Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charltonlife Weight Experiment

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    12 stone 6 when I met Maria, now nearly 14 stone - oops!

I'm a sales rep too so I spend my life in my car which isn't great, need to do something about this now!
  • Options
    Went down to 13stone exactly last week after a bad dose of the Brad Pitts. Now back to 13 1/4...

Have today bought bikes for the Mrs and me plus a child seat for Isaac, so now I have more days off we're planning on getting out and about more. As well as having a more active job now, the weight should begin falling off!
  • Options
    93kg - still need to lose another stone
  • Options
    Went to the Doctors today. Weighed in at 18st 6lbs (I'm 5' 9") and have a BMI of 39.1.

Doctor seems to think I'm obese but I'm not sure about that diagnosis!

Serioulsy, I am going to have to do something about it 'cso it's got to ridiculous proportions.
  • Options
    Since I have changed my eating habits & still keep a Diary each day of what I eat my weight is pretty much unchanged at just under 12 stone. What has improved though is my stomach is now much flatter & I am down to a 32" waist. Now for that Six Pack :-)
  • Options
    I'm a 32 waist am 5 ft 9 and way 12st 3 still I am happy here.
  • Options
    1 September. Eight months in to the year. And I have reached my half century! 51lbs so far.

The cricket teas and the Bank Holiday weekend stuffing myself on good food, great wine, beer and pasties in Cornwall have put the brakes on a bit, but the three-time-a-week training for the Demelza 5km is helping.

The wheezing, breathless, decrepit Chizz of eight months ago has slowly turned into a slightly fitter, considerably slimmer Chizz of early Autumn.

(Still a long way to go though!)
  • Options
    After hitting 22 and 1/2 stone I have decided enough is enough and now looking to get below 20 stone for Christmas. Cutting right back on the beers; takeaways are now a thing of the past; and have just joined the David Lloyd's in Dartford. The first stone I normally lose easily and then have to dig in ..............
  • Options
    congratulations Chizz.

Dutchie, are you being serious ? you lost 15 stone in 2 years ????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]The first stone I normally lose easily and then have to dig in ..............

..... to a plate of chips
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]The first stone I normally lose easily and then have to dig in ..............

..... to a plate of chips

mmmmmmmmmmm chips and hot dogs.

No this is the real thing - I am going to be waif like.
  • Options
    Up to 12 stone, poor for summer. Decided to give up crisps for september and see where I get to.
  • Options
    The struggle to lose weight continues...

61948e73-e229-4774-90a6-f4885d0fc20f.jpg
  • Options
    It looks like its been well and truly won. Congratulations
  • Options
    Superb Chizz, my most heart felt congrats.

PS I went back on the crisps last night had four packets in ten mins. Forget the bike target weight.
  • Options
    I've put a stone on since getting married and the Mrs getting pregnant two months or so ago. Back on the diet and back to the gym every day for me.

Not easy but the fact that 3/4 of my wardrobe is a little on the snug side has forced my hand
  • Options
    Am off work after knee reconstruction,normally about 18 1/2 stone just weighed myself and I'm 19 1/4!!! I am 6f 4 but Ill need to shed a bit!!
  • Options
    Gained 2lbs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]
    PS I went back on the crisps last night had four packets in ten mins. Forget the bike target weight.

Four Packs? Think you should have a go on Man V Food & do a Packet of Crisps challenge.
  • Options
    1st October. 57lb so far. (That's a bit over four stone. Or just over 25 kilos for the youngsters).

Joined a gym during September. Thinking about going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I've looked at this thread since I posted my weight in December when I was 9st 6lbs.
    I'm now 10st 8lbs. And I've joined the gym since then. Hows that happened? Muscle perhaps?!
  • Options
    59lbs. But with a few celebrations coming up, I can't imagine I'll lose much more this year.
  • Options
    Not going to lie, it hasn't been going very well.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Not going to lie, it hasn't been going very well.
    Happens to us all. I am a pro yo-yo weight loss example. 

I seem to constantly be losing or gaining I rarely live on a balanced plateau lol

Currently at 12st. I remember the days when I got down to 10st 7lbs, weirdly I am fitter and faster than I have ever been, despite being fatter than I'd like.

Once my 2 marathons in April are done, I plan to get back hitting weights and maintaining running fitness but not at Marathon distance, a drop back down to half marathon, 5k and 10k beckons.