Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    Seb is class an absolute diamond of a bloke and couldnt be more chuffed to have shared a promotion embrace in the carlisle goalmouth with anyone else!

100% charlton legend, up there with Norm
  • Options
    Dan it seems like most of the recent comments are probably complementing him , just one or two people don't know him as well as others so they might doubt how loyal he is .
    I am not doubting how loyal the bloke is, just thought he meant 674 consecutive games which would of been incorrect cause he wasn't on the china tour, bloke is a class
  • Options
    last home game he was in the North Upper /NWQ on his knees bowing to Sir Chris Powell as he left the pitch at the end
  • Options
    I wonder what he did back in 2007 when we played the Welling friendly on the same night as the Ebsfleet friendly I think it was?
  • Options
    I can't believe how people are analysing this to death. He's a hard core fan. What else is there to debate?
  • Options
    i've never hear of the inter kit, anyone got a picture?
  • Options
    But he does stalk Buckshee over recent seasons, that's not in doubt
  • Options
    i've never heard of the inter kit, anyone got a picture?
  • Options
    Imagine our away kit 2 seasons ago, blue and black stripes, but with redbus as the sponsor, with the badge and le coq sportif central.
  • Options
    11 seasons though?
    I know as fact an old mate of mine did 20 years consecutive with Arsenal.

As long as Seb can afford and health wise is okay I have no reason to doubt it.

Bloody good luck to the geezer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    He was doing "the worm" in Harvey Gardens when I left the ground before an appreciative audience of half a dozen or so.

Good luck to him. He loves the Club.
  • Options
    Just got a message from Seb on facebook telling me that Ipswich was his 700th consecutive game.The man's legend continues.Another six seasons and he will have done 1,000.Has anyone ever done this before?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Richard J said:

Just got a message from Seb on facebook telling me that Ipswich was his 700th consecutive game.The man's legend continues.Another six seasons and he will have done 1,000.Has anyone ever done this before?

Wow amazing dedication , 700 games , thats nearly as many as Curbs managed ? we'll have to get a statue of Seb doing the worm outside the West stand.

• Options
    Quality Christmas video from him on Facebook as well.
  • Options
    He sits behind OohAah in the NW Quadrant.

I think they maybe friends?

I know he is a good friend of Tutt Tutt at away games.
  • Options
    The legend that is Seb.
  • Options
    Legend or sad ?
  • Options

Legend or sad ?

Legend.
  • Options
    I know he posts on here

It's a great achievement and he loves Charlton. I think he's a legend. Good on him.
  • Options
    Legend definitely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The reason, I pose this question, is at 16, I went everywhere, home and away wouldn't miss a game, I have since bought a house got married and have 3 kids, was just wondering what's Seb's situation. I would probably be going everywhere still, but find it a bit sad (not in a horrible way) a lonely way.
  • Options
    Leave off, everyone's situation is different.

Seb's a ledge.
  • Options

Legend or sad ?

Thats out of order. The man is a hardcore fan.
  • Options

Leave off, everyone's situation is different.

Seb's a ledge.

Exactly - he has enough money to travel the country spending time doing something he loves - can't knock it.
  • Options
    A legend, up there with Norman and the other godlike fans!!
  • Options
    Already said not sad in a horrible way but sad as in is Charlton all he has
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Not for us to comment on mate

Hope he gets to 1000
  • Options
    Legend no question.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

The reason, I pose this question, is at 16, I went everywhere, home and away wouldn't miss a game, I have since bought a house got married and have 3 kids, was just wondering what's Seb's situation. I would probably be going everywhere still, but find it a bit sad (not in a horrible way) a lonely way.

Bang out of order, maybe he thinks the idea of being tied down with wife and kids is sad.

Legend no question.
  • Options
    NLA you got it.