Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow warning TONIGHT (Wednesday)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]weatherwatch update - a few drops faling at the mo in sidcup

jeez, is this shite weather ever going to end ???

sooo pleased i booked a caravan holiday for March.........
  • Options
    We had a full on blizzard for about 45 mins this morning, all been washed away by rain now though.
  • Options
    We're having to put up with blue skies and sunshine in Cornwall.
    Nippy wind though.
  • Options
    fooking freezing up in the city, trying it's hardest to snow and there's a gentle fluttering at the moment....not going out again until I go home.
  • Options
    i couldnt believe how cold it was this morning when i walked out. gutted i ddidnt put on an extra cardy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i couldnt believe how cold it was this morning when i walked out. gutted i ddidnt put on an extra cardy!

: - )

Been snowing all day in Bromley. Biting wind but the snow isn't settling.
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for the revised South Eastern timetable which tells us that due to the predicted snow they'll be running one train an hour between 7am and 10am and the last train home will be before it gets dark!
  • Options
    They've already announced last trains from Charing Cross tonight will be 9pm. Check the wesite - Unbelievable!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]They've already announced last trains from Charing Cross tonight will be 9pm. Check the wesite - Unbelievable![/quote]link?
  • Options
    Blizzard now in Favesrham, but had already been sleeting all morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    gutted i ddidnt put on an extra cardy!

You shouldn't have lent it to Henry.

;o)
  • Options
    Well we are having the opposite here in the mountains in Western Canada, every day is warm & sunny without a cloud in the sky! Over in Vancouver - a 980kms to the west it's raining every day & warm, not very winter like for the Olympics!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]They've already announced last trains from Charing Cross tonight will be 9pm. Check the wesite - Unbelievable!
    link?

No link. I did say it was unbelievable.....
  • Options
    Snowing in Canary Wharf and also just had a call from home and it's snowing in Medway too :o)

Watch out for Southeastern revising their timetable shortly! ;o)
  • Options
    What's all this about snowing?

We've still got all this rotten sunshine and 'orrible spring like weather.
    Never bloody snows properly down here.

:o(
  • Options
    Pretty bad down this way again, accidents on the M20 nr Folkestone.
  • Options
    expecting 12 inches of snow today in Connecticut. Working from home and its not snowing yet so my boss is probably cursing me. Oh well I can get to watch Arsenal v Liverpool live at 2.40 p.m. !!!!
  • Options
    Woah. Blizzard here in Tun Wells :)
  • Options
    pissing down with snow here in Dartford/Greenhithe/Northfleet, settling very quickly, but it looks quite fine snow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Almost lost it driving home.
  • Options
    Snow in "Sunny" Sydenham....................
  • Options
    Nothing sunny about Sydenham fella, apart from the roads out of it!

:-)
  • Options
    5 cms of settled snow in Sidcup according to the wife
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]5 cms of settled snow in Sidcup according to the wife

She must have cold fingers if she's outside measuring it.
  • Options
    Most i've ever seen here.

Abandoned cars etc
  • Options
    still going in ldn anyone?
  • Options
    Nothing in charlton yet!!!
  • Options
    All clear in crawley.

If anyone through the night sees this, please keep the london situation updated.
    Dont want to get a train and have to come all the way back again for no reason
    TA
  • Options
    Snowed this morning in Narrige. Took my wife to work and extremely dicey.

Basically tried to avoid big jam on roads into Norwich from the south east. Going down a lane, just over cooked the speed a touch, sheet ice, lost it and basically stopped by crashing into bank and hedge. My wife went whiter than the snow. Fortunately no great harm done.

Same this evening but managed to get back without crashing into anything.

I have a meeting at 6.30 later this morning. Not looking forward to the drive.