Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow warning TONIGHT (Wednesday)

Comments

• Options
    Cheers mate. No Coffee....I like to treat a lady like a lady. Think i might break open a bottle of my finest Chatauxneuf de Pape. lol
  • Options
    u can always take her for a meal round ur place (after all trains are cutting theirs services early today)
  • Options
    hmmm not sure she would appreciate beans on toast. Unless......she cooks!
  • Options
    She's a bird - of course she cooks! if not ... get rid ...

Only after you've dumped your Christmas/NY mucky water in her of course .....
  • Options
    Got the high speed train home.

Verrrrry nice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]I'm supposed to be driving back to hull tomorrow/thursday :(

I should imagine you'll be pleased you might not make it...LOL!

Apart from the mrs having work on Friday, I'd love to not make it back ;-)
  • Options
    oops even after the warning i went bluewater, as i had to get my sisters birthday present which is tomorrow

BIG MISTAKE, on way back and after dropping of a friend;-) i then had to drive in a blizzard at about 40mph still difficult to see!
    then i come of the motorway and snow is thick as anything in sevenoaks probably at best got a mile further and had to abandon my car after couple of slides & nearly getting stuck so parked up and walked 40mins home

got home about 40mins ago had nice hot bath and whacked the heating on though so all good now :-)
  • Options
    Are u determined to lose your car John??
  • Options
    No im not! otherwise i would have attempted to drive all the way home
  • Options
    glad you got home safely mate just going to watch news and then bed.. you have seen the other thread no doubt about the weather ... its looking good for snow in Bromley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No cant be bothered with that one lol thats why posted on this one, saw it tho :-)
  • Options
    WOMOW! SPLAT! WOMOW! LET IT SNOW! OK guys, so you've seen the news and forcasts, and they all say the same thing..."Don't travel if you don't need to". So, baring this in mind then, when it started snowing at about 10:00 and my hubby said "Hey babes, wanna go for a drive?", how did I react, you reckon? Did I say "Are you kidding? It's suicide out there" or give a nonchalantly simple "No"?.....NOPE! I grabbed my coat, shoes and scalf and said "Rock on! Lead the way!" Must be bonkers, but I'm still alive and it was really good ;). Not sure if we'll repeat it when the real deal gets here though! xxx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]WOMOW! SPLAT! WOMOW! LET IT SNOW! OK guys, so you've seen the news and forcasts, and they all say the same thing..."Don't travel if you don't need to". So, baring this in mind then, when it started snowing at about 10:00 and my hubby said "Hey babes, wanna go for a drive?", how did I react, you reckon? Did I say "Are you kidding? It's suicide out there" or give a nonchalantly simple "No"?.....NOPE! I grabbed my coat, shoes and scalf and said "Rock on! Lead the way!" Must be bonkers, but I'm still alive and it was really good ;). Not sure if we'll repeat it when the real deal gets here though! xxx

Do you and your husband regularly go out for 'drives' at 10 o clock at night ??

:-)
  • Options
    have you seen them on one of your late night prowls round the dogging sites then AFKA?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]WOMOW! SPLAT! WOMOW! LET IT SNOW! OK guys, so you've seen the news and forcasts, and they all say the same thing..."Don't travel if you don't need to". So, baring this in mind then, when it started snowing at about 10:00 and my hubby said "Hey babes, wanna go for a drive?", how did I react, you reckon? Did I say "Are you kidding? It's suicide out there" or give a nonchalantly simple "No"?.....NOPE! I grabbed my coat, shoes and scalf and said "Rock on! Lead the way!" Must be bonkers, but I'm still alive and it was really good ;). Not sure if we'll repeat it when the real deal gets here though! xxx

Did you see much 'action'?
  • Options

whatever floats your boat!!!
  • Options
    10.08 pm Snow falling in Bromley. Light but getting heavier.

"Fisher?"

"German Bight"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]10.08 pm Snow falling in Bromley. Light but getting heavier.

"Fisher?"

"German Bight"

Cardigan Bay ...?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]10.08 pm Snow falling in Bromley. Light but getting heavier.

"Fisher?"

"German Bight"

Cardigan Bay ...?

;o)

Thought you might have got the Film/Book reference given your age ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

"Fisher?"

"German Bight"

Cardigan Bay ...?

;o)

Thought you might have got the Film/Book reference given your age ; - )

I didn't sorry ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently snowing in Dartford and Gravesend
    http://uksnow.benmarsh.co.uk/
  • Options
    Chucking it down massively in WC1, still no settle
  • Options
    Coming down in the Stow so now heading home
  • Options
    Just about settled in North London now, but not impassable here yet....oh and sorry guys, didn't see much in the way of entertainment on our travels last night....guess the only living things with the metabolism to be up for dogging in these temperatures are actual dogs. Maybe next time ;). In answer to the other question...undeniably our daily routine is pretty random, yeah, but only usually drive that late if it snows (whatever floats your boat indeed!). xxx
  • Options
    the amount of people that have come round the corner on my road and ended up going up the kerb
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]the amount of people that have come round the corner on my road and ended up going up the kerb

I think the good thing to do there is make a sign NP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]the amount of people that have come round the corner on my road and ended up going up the kerb

Are the toilets out of order then?
  • Options
    I tell you what, this is snow joke.
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't get your drift
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I tell you what, this is snow joke.

What's your name ..... Eddie Blizzard?