Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Legend.
  • Options
    Home and away for 17 years in February, this fellas got to be a Charlton superfan , needs an OBE.
  • Options
    Feb '98 eh ?

Play off pushing, premiership plastic !!!!

Truly is unbelievable record though.

Imagine the cost of all those games - even before taking into account lost earnings as Saturday must be a busy day in the driving instructor business.
  • Options

Legend.

this.

very, very disappointed in his brother however who I see has missed one game in that 800 stretch.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

He's a lot younger than I realized.

Absolute hero. His 1000th game should be deemed 'Seb Lewis day'. Everyone has to do the worm and all will receive a WKD Blue on the way into the ground.

Think watching 800 games in a row must have aged him, but fantastic well done , a legend
  • Options
    How on earth anyone could watch that many consecutive games is truly beyond me.

I doff my hat.

Go for that 1000 fella.
  • Options

Does Seb post on here? Would've thought he'd be on here night and day.

I should imagine whilst not at matches he is spending most of his time working to pay for it, he's a driving instructor I believe.
    Yeah he teaches my brother
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not wearing his seatbelt I notice................ ;)
  • Options
    Incredible

I bet there are a fair few that have only missed 15/20 games over that period and even those would be JPT and league cup but to not miss any match for 17 years is ridiculous especially as it's Charlton

When he gets to 1000 I hope the club do something properly to recognise it
  • Options
    I take my hat off to Seb and his brother. Spoke with his brother at Doncaster station after the miserable 3-0 mid week defeat last season. Nice fella.
  • Options
    I am told (by those in the know) that Seb is an amazing driving instructor and has an incredible 'first time pass' success rate.
  • Options
    Brilliant!
  • Options

Richard J said:
    God didnt realise he was an independent instructor - Not bad fees that he charges either

love this bit General Lessons: Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm / Lessons at times to suit you so long as it doesnt clash with a Charlton match
    He gives a discount if you're a Charlton fan!

I like this bit!

Let me introduce myself. I am Seb Lewis, Freelance Driving Instructor.

That’s me on the right....Don’t go choosing me for my good looks ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    He's a lad on the prowl too...

Well you won’t need me again but your recommendation would be appreciated. You can even recommend your Mum.
  • Options
    I know there is zero malice intended in any way, but let's not pore over a posters business please, ta
  • Options

I know there is zero malice intended in any way, but let's not pore over a posters business please, ta

Apologies AFKA... Like you say isnt malice at all from myself, more pride at what Seb has done with Charlton and for the career he's made, with some many Instructors on the road it must be a hard line of work to continue doing
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No need to apologise mate, just wanted to nip it incase anyone takes it to far. As I say, its his livlihood and this site features highly on google searches.
  • Options
    Can I just ask if anyone has learnt with seb on here? Thanks.
  • Options
    He's a member on here so I'd probably get people to inbox you mate, otherwise unfair discussing someone's trade in the open.
  • Options
    Fair play if people could that would be great.