Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    done the worm at daggers i think, always has a bluetooth in his ear
  • Options
    Looking at Choice's last video it seems Seb is a driving instructor (he got a ticket). Now, I'm not one to judge books by their covers, but would I want to learn to drive with Seb...
  • Options
    Saw him at Carlisle this season, just marching between the train station and a pub about 100 yards away, repeatedly.
  • Options
    Seb is fast becoming a legend , i've never spoken to him , but then again few have , he is held in such high esteem , bit like the wizard of Oz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Looking at Choice's last video it seems Seb is a driving instructor (he got a ticket). Now, I'm not one to judge books by their covers, but would I want to learn to drive with Seb...
    I'm not too sure about his knowledge of the highway code!
  • Options
    We ask him to do the worm every game, cracks me up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Looking at Choice's last video it seems Seb is a driving instructor (he got a ticket). Now, I'm not one to judge books by their covers, but would I want to learn to drive with Seb...
    I'm not too sure about his knowledge of the highway code!

You'd spend 55 minutes of the hour's lesson trying to find where he'd left the car!!

(or was that the other one?)
  • Options
    Just been seen on SSN doing the worm at Welling 

amazing
  • Options
    Wow that was a shocker this morning , at the end of the Sky Sports Charlton - Welling highlights, i saw him doing it on the pitch but didn't know it was then filmed.
  • Options
    "A move that charlton fan seb lewis has made his own", that was brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been seen on SSN doing the worm at Welling 

amazing

I feel violated.
  • Options
    I've been told it's on You Tube. Any links?

I was going to watch the Danny Green goal, sod that, this has to be better!
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Not much to report on for SSN then?
  • Options
    the worm that turned
  • Options
    Thanks, fantastic. Icing on the weekend cake.
  • Options
    In the YouTube video just posted above, the guy in the Charlton shirt with the number 21 on the back and is wearing light grey jogging bottoms is me! :D
  • Options
    It makes the scrolling news across the bottom seem irrelevant.
  • Options
    In the YouTube video just posted above, the guy in the Charlton shirt with the number 21 on the back and is wearing light grey jogging bottoms is me! :D
    Standing with your back to him, "he's not with me".
  • Options

Tangoflash, I didn't mean to, it was because Slater, Jimenez, Vetere and Varney was all standing 10 yards infront of me and I was starstruck! I then heard, "Go on Sebby!" behind me and turned around. :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need to get him on Soccer Am.
  • Options
    Oh dear how embarrassing is that
  • Options
    Not embarrassing at all. As I say on another thread, we need to have him allowed onto the pitch after every Valley win to do it, with Powell doing it alongside him. Way better than that tedious run out of the tunnel and punch the air thing. New Charlton, new victory celebration. Can someone who knows him forward the guy's details to the club to get it sorted?
  • Options
    Not knocking him but why would he do that.
  • Options
    I bet the cost of his driving lessons are going to rocket now!
  • Options
    Haha awesome... not embarrassed at all. Every club's got their terrace "hero's" / wing-nuts .... one of the beauties of going to football over the years. I'm back in the UK on August 20th for my first Charlton game since we beat Wigan at home in March of 2007. Might do the worm on the pitch with him.

Incidentally, has anything much changed since then??
  • Options

He goes home and away, he loves Charlton, who defines what consitutes the norm, He is one of the fellas you look out for and just keep an eye on and watch out for him even if you dont conversate with him,

He is an easy target and a harmless fella, i have had words with some of our own and a few away fans at stations who start to take the pish too far.

good lad seb i just cant believe he done it on TV

• Options

Made me laugh on Saturday.

Good on him.

• Options
    With nla 100%.

Didn't know whether to cringe or laugh so did both.
  • Options
     I'm back in the UK on August 20th for my first Charlton game since we beat Wigan at home in March of 2007. Might do the worm on the pitch with him.

Incidentally, has anything much changed since then??
    Christ yes. We're now officially one of the "Big 4". Rooney scored 68 league goals for us last season and is looking forward to building up a strong understanding with his new team-mate, Messi, who was brought in by Mourinho to help the club achieve their goal and be the first team to win the champions league 3 years running..........................Looks like you're going to enjoy your time back.