Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow warning TONIGHT (Wednesday)

Comments

• Options
    Just started snowing heavily again in Strood
  • Options
    Also coming down in Bromley
  • Options
    chucking it down in da9, about 5mins from bluewater, have just seen y first gritting lorry in over a day. roads are very icy from the little bit i did this morning. if you don't have to i would give it a miss.
  • Options
    Lovely sunny day under clear pale blue skies.

But was it cold last night!
    The lake has frozen over, lethal black ice like glass on every road, steps and pathway.

And ice on the inside of my bedroom window - just like when I was a kid!
  • Options
    Snowing heavily near Maidstone!
  • Options
    Heavy snow in Sidcup. Settling too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Heavy snow in Sidcup

Sounds like a secret agent code in MI6
  • Options
    Snowing again in the Bourne
  • Options
    Just seen on the BBC that heavy snow is going to hit central london by 12!!

Be Warned!!!
  • Options
    We're being hit by heavy sunshine here in Cornwall.

It's glorious!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    according to bbc "A2 Kent - Exit slip road closed coastbound , multi-vehicle accident at Bean Interchange (For Bluewater , in Bean)"

f*ck that for a game of soldiers...
  • Options
    M20 is apparently shut near Maidstone too
  • Options
    Hythe update:

11.14am: blizzard
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Just seen on the BBC that heavy snow is going to hit central london by 12!!

Be Warned!!!

Well its 13:40 now and nothing, nada,zip,zilch in central London
  • Options
    NOTHING! 3.30pm and nothing in Hayes (Bromley!). Supposed to be LOADS of snow between midday and now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]NOTHING! 3.30pm and nothing in Hayes (Bromley!). Supposed to be LOADS of snow between midday and now!

I'd write to the Met Office and ask for your money back.
  • Options
    I can only tell you what the bbc said! I was looking forward to going home early again! Im gutted.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: larryred[/cite]according to bbc "A2 Kent - Exit slip road closed coastbound , multi-vehicle accident at Bean Interchange (For Bluewater , in Bean)"

f*ck that for a game of soldiers...

Looks like Blackwall tunnel is the favoured route for me tonight then
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Looks like Blackwall tunnel is the favoured route for me tonight then

It's not yet snowing inside the tunnel, Swizzo.
  • Options
    According to Radio Kent there is a problem with the Blackwall Tunnel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Traffic queuing northbound at Blackwall Tunnel due to earlier broken down vehicle
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ME14addick[/cite]According to Radio Kent there is a problem with the Blackwall Tunnel.

well one tunnel at the dartford crossing this am was screwed so i'm sure this has led on to delays everywhere.
  • Options
    So dartford and blackwall are screwed.

helicopter it is then.........
  • Options
    Someone said to me today that the snowfall will be so bad this Sunday, that by Monday morning I (literally) won't be able to open my front door.

They were being serious, and it gave me my biggest laugh of the day.
  • Options
    Just watching news and said snow for Sunday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Just watching news and said snow for Sunday

Forecast keeps changing on this one. A couple of days ago the forecast for Sunday was dreadful. It then calmed - are we back to awful again?
  • Options
    yes... I work in Bromley homes claims and was looking at weasther from the met and it is going to snow from Sat night.. throut Sunday and into Monday morning....

Also on Sky News both last night with Mr Wilson stated snow is coming in for saturday and now they are talking about possible drifting... The annoying things is that i am on shift tomorrow (glad game is off tomorrow otherwise i wouldnt have been able to go as i couldnt get time off), but hope it doesnt come before i go home at 5pm
  • Options
    Non-stop heavy snow for 2 hours here in Maidstone/Medway and it's menat to get worse this afternoon.
  • Options
    Just started coming down quite heavily in Bromley. Lasted 10 mins and now much lighter.