Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    But Steve it isn't for us to comment on or worry about, especially when he posts on here.
  • Options
    Good luck to him
  • Options
    I hope he never misses a game for as long as he is fit and healthy

I also think that seb is a good lad and I would like to think and hope that he has more than just Charlton
  • Options
    Think he has mate just this is his chosen love
  • Options
    Lovely bloke, 100% legend
  • Options

Not for us to comment on mate

Hope he gets to 1000

Summed up perfectly.

• Options
    Sorry if offence caused didn't know he posted on here, but don't comment that much anymore as I don't think my back could take it.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I hope the club lets him do the worm on the pitch when he gets to 1,000, he defiantly deserves it.
  • Options
    Brilliant supporter for the club. As Charlton as they come.
  • Options
    yep he choses to sit and stand near fans he recognises as loyal, passionate, intelligent and with a good understanding of the game so has navigated his way to near me , understandable really
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Seb's commitment which is why I resurrected the thread I don't see him as sad but very passionate.

I have been on the away game scene on and off for more than 30 years and given that the period of his 700 games has coincided with some of the worst moments of CAFC's recent history I can only admire his devotion.

The worm's TV appearance at Welling last season set us up for the 101 points.LOL.
  • Options
    what game would be the first of the 700 ?
  • Options
    Seb - top bloke. That's all you need to say.
  • Options
    I remember him, saw him quite a few years ago walking through Blackheath Village on his own with his red and white scarf tied to his wrist singing "Charlton...Charlton" at the top of his voice.

Unbelievable passion, should get an award as Charlton's no. 1 fan.

We need more like him.
  • Options
    Fair play.

I'm in a similar position as you NLA, he clear enjoys his away days and is probably happy with his life at the moment, wouldn't say it's all he's got though.
  • Options
    Said hello to Seb this morning in Watford town centre. He was carrying a Watford A-Z.

Seemed like he was in a hurry to be somewhere (it was10:45am). Hope he was ok.
  • Options
    Seemed to be enjoying himself in the Charlton end doing the worm and starting off the singing , fair play to the guy, he must have seen some right old dross playing for Charlton if he's been to over 700 consecutive games!
  • Options
    Loved the worm at the front today and him starting a song. Legend
  • Options
    That was brilliant. Fair play sebby
  • Options
    Definite legend - hope he gets the 1000; amazing commitment and an amazing pain threshold given some of the cack we have had to put up with in the past few years....

Definitely agree that the club should let him do the worm in the centre circle to mark the occasion!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    imaging getting him as a driving instructor though
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Rothko said:

I would have thought he is always on time for all lessons and dosent let any of his customers down.
  • Options

The stewards were just staring at him as if he was crackers!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The stewards were just staring at him as if he was crackers!
    He IS crackers but a top bloke with it
  • Options
    absolute legend. He must have seen some dross, especially during the Parky years. I have to admit I had a pop at him at Northwich when I saw probably one of the worst displays I have ever witnessed. I, and countless others, were ready to hang the whole damn lot of them but Seb was still clapping them off and telling them to keep their chins up. I told him he was nuts, they were shit and who was going to keep my chin up? Blind faith. But fair play to him.
  • Options
    Top bloke. Loved the singing solo he did today!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Rothko said:

Very good driving instructor, I know two people who have passed using him this year. One passed first time and the other passed after previously failing under another instructor.

FACTUAL
  • Options
    Yep remember that game well
    Think he must have watched the game through rose tinted glasses? But he enjoyed it and think the only one to clap them off but he's a top lad whatever.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Rothko said:

Very good driving instructor, I know two people who have passed using him this year. One passed first time and the other passed after previously failing under another instructor.

FACTUAL
    Will they feature on the Derek Ocora show?

• Options

absolute legend. He must have seen some dross, especially during the Parky years. I have to admit I had a pop at him at Northwich when I saw probably one of the worst displays I have ever witnessed. I, and countless others, were ready to hang the whole damn lot of them but Seb was still clapping them off and telling them to keep their chins up. I told him he was nuts, they were shit and who was going to keep my chin up? Blind faith. But fair play to him.

Is that an apology, Large ?