Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    Really? I must have missed them there.
    How many of our meeting have you been to exactly? : - )

One was more than enough. I had to leave when you'd had a few and started peeling off your cardigan and swinging it round your head. I didn't know where it would end.
  • Options
    Really? I must have missed them there.
    How many of our meeting have you been to exactly? : - )

One was more than enough. I had to leave when you'd had a few and started peeling off your cardigan and swinging it round your head. I didn't know where it would end.
    Oh, that meeting.

• Options
    altese mafia don = Paul Pace. Didnt he work for the club during the Selhurst days?[/quote]

Paul 'worked' both officialy and unofficialy for the club.

He used to be a minder for the Maltese mob up in Soho when they were active up there back in the 60's and 70's.

He borrowed a club mini bus to go to the dogs at Walthamstow some years back and it got nicked from the car park....Paulo got the tin tack as a result of this....he has had a few 'stress related' problems over the years...turns up every now and again....not sure if he's based over here or in Malta nowadays...an interesting character is our Paul (Paulo).

Is mentioned in Lennies book.[/quote]

Looking through old programmes....and have found picture of the Maltese Don!!! All you people who said he was called Paul Pace were spot on! Programme is from the Everton FA Cup tie in 1991 at Selhurst (seem to remember Alex Dyer scored with a bullet header).

You seem to think you know a lot about my dad (Paul Pace). Firstly not all ur information is correct ,and we don't appreciate so much of my dads personal affairs posted all over this site. Without his prior consent.
    I understand ur replying to other comments ,but is it necessary to put so much info that's based on hearsay and not totally correct !!!!
  • Options
    Also my dad has featured in many programms due to his hard work and loyalty to the club.
  • Options
    did he wear lots of badges femmefatale?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    altese mafia don = Paul Pace. Didnt he work for the club during the Selhurst days?[/quote]

Paul 'worked' both officialy and unofficialy for the club.

He used to be a minder for the Maltese mob up in Soho when they were active up there back in the 60's and 70's.

He borrowed a club mini bus to go to the dogs at Walthamstow some years back and it got nicked from the car park....Paulo got the tin tack as a result of this....he has had a few 'stress related' problems over the years...turns up every now and again....not sure if he's based over here or in Malta nowadays...an interesting character is our Paul (Paulo).

Is mentioned in Lennies book.[/quote]

Looking through old programmes....and have found picture of the Maltese Don!!! All you people who said he was called Paul Pace were spot on! Programme is from the Everton FA Cup tie in 1991 at Selhurst (seem to remember Alex Dyer scored with a bullet header).

You seem to think you know a lot about my dad (Paul Pace). Firstly not all ur information is correct ,and we don't appreciate so much of my dads personal affairs posted all over this site. Without his prior consent.
    I understand ur replying to other comments ,but is it necessary to put so much info that's based on hearsay and not totally correct !!!!

• Options
    I wonder if Paul Pace has a sky remote that he's set up to operate his tv?

If not he can't be proper Charlton
  • Options
    I believe it's his brother who's a driving instructor...they can often be seen together. (Though I stand to be corrected).
    They live on Blackheath........ near the village.
    maybe both are.
    Indeed......... could well be.

Ollie cannot drive.

• Options
    I believe it's his brother who's a driving instructor...they can often be seen together. (Though I stand to be corrected).
    They live on Blackheath........ near the village.
    maybe both are.
    Indeed......... could well be.

Ollie cannot drive.

Could swear I've seen Ollie driving.......didn't he have his car pinched at Charlton a few years back?

• Options
    Ollie wears glasses, Seb doesn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ollie wears glasses, Seb doesn't.
    Yes that's right...jeez I could swear I've seen him driving away from Bromley meetings...........maybe he drives if Seb is in the car with him?

• Options
    Thought he parked his car, Got pissed, Forgot where he parked it then reported it as stolen to the ob....
  • Options
    Thought he parked his car, Got pissed, Forgot where he parked it then reported it as stolen to the ob....
    Yeah, something like that wasn't it......the car sat there for a few weeks or something mad like that..I know the story got into the local papers as it was quite a bizarre and funny saga!
    Maybe someone can remember the full story?

• Options
    I wonder if Paul Pace has a sky remote that he's set up to operate his tv?

If not he can't be proper Charlton
    He has been a charlton fan for over 40 yrs going most games. And totally loyal. He is well known within the club. You can't get more of a charlton fan than that. And yes he has sky !!!

• Options
    did he wear lots of badges femmefatale?
    No. He never wears badges but is known for his del boy look. ( Flat cap. Polo neck n leather coat.) In the old days him and his m8 Gerry used to wear sheepskin coats. He is a big built guy with a tash. Maltese. Nowadays you wld normal see him near the players tunnel.
  • Options
    If you look u can find sebastian lewis on facebook!
  • Options
    At Scunthorpe a lot of the lads on the supporters coach when it was pulling up in the car park at the ground saw Seb walking across the car park there and started banging on the windows and doing diving motions with their arms and hands and Seb got down and did his worm right in the middle of the Scunthorpe car car park, legendary stuff!
  • Options
    Did the worm pitch side after game saturday as well. A true Charlton legend!
  • Options
    As seen on Sky TV!
  • Options
    his Facebook site is a work of genius
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully he'll invade the pitch and do his worm.
  • Options
    Or come up through the centre circle?
  • Options
    once of the highlight of my day on Saturday after in the Griffin seeing Seb really happy knocking back a WKD Blue singing FVR.
  • Options
    According to his facebook he has attended 674 consecutive competetive games, that is bloody amazing.

Can anyone top that?
  • Options
    Photo albums are amazing http://www.facebook.com/seb.lewis1
  • Options
    Love his Only Fools & Horses song:

No Cup first round, No JPT
    No Oldham trip or at Bury
    Start round 3 of the cup
    That's coz Charlton's going up
  • Options
    That Inter kit is very rare, I don't think it was ever released on sale.
  • Options
    you're not getting much more charlton than that
  • Options
    Look at this:

https://www.facebook.com/seb.lewis1#!/media/set/?set=a.10150093738347730.274478.581227729&type=3
    Must have good genes, he's not aged at all in any of those seasons.