Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know a hardcore Charlton fan called Seb?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2011
    before the Northwich match I remember thinking it would be one of those games you could proudly say you made the effort to go to , wasn't the same after.

I'm still not having it that Seb is a driving instructor 
    he drives a driving instructors car for sure, i saw him in it yesterday. fair play to him, 
  • Options

That rucksack is full of L plates.

• Options
    There's a third brother apparently and he posts on this board. Not sure who it is but there's whispers the bird from Countdown has got a restraining order against him.  
  • Options

3rd brother filmed recently watching Channel 4 mid-afternoon...

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Dangerous game putting pictures of yourself up mate. People will be asking you to do the worm first game of the season.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Last time i heard about Paul Pace he was running a bar on Gozo,if you look at come dancing on Saturday you can always see his double just to the left of the band leader at the start of the show,he also has a hat on.
    Seems a lot of you know of MY dad. Paul Pace. A lot of speculation it seems. Yes he did work for the club ,then he left to go to Malta for a few years. And yes he did own a bar out there as well as doing other things. My Dad is now back in Charlton retired. And yes he still goes to most Games ,thou he did bicott the ground for a while until the club changed managers. As for the rest ,seems to be a lot of chinese whispers lol. I will let him know of all comments made ,I'm sure he will be amused with comments made. !!
  • Options
    Sebby Lewis is a charlton legend!
  • Options
    Didn't know who he was until the beginning of this season and now I see him every time I go
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I believe it's his brother who's a driving instructor...they can often be seen together. (Though I stand to be corrected).
    They live on Blackheath........ near the village.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He did the worm at Chesterfield.
  • Options
    I believe it's his brother who's a driving instructor...they can often be seen together. (Though I stand to be corrected).
    He is the driving instructor, not his brother.
  • Options
    He is the driving instructor, not his brother.
    Are right oh then.......that does surprise me........for various reasons, but good luck to the chap if that's the case.
    I've also seen his brother driving the instructors car....in fact more than Seb.

• Options
    maybe both are.
  • Options
    maybe both are.
    Indeed......... could well be.

• Options
    maybe both are.
    Dual control?

• Options
    I thought they disliked eachother. Never seen them together infact.
  • Options
    I thought they disliked eachother. Never seen them together infact.
    Come to Bromley meetings and sit together.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Really? I must have missed them there.
  • Options
    Come to just about every meeting.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    do they drive there together?
  • Options
    Seb is the Driving Instructer not Olly . They do get on but have their own different groups of mates so they travel seperately to most games and drink in different pubs .

• Options

Come to Bromley meetings and sit together.
    I thought that was an order! Could have done with a "They".
  • Options
    Does the brother look like Seb? I've only known there to be one Seb Lewis, now i'm hearing there may be more
  • Options
    Does the brother look like Seb? I've only known there to be one Seb Lewis, now i'm hearing there may be more
    They're the same size but they don't really look like brothers.

• Options
    How many of our meeting have you been to exactly? : - )

• Options
    Who's Ben?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Was chatting to Olly about a year ago on the DLR, just after we had been taken over. Never met him before but he noticed my Charlton jacket and got chatting. Said he works as an administrator in London, been doing it for some time.

Very nice bloke, clearly very passionate about Charlton.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    They're the same size but they don't really look like brothers.

Like William and Harry?

• Options
    maybe both are.
    Indeed......... could well be.

Ollie cannot drive.