Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    lol :-D
  • Options
    674 consecutive games is phenomenal.
    Doubt anyone else is close.
  • Options
    674 consecutive games is phenomenal.
    Doubt anyone else is close.
    Deserves a fecking medal being struck by the club. Unbelievable. Good on yer Seb.
  • Options
    According to his facebook he has attended 674 consecutive competetive games, that is bloody amazing.

Can anyone top that?
    not having that

• Options
    According to his facebook he has attended 674 consecutive competetive games, that is bloody amazing.

Can anyone top that?
    not having that

Er.......why ?

• Options

Can anyone top that?
    not having that

Er.......why ?

Jealous?
  • Options
    I've not missed a single palace match for 45 years............... Not been to them, and not missed them. :-D
  • Options
    would need to see photographic evidence.
    Seb probaly has i just cant believe in over 11 seasons nothing has stopped him physically from getting there.
    the only season i managed not to miss a game i was very lucky in two of them games to get there.
    i just cant believe seb in 11 seasons has survived all the elements

• Options
    If anyone would do it would be Seb.
  • Options
    I believe Seb 100%. He's a ledge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11 seasons though?
  • Options
    11 seasons though?
    I doubt the bloke would lie, plus it isn't like he has come on this thread giving it the big one!
  • Options
    would need to see photographic evidence.
    Seb probaly has i just cant believe in over 11 seasons nothing has stopped him physically from getting there.
    the only season i managed not to miss a game i was very lucky in two of them games to get there.
    i just cant believe seb in 11 seasons has survived all the elements

it's going to a football match not climbing Mt Mckinley.
  • Options
    no missing trains,trains breaking down, going wrong way on train,no car breakdown,traffic jams
    come on gotta be one
    and if there was i would still give him the 6732
  • Options
    no missing trains,trains breaking down, going wrong way on train,no car breakdown,traffic jams
    come on gotta be one
    Mug
  • Options
    come on gotta be one
    To be fair on your comments he has missed two games, CAFC vs Guangzhou and CAFC vs Shenzen, both played in 2004 within the 11 years we have spoken off

• Options
    sorry 674 goltscoalie
  • Options
    come on gotta be one
    To be fair on your comments he has missed two games, CAFC vs Guangzhou and CAFC vs Shenzen, both played in 2004 within the 11 years we have spoken off

Not gonna trawl back through but didn't it say competative matches ? We're the two Chinese matches competative ?
  • Options
    Thought it said consecutive matches mate, so they would count if so.
  • Options
    Thought it said consecutive matches mate, so they would count if so.
    Just have looked back and it says consecutive competative lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok my mistake, he is worthy of the title then!
  • Options
    he would be worthy anyway

• Options
    he would be worthy anyway

Is that before or after photographic evidence?

• Options
    I've not missed a single palace match for 45 years............... Not been to them, and not missed them. :-D
    Very good!
  • Options
    I can't remember the last time I went to a match he wasn't at
  • Options
    Seb is a good guy and possibly a member on here. He follows Charlton everywhere. Let's leave him to get on with it.
  • Options
    Dan it seems like most of the recent comments are probably complementing him , just one or two people don't know him as well as others so they might doubt how loyal he is .
  • Options
    Charlton fans' new sports - Ollyspotting and Seb-stalking? Voyeurs, the lot of you!
  • Options
    They're CL celebs, NLN!
  • Options
    Seb is a good guy and possibly a member on here. He follows Charlton everywhere. Let's leave him to get on with it.
    Yep, he's a good guy. Been going as long as I can recall.