Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charltonlife Weight Experiment

Comments

• Options
    Wow, your on form today aren't you little fella.
  • Options
    Lasted 9 days without a drink. So i've changed to just weekend drinking...

Snow has put me off (too easily) going to the gym.
  • Options
    I went 13st 8lb on the 1st Jan, weighed myself yesterday and and went 13st 4.5lbs, so well plased with the 3.5lb loss.

Just watching what I eat and drink at the moment, hope to start some training this week and get under 13st.
  • Options
    14st 2lb to 15st 6lb and now 14st 6lbs 4oz, to say my weight is up and down is an understatement :(

Still back to work, no more 3 meals a day certainly helps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]14st 2lb to 15st 6lb and now 14st 6lbs 4oz, to say my weight is up and down is an understatement :(

What sort of time scales are we talking here TCE, surely not just over the Christmas period?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]14st 2lb to 15st 6lb and now 14st 6lbs 4oz, to say my weight is up and down is an understatement :(

What sort of time scales are we talking here TCE, surely not just over the Christmas period?

Afraid so Mike, I done absolutely naff all over Christmas except eat and drink. The most exercise I had was boxing day when I walked from Luva Luva's car to the Oak! I expect to be running

this years half marathon 13 stone...ish I loose weight at first very easily running every day to get to the fitness levels expected by the other CL marathon runners ; )

I will struggle from about 13 st 10 to shift anything, but I aways feel better for it.
  • Options
    Respect, that must have been some Christmas to gain that much, and then to lose it in such a short space in the new year, you have made me feel better ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Thought this might be useful to give everyone an idea what they should be aiming for.

calculate_body_mass_index_charts.gif
    Bmi is bullshite my brother is my height and weighs 13st 10 but is pure muscle whereas I'm a mix of podge and muscle and weigh 12 st 10 he is apparently more overweight than me ????
  • Options
    12 4 still happy with that.
  • Options
    16-3 to 15-8 since jan 2.

Off the booze and starting up running and squash again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]16-3 to 15-8 since jan 2.

Off the booze

So am I then.............;)
  • Options
    Weights pretty much stayed as it is, but then again I'm not bothering attempting to get it down. When my diets this bad the only way forward is getting a little muscle. I'll go for 11st of pure muscle (and a bit of excess baggage for warmth)
  • Options
    Have been exercising regularly again back at Gym in new year & have already removed the unwanted 2lbs back now to exactly 12 Stone.
  • Options
    13st for me
  • Options
    Bumped so I can unashamedly show off
    15 st 7lbs to 14 st 8lbs

: )
  • Options
    12 ST 6ilbs now

Got up 12st 12lb over xmas so quite happy with the steady loss
  • Options
    11st 3lb of puree...flab.
  • Options
    No idea of my weight but I'm not having Medders reckon he weighs what he does!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]No idea of my weight but I'm not having Medders reckon he weighs what he does!

What you going to do about it lard arse?
  • Options
    So... one month in to 2010 and I have so far dropped 17lbs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]No idea of my weight but I'm not having Medders reckon he weighs what he does!

What you going to do about it lard arse?

What if I could catch your whippet-like self running away from me?

I'm going down the gym. No way do you weigh less than me slim
  • Options
    F me, I can't believe it but I am down to 13stone 13lbs (15lbs lost). It helps not having any decent beer or curry houses nearby, but then how did I get so fat in the first place?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]So... one month in to 2010 and I have so far dropped 17lbs.
    Two months in - 2st 2lb...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]So... one month in to 2010 and I have so far dropped 17lbs.
    Two months in - 2st 2lb...

That your new weight...
    fk me your doing well ;-)

I'm 11st 2. I've put on 2lbs since this experiment, going strong!! I blame pubs.
  • Options
    Congratulations chizz, really good going.

On a late train after a freebie booze and grub night, id rather forget about this thread. I suspect I am back where I started
  • Options
    im at 12 3 still. target is 12 but my build is improving so.... cant complain
  • Options
    Bumped.............14st 4ozs...... : )
  • Options
    So we're now three months into 2010 and, today, I can report that I have lost a total of 40lb so far this year (a bag of sugar short of 3 stone). Not only that, but I have even managed to haul my sorry frame along the Sport Relief Mile earlier this month, completing a run of a mile for the first time ever. Move over Eddie Izzard. (Actually he didn't move over: I nearly ran into the sweaty man at the end!)

And, I have signed up for a 5k run in May; with a probable 10k in June; and a possible RTTB half-marathon in September.

My target was to lose 27lb by the end of March - I am 13lb ahead of that. I am feeling very smug and self-satisfied: I may even treat myself to an extra stick of celery for lunch!

Anyone else stuck to their plans for the year? Or anyone failing spectacularly?
  • Options
    Congrats Chizz cause that is mighty impressive. Keep it up. Wish I had the will power as I need to lose it more than anybody on here. Oh well.
  • Options
    isnt that unheard of 40lb in 3 month? Ive never heard of anything like that before. how heavy were you?

i've lost 7 - just the tip of the iceberg and its hard work.