Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

shelvey

Comments

• Options
    heres hopeing
  • Options
    If any player left in January itd prolly be Bailey.
  • Options
    I would be very surprised if Shelvey does not start against Walsall, Wagstaff was poor today and after his performance v Swindon, Shelvey deserves his place in the 11 imo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I reported he wasn't playing,i made it clear i didn't think it was right but thats my opinion. i was asked by fortune costa fish to tell him why he wasn't playing and i said i'm sorry i cant. The reason i couldn't was because i didn't know why. I only knew it wasn't because of fitness as i stated last night. Since i have said that its been said on nearly every thread that he's being sold. If someone says sam shouldn't be dropped does everyone think he's being sold???

Well that's a relief Uncle, I guess I read more into your words than you intended. I am on edge because its coming up to the window and I know money is tight.
  • Options
    hahaaaaaa phew

you have to be very careful what you write, Uncle. One slightly ambiguous sentence and all hell breaks loose.
  • Options
    I realise now that everyone done that but really everybody was predicting the team with him in it. So i gave a bit of info that was not posted on any other site even the os that i thought would help, also wanted to get my rant off my chest too ;-)
  • Options
    so when is he getting sold then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]so when is he getting sold then?

LOL
  • Options

July 2011
  • Options

Two weeks time to arsenal ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

Two weeks time to arsenal ;-)

FACT! or Wind Up, Uncle ....????!!!!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

I was hinting ... last night. I was asked by fortune costa fish to tell ... why he wasn't playing and i said i'm sorry i cant. The reason i couldn't was because i ... knew ... that he's being sold. Someone says ... he's being sold???

I think reading between the lines the message is clear :-)
  • Options
    Blimey Oggy surely you know thats a wind up. ;-)
  • Options
    i think thats oggy on a wind up.
  • Options
    Yeah its not like Arsenal need anyone they have their fabregas back now... Oh no they dont he's out again for a while ;-)
  • Options
    was suprised when he was only on the bench. Can't see him leaving. Racon is dfeinitly off, only sub not to come out at half time to have a kick about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i think thats oggy on a wind up.

Big smiley winky thing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]was suprised when he was only on the bench. Can't see him leaving. Racon is dfeinitly off, only sub not to come out at half time to have a kick about.

Yeah really aint sure whats going on with him at the moment.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    he is locked on for a regular place now
  • Options
    Reckon we should start him on the left in the next game. Wagstaff doesn't do enough out there, he's more useful as a sub to make an impact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all our wingers are not on form
  • Options
    But neither him or Jonjo aint wingers and i thought Racon didn't want to play on the left. Not much point playing him there if he dont want to be there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]But neither him or Jonjo aint wingers and i thought Racon didn't want to play on the left. Not much point playing him there if he dont want to be there.

Don't forget Parky's PLAN B ........ the diamond formation.

It only had a dozen minutes trial against Swindon before the reshuffle with Sodje's early bath - might still get an airing, and Jonjo might get the attacking midfield slot.
  • Options
    Isn't it most likely that PP didn't want to play him because of possible burn out? Being one of the fittest players in the squad doesn't mean you're the least likely to suffer from two hard games in quick succession - being the youngest in the team on Sat suggests (to me at least) that he is the most likely to be susceptible to burn out if he played 90 mins today.

PP has said in the past he thinks young players have been thrust into the team too quickly and too regularly in the past, so it makes sense he would rest JJ after his efforts on Sat. And if this was all explained to JJ, that the decision was to make sure he was fit for the long term because we need him in his current form, then it couldn't knock his confidence either.

All makes perfect sense to me. He's one of only two or three players who can win us games on his own - we don't want him killing himself over the notoriously action-packed Xmas period.
  • Options
    Its so frutrating this Racon business, you know hes the kind of player to go else where and be great but if he don't want to play he don't want to play i guess...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Its so frutrating this Racon business, you know hes the kind of player to go else where and be great but if he don't want to play he don't want to play i guess...

Agree with PP's position though - if a player refused to play on the left for me, he would be out of favour big time, regardless of how good he was.
  • Options
    I reckon this diamond could be just the thing - shame we only saw it for about 10 mins on Sat.

Three in centre mid - we know they can do it, after all! - and Jonjo more advanced but behind the two stikers and with the freedom to roam left or right.
  • Options
    for walsall

Dicko uptop on his own with Shelvey just behind
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]for walsall

Dicko uptop on his own with Shelvey just behind
    Dickson struggles up front on his own, doesn't suit him at all. And Burton will be back anyway?
  • Options
    Ah yeah forgot about that lol

Shelvey needs to play though, If Semedo moves back into the midfield, then Srping needs to take his turn on the bench as he just dosen't create enough