Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charltonlife Weight Experiment

Comments

• Options
    14.7 and 6ft

Got up to 17 stone and diabetes kicked in.
    FOOD ABUSE!
  • Options
    Heavyweight! Blimey! I didn't realise I was so chunky and I have to start marathon training after Christmas.. :-?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Updated List

(Weight in Stone & Ilbs)

Lightweight
    The Prince E Paul 9 4
    Ollywozere 9 6
    Red Fraggle 10 0

Welterweight
    Athletic Addick 10 11

Middleweight
    BlackforestReds 11 0
    ISawLeaburnScore 11 4
    The Red Robin 11 7
    RedArmySE7 11 7
    Elthamaddick 11 8
    Davy 11 11

Light Heavyweight
    Ketman 12 0
    ValleyGary 12 2
    Addick1965 12 3
    Tavern 12 4
    Dazzler21 12 5
    Kigelia 12 6
    MCS 12 6
    Salad 12 9

Heavyweight
    Charlton Dan 13 0
    Threadkiller 13 1
    SE10Addick 13 2
    ShootershillGuru 13 6
    Medders 13 7
    oohaahmortimer 13 8
    P_Air 13 9
    Cafcbourne 13 10
    Plaaayer 13 11
    c/a/f/c 14 0
    Nolly 14 0
    T.C.E. 14 2
    Valley_Floyd_Red 14 2
    Blackheathaddick 14 4
    Morts-Genius 14 7

Super Heavyweight
    Sillav Nitram 14 10
    JT 14 13
    Cordoban Addick 15 0
    Lancashire Lad 15 0
    Left Behind 15 1
    Charltonsteve21 15 1
    C.Walsh'sLoveChild 15 3
    JohnBoyUK 15 10
    Better Red than Dead 15 12
    Curbey 16 0
    Henry Irving 16 2
    AshTray 16 7
    WhenIwasLittleboy 16 10
    Essex_Al 17 2
    Guinnessaddick 17 4
    Addickted 17 10
    Les Berrys Tash 17 10
    Exiled_Addick 18 0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Red Fraggle

10st and 5ft 6"

Hmmm interesting ,

What about hair colour , eye colour , vital stats ?

Blonde, blue eyed and busty! smiley winky thing. Alas only one of those is true. Gotta love how your posts always live up to your name. Never fails to make me laugh

Perhaps we'd better take this to whispers now love .

Lots of lovers on here

Curb_it & Tavern
    Maria &West stand cookie
    Suzi & Les_says
    1905 & Nathan

and now Red Fraggle & Shag
  • Options
    if medders is 13st 7

i'm 15st lol
  • Options
    12 Stone. Six foot.

And I intend to start my winter training regime and get down to 11 Stone 7 pounds before the end of the month. Yeah right!
  • Options
    9 and a half stone
  • Options
    Saturday night, after a day on the beers and a curry with Ketman - 14 stone

Sunday morning, 13 stone 7.

The powers of Korai Chilli Chicken Tikka
  • Options
    Got on the scales this morning and much to my suprise I've lost 2lbs! Still makes me the heaviest person to have owned up on here though!
  • Options
    Was out with a mate for a curry yesterday.

Both need to lose weight, he is a 6ft 4' German (think Jeremy Clarkson), both agreed to try and lose 20 - 30 kilo's.

Obviously needed some sort of motivation, so my wife agreed if i lose it i can buy myself a new watch (Panerai, Jaegar lecoultre or chopard).

I think I am the heaviest at 19.5 stone. But I dont worry about that number more the waist and neck measurements.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12st 5lb in the am 12st 7lb in the evenings :oS 12st 4lbs after a dump!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Saturday night, after a day on the beers and a curry with Ketman - 14 stone

I'm not having this, there is no way we're the same weight.

Ye fat bastard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Saturday night, after a day on the beers and a curry with Ketman - 14 stone

I'm not having this, there is no way we're the same weight.

Ye fat bastard.

we're not. You weigh at least double...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tomorrow is my first day back to work after 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing except eat and drink, not even a game of golf.
    When this thread was started I weighed in 14st 2lbs, I deeply ashamed to say I now weigh...........................................

15st 7lbs : )
  • Options
    Can't wait to get back in gym
  • Options
    12st 10 gym here I come!
  • Options
    I lost another 4 pounds since this thread started! Thats 2 stone in about 6 months so I'm pretty pleased with that.
  • Options
    Aiming to lose a stone in the next month.

No booze in Jan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Aiming to lose a stone in the next month.

No booze in Jan

Likewise JT.............lose a stone I mean. I normally only drink a pint or two when I'm at the football, mainly I drink spirits.
  • Options
    I've just weighed in at 18st 4lb. As I am just over 5' 9" I'm not sure if I'm wider than I'm tall.

There again muscle does weigh more than fat and I am built like a brick sxxx house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]I've just weighed in at 18st 4lb. As I am just over 5' 9" I'm not sure if I'm wider than I'm tall.

There again muscle does weigh more than fat and I am built like a brick sxxx house.

5"9 and a bit myself, just been on one of the height to weight ratio sites...........................fecking obese!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]I've just weighed in at 18st 4lb. As I am just over 5' 9" I'm not sure if I'm wider than I'm tall.

5"9 and a bit myself, just been on one of the height to weight ratio sites...........................fecking obese!!

And to think I was just 9 stone when I left school - some 32 years ago.
  • Options
    13st 7lb before christmas, now 13st 8lb... must of had one mince pie too many!
  • Options
    13st 8lb now....

easing off the beer, sausage rolls and burgers this month.

well, trying to!
  • Options
    Tipped the scales a couple of days ago at 13st exactly, which would make me a heavyweight in the same category of the giant Russian. Reckon i could land a decent one on his knees !

The heaviest i have ever been in my life, and going to do something about it. First gym session today, aim to get out on the roads next couple of nights. Aim to lose 8 pounds in the next fortnight, then 1-2 pounds a week to something like 11st 8. haven't been under 12st for about 5 years.
  • Options
    13st 6. Lardiest I have ever been in my 43 years. I was always under the illusion that I wasn't fat, but I just needed to move it about a bit! But now I catch myself in the mirror with an old shirt or a top on and get depressed. Or liike this morning, put on a pair of jeans (2 years old) and the top button doesn't do.

I hate the gym, running bores me but love playing sport (but don't do it enough). So regular sport, exercising and portion control required to get back to 12 and a half stone.

I had 4 (small) pancakes for tea! Help!
  • Options
    I've saved the best until last. weighed in last night at 19st 10lbs 4oz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I lost another 4 pounds since this thread started! Thats 2 stone in about 6 months so I'm pretty pleased with that.
    well i certainly found em! You can have em back if you want!

Lol Gym sessions started already and by March 22nd aim to be around 12st but am doing more weights now so will judge by looks rather than scales.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I've saved the best until last. weighed in last night at 19st 10lbs 4oz.

LOL, i love the way you included the 4oz !!

gym last night, eating a spinach soup and tuna salad at the mo, out for a run tonight.

reckon i will keep this up for about 2 days !
  • Options
    though i'd like to add where i say 'tuna salad' i am not doing justice to the monster that is in front of me. Its like describing a lion as a small cat.

Here we go:

tuna, lettuce, rocket, pasta, coleslaw, cucumber, beetroot, broad beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, tomato, green peppers, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, celery, brocolli, courgette, feta and a few parmesan shavings.