
    so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended
    U seem to miss the facts on alot of issues, bitter no, angry yes, when two bob thugs go and beat up kids,

Are you a racist as well, or do you just stereotype by "club supported"?

Not normally but in your case we can always make an exception
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: deanovski[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Like i needed to be reminded why i disliked the interbred child beating pikies and two of them come on here and remind me, god i cant wait till we play them[/quote]so bitter you are, youre fans are saints arent they...no pun intended[/quote]U seem to miss the facts on alot of issues, bitter no, angry yes, when two bob thugs go and beat up kids,[/quote]

Are you a racist as well, or do you just stereotype by "club supported"?[/quote] What are u talking about you silly boy, get back to your X Box..............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [

Guys...bear in mind that the school holidays have kicked in so as usual we'll get all these school kid wannabees coming on here. We'll just have to live with his excoriating wit, the bad news is that there's another month until the new school year.

i never started any of this crap you lot did,also as ive stated left school im 18... i just guess you lot cant read ?

Ahh diddums
  • Options
    bythepowerofgreyskull.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!