Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    Acworth is probably well jealous of all the attention Seb is getting, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was working on his own victory dance as we speak.
  • Options
  • Options

Made me laugh on Saturday.

Good on him.

Still laughing , can't believe it made it onto SSN
  • Options
    Do you reckon he could make it from one end of the pitch to the other during half time?
  • Options
    With nla 100%.

Didn't know whether to cringe or laugh so did both.

Us two...!  Funny.
  • Options
    Do you reckon he could make it from one end of the pitch to the other during half time?
    We could start doing half-time worm races. Seb v opposition supporter. Now that would be worth the admission fee alone. :-)
  • Options
    Great idea -surely the club could do something to get him on the pitch after every victory - would be total class.
  • Options
    You shouldn't mock the afflicted. And he seems to have more afflictions than most.
  • Options
    You shouldn't mock the afflicted. And he seems to have more afflictions than most.
    Like having sex with a football pitch? :-)
  • Options
    yep, and supporting Charlton, carrying a rucksack, .... etc, etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Reiterating what others have said, can't feel any animosity towards him an innocent bloke who follows Charlton with a passion. Regularly see him worming around away days it's all fun and he seems to love it. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Options
    Highly unlikely. Judging from that video he has not yet learnt to move his hand and actually travel while humping the ground.
  • Options

My 2 boys saw the SSN report and turned to their Mum and just said "Why?"........

• Options

Interesting to see on that youtube video that the top referal to the video is from a millwall forum.

Now my money is on that scally SLL posting it there.

• Options
    if a millwall fan done the same it would be same old witty millwall having a laugh, i supose on the millwall forum they are all saying "typical anoraks".

seb, you legend, sat behind him in lepe the other day.
  • Options
    No worm tonight though gave it to the welsh!
  • Options

you saying he was out in spain too?
  • Options

He's been there all week
  • Options
    Think he went to my school, Tallis
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He's been there all week

fair play to the fella!

• Options
    SE9SE9
    edited July 2011

He goes home and away, he loves Charlton, who defines what consitutes the norm, He is one of the fellas you look out for and just keep an eye on and watch out for him even if you dont conversate with him,

He is an easy target and a harmless fella, i have had words with some of our own and a few away fans at stations who start to take the pish too far.

good lad seb i just cant believe he done it on TV 

Remember Mk Dons last year when Police made us go the other way to the station for no reason, managed to get a cab back to the station only to find there were no trains back to London! Seb then shows up and I cant remember if it was a pocket train time table or his phone that he was looking at but he said "that train over there is going home" so we chased after him and got this train that went back to London. Offered him beer but he didn't want any. Saved us a fortune if we had to get cabs.
  • Options
    How does he afford it? Any idea what he does?
  • Options

I'm pretty sure his parents are minted. Both lawyers.

As for him, rumours that he is a driving instructor.
  • Options
    he done the worm in Saville after the Cardiff match
  • Options
    Driving instructor
  • Options
    Other clubs will look and sneer but they've all got a few odd-ball characters, just that ours made it onto SSN.

You gotta admire him for his dedication. Let's face it, if we were all as dedicated as him, the club would never have got into the financial mess.
  • Options
    He's dedicated alright but also sometimes blinded by his pure love. Remember at Nothwich Victoria when we got knocked out the FA Cup for the first time ever by a non league team. Whilst most were ready to lynch the team and Parky Seb was clapping them off and shouting things like 'keep your chins up', 'well played' and 'better luck next time'. Fuck that. Had to tell him that he was on a different planet and that we were shit and they didn't deserve his words of encouragement. He looked at me as if I were mad. No worm though that day.
  • Options
    He's dedicated alright but also sometimes blinded by his pure love. Remember at Nothwich Victoria when we got knocked out the FA Cup for the first time ever by a non league team. Whilst most were ready to lynch the team and Parky Seb was clapping them off and shouting things like 'keep your chins up', 'well played' and 'better luck next time'. Fuck that. Had to tell him that he was on a different planet and that we were shit and they didn't deserve his words of encouragement. He looked at me as if I were mad. No worm though that day.
    Some of our fans joined in with the pitch invasion! Personally I wanted to get away from Northwich ASAP.
  • Options
    before the Northwich match I remember thinking it would be one of those games you could proudly say you made the effort to go to , wasn't the same after.

I'm still not having it that Seb is a driving instructor