Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow warning TONIGHT (Wednesday)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I tell you what, this is snow joke.

What's your name ..... Eddie Blizzard?

...Chilly Connelly?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

...Chilly Connelly?

I think we're drifting off topic.
  • Options
    Too many flakes on this thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

...Chilly Connelly?

I think we'redriftingoff topic.

Yes indeed, people are getting very flaky.
  • Options
    Icely done.
  • Options
    what a load of snowballs
  • Options
    Nathan, I know you don't have much to do at the moment, but you should not be pouring cold water on the corner for your own amusement. Anyway, any ambulance cases yet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Nathan, I know you don't have much to do at the moment, but you should not be pouring cold water on the corner for your own amusement. Anyway, any ambulance cases yet!
    There may well be, but they've got no hope if they need Nathan to call the ambulance! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]what a load of snowballs

Do Snowman have snowbollocks .....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Nathan, I know you don't have much to do at the moment, but you should not be pouring cold water on the corner for your own amusement

I hadnt even thought of that, what an amazing game! Cheers for the heads up Dowman!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2010
    greetings from creepyland!
  • Options
    The Arsenal game is off tonight. My bet with William Hill on 4 or more premier league games off this weekend is looking good at present.
  • Options
    Been snowing non-stop in Bexleyheath / Welling all day and now quite heavy
  • Options
    Once again the capital is falling to pieces. After the last fiasco, it is yet again settling on main roads in Woolwich and the surrounding area. Shooters Hill will pretty soon be impassable. Why havent these roads been gritted? They have known about this for weeks!!!!!

Fecking joke.
  • Options
    Just heard that Charlton Church Lane is like a skating rink and no buses are allowed to go up or down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Been snowing non-stop in Bexleyheath / Welling all day and now quite heavy

Yep I'm in Welling and coming down very heavy now and really settling again
  • Options
    On the TFL Website:

SOUTHEASTERN: Train services are being disrupted due to adverse weather conditions. Revised services are operating and buses are replacing trains between Grove Park and Bromley North. London Underground are accepting tickets via any reasonable route within zone 1.

HELLO! people do actually live between zones 2-6 and out to ebsfleet you know!!!

why do they think you can hop around zone 1, jump on the super speedy $hit bag train and then cos you're in kent they don't give a $hit.
  • Options
    gonna meet the missus now at Charing X and if the trains are stuffed up then Thames Clipper to Woolwich it wil have to be. It's okay saying use the Ebsfleet to St Wherever fast train but you still have to get from wherever to Ebsfleet and if the roads are bad and it's a way from Northfleet station then it's a no no too. Just seen that my other option, DLR, slightly scuppered by the fact you can't get it from Bank this month.
  • Options
    tell me about it! i went that way this morning. walked from tower gateway to tower hill, then through the barriers at monument, walked overland to bank and then back down on the tube to camden. feel sorry for pay as you go oyster users who got shafted 2 journey payments for that!
  • Options
    Southeastern really know how to treat people - Increase fares to subsidise their prestige service then sh*t on your customers when they need you the most.

It's not hard to keep the Metro service going as it runs in built up areas. At the end of the day they'd rather screw the customer than be forced to pay out compensation. Welscome to privatised rail. Time to re-nationalise. It works in France, Germany, Spain etc....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing in Ashford.

Nothing.
  • Options
    Surrounding streets around Charlton impassable
  • Options
    Heavy settling snow over the past hour in the lee/burnt ash area, the south circ is just about keeping it driveable for now, but i saw a couple of cars sliding about in the area between Lee and Mottingham.
  • Options
    Just walked down to charlton lane at a standstill,most car wheels are just spinning in snow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Heavy settling snow over the past hour in the lee/burnt ash area, the south circ is just about keeping it driveable for now, but i saw a couple of cars sliding about in the area between Lee and Mottingham.

noooooooooooooooo I live on burnt ash hill. will have to get dec to come out and drag me up the hill!
  • Options
    Finally got to us in Folkestone...lots of it
  • Options
    Walderslade village is littered with dozens of abandoned cars, sounds like more snow over the next few days.
  • Options
    None since about 6 in se9,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]None since about 6 in se9,

There was some falling at like 7:40 cos I was out in it
  • Options
    anyone been on the a2? I need to get to bluewater from lewisham and not sure if its the stupidest idea ever...