Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

out of interest I asked him on Saturday the last competitive game his missed, it was Wolves (a) F A Cup replay 1998 - lost 3-0, due to my Nan falling ill (he reeled it straight off!)

Prior to that game he cannot remember!.

I used to travel with him in the 70s - and he never missed a match even back then.

As Ooh Aah said: Legend.

He's that old?? I thought he was about 30.
  • Options
    You know the phrase Folev, "a worm a day keeps the wrinkles away"
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

out of interest I asked him on Saturday the last competitive game his missed, it was Wolves (a) F A Cup replay 1998 - lost 3-0, due to my Nan falling ill (he reeled it straight off!)

I used to travel with him in the 70s - and he never missed a match even back then.

Eltham Addick's Dad, Folev - keep up!

;o)

• Options
    Seb's older than 30 isn't he??
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    He's 31, so yes he is.
  • Options
    Still young !! Good lad Seb!!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Oggy Red said:

Eltham Addick's Dad, Folev - keep up!

;o)

i've had a western super
  • Options

Elthamaddick, i am pretty sure you used to sit a few rows in front of us in the covered end E block with your dad and sister? if it was you i always remember him having a little "argument" with someone in F block which left your dad leaving a bit early and the F block person feeling a little sore, i guess that is maybe when he moved to the West stand? If i have confused you with someone else then this wont make any sense to you....
  • Options
    I used to sit in the E block before the upper was built, but my old man never did and my sister doesn't go at all, so not me mate.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

......which left your dad leaving a bit early

Can't imagine Les ever leaving early.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I used to sit in the E block before the upper was built, but my old man never did and my sister doesn't go at all, so not me mate.

Ah i am sure it was you but maybe it wasnt you dad, bit of a billy bonds look alike..... talking quite a few years ago now, i may have confused yo with someone else if not

• Options
    ahhh, you must mean my mate Deano (he was mentioned on the BMOB thread - got it from the Billy Bonds lookalike), yeah he had an errr 'altercation' shall we say, he'll love it you saying he was my old man !!
  • Options

ahhh, you must mean my mate Deano (he was mentioned on the BMOB thread - got it from the Billy Bonds lookalike), yeah he had an errr 'altercation' shall we say, he'll love it you saying he was my old man !!

ha ha, at least i wasnt going mad, is he not much older than you then?
  • Options
    must be about 15 odd years (but looks alot older so I can see where you were coming from)
  • Options

The same game that Muscat broke Matty Holmes leg I think....

• Options
    Oakster said:

The same game that Muscat broke Matty Holmes leg I think....

Same one. Scumbag Muscat. Charlton lost out on such a good player in Matty Holmes who I think would have played for us for many more years if it was not for that arsehole.
  • Options
    LEGEND!
  • Options
    I notice Seb was at Herne Bay on wednesday night , proper Charlton.
  • Options
    From last years POTY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Again, from 12 months ago.....
    No-one got photos of MM touching up anyone this year ?
    ;-)
  • Options

This Saturday v Brighton I will have made it to consecutive competitive @CAFCofficial game 800 since last missing a game.

— Seb Lewis (@SebLewis81) January 5, 2015

Incredible
  • Options
    edited January 2015

This Saturday v Brighton I will have made it to consecutive competitive @CAFCofficial game 800 since last missing a game.

— Seb Lewis (@SebLewis81) January 5, 2015

8th minute applause for Seb. It is the fashionable thing to do at the moment
  • Options
    He must be on some strong medicine to be able to have kept his sanity for that long
  • Options
    Brilliant achievement
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    800 games is madness.