Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charltonlife Weight Experiment

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to add 6 ft 1

18 stone is a good effort, should make that before New Year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]can we do plaayer's weight before and after he is due to give birth

I'll have you know it cost me allot of money to get like this and it's a sign of good living.

13st 11bs of relaxed muscle.
  • Options
    10st11lbs

I should hit the high 11s come New Years.
  • Options
    This has started sounding like a dating site (I imagine...)
  • Options
    13 stone
  • Options
    12 stone 6! And lost best part of a stone last week whilst i was ill!!

and five foot 9, so an overweight ginger no bummed inny foot melt!! ;-)
  • Options
    15st
  • Options
    15 stone but I am a short fat lazy git, so its not to bad.
    New year resies are to eat and drink more and to exercise less. I might even take up smoking, although I have tried for the last three years and always have to give it up after two weeks. Gonna try and get up to 16 stone in time for the world cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]can we do plaayer's weight before and after he is due to give birth

I'll have you know it cost me allot of money to get like this and it's a sign of good living.

13st 11bs of relaxed muscle.

Exactly, people think excess weight is a sign of easy living, but it takes dedication and no mean financial investment to maintain such a well rounded physique!
  • Options
    15st 10lbs, 6'0"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no way Jose. Just to say I'd love to be ANY of the weights so far admitted to.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]no way Jose. Just to say I'd love to be ANY of the weights so far admitted to.

Yeah, but you must be tall, Large?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]no way Jose. Just to say I'd love to be ANY of the weights so far admitted to.

Yeah, but you must be tall, Large?

about 5'10" (in my heels !!)
  • Options
    15st 1lbs1 6"1
  • Options
    16 7 and 5 ft 5".

Looked in the mirror today and have a bruise the size of Gladstone Small's head on the under side of my Darby and no memory as to how it got there.
  • Options
    How comes no ladies posting?
  • Options
    13st 8lbs ... already put on 10lbs in the last 6 weeks so i have room to eat more shit at christmas ... always be prepared
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]How comes no ladies posting?

Cos we only reveal our weight after we've successfully dieted. Plus the silicone skews it a bit.
  • Options
    14st 2lbs... 7ft 6" so I guess I'm a little underweight.
  • Options
    81kg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    14 stone 2lbs... 91 kgs for our European readers. I'm 6 ft 2 inches tall, blond hair, blue eyes and I have a great sense of humour.
  • Options
    110kgs 6'1"

During last summer, I brought myself a x trainer, used it 4-5 times a week, 1/2 hour at a time. After three months, I had lost a lot of timber around my middle, however my weight had stayed the same.
  • Options
    Just under 15 stone but go to gym 5 days a week.

Muscle.
  • Options
    6'2" and 11.5 Stone

Tall skinny fucker
  • Options
    Maybe you could post on behlaf of Curb_It Tav?

Or do you want to live to see 2010? ;-)
  • Options
    Posted By: Les Berrys Tash
    Anyone under 17 stone is a mug!!!

Currently 17 stone 10lbs - bring it on

18 st 0 lb, but 6' 4" so don't really look it, until I take my shirt off anyway

There's some skinny buggers on here!

17 st 2 lb - 6' 1''

It's very hard to shift any weight once your'e past 50 I can tell thee!
  • Options
    Or just a load of fatties, p.s I put on a pound over the weekend then lost two this morning on the throne!
  • Options
    i'd do it but im not really one for detoxing afterwards is that allowed?

would have to get the scales as range from 12.8- 13.8 usually, but am 6 foot so dont think thats too bad
  • Options
    well, my current weight is X, after Christmas I'll probably be X+8, by February I aim to be X-14

The gym is going to get some heavy pounding (pun intended) in January.
  • Options

No scales!

(plus have already eaten a tonne of mince pies and chocolates and it's not even Christmas!)