Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Bostock

Comments

• Options
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Can anyone join in?
  • Options
    It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.

It doesn't matter much to me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]the word is, he went for "around" £125k.

But I can't confirm that.

And according to our old friend 'Sccop' the money was paid over in total by Argyle to HMRC as soon as they received it, so the club never really saw a penny of it.
  • Options
    He must be coming because it is on Football Rumours , now all we need is Twitter and conformation on Sky Sports.

09 Feb 2011 09:24:14
    Bostock to Charlton on an emergency loan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]He must be coming because it is on Football Rumours , now all we need is Twitter and conformation on Sky Sports.

dont get me started on that site again! Lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]He must be coming because it is on Football Rumours , now all we need is Twitter and conformation on Sky Sports.

I've just bet my house, car and wifes life on it. Hope it happens
  • Options
    Vital Charlton:

One player thought likely to be arriving is talented Tottenham youngster John Bostock. Bostock has failed to make the breakthrough at White Hart Lane since his switch from Crystal Palace. He had a spell on loan at Brentford last season and was also at Hull earlier this season. Bostock was not a success at KC Stadium. Nigel Pearson was, allegedly, less than impressed with his attitude and terminated his stay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BoomBoomPowell[/cite]Nigel Pearson was, allegedly, less than impressed with his attitude and terminated his stay.

Would be good if you got him, his surly attitude and swagger around the training ground & The Valley will no doubt destroy team spirit and stop your resurgent form.
  • Options
    I suspect that a session with Mr. Dyer would probably destroy his swaggering attitude, but lets face it CP would only take him if he was certain about him.
  • Options
    Football rumours or wishful thinking ? Didn't know which thread to post this on .

Personally I hope its true as we need something in midfield .

Michael Stewart to Leeds united, jerel ifil to Bristol rovers, Paul Hayes to derby, Jay spearing to notts forest, Carl regain to notts county, john bostock to charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should sigh Hayes
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We should sigh Hayes[/quote]

Football rumours latest Hayes has gone out on loan to welsh league team Cardigan
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Signing for the Wendys on loan according to Owls talk.
  • Options
    Apparently set to sign for Sheffield Wednesday on loan.
  • Options
    Not sure how he'll fit in there. He'll either add an extra bit of spark, which they sorely need, or he'll be completely bypassed by the hoofing tactics. Ideally Semedo will stick the ball on him everytime he wins it and let him show what he can do. Bit too much of a passenger for any side playing 4 across the middle though
  • Options
    If you had a choice between signing

Dale Stephens

Jon bostock

1 year ago who would you have signed

For me I would've gone bostock now knowing how good dale is I would be more concerned if weds had signed dale ,(not from us) but from tranmere

Bostock has gone well backwards I haven't heard his name in ages where has he been ??
  • Options
    He was at Palace all this time.

Oh no, silly me, he jumped that ship when he had the chance.
  • Options
    Bostock career has definitely not gone the way people thought, obviously has ability but probably the attitude to match as well.
  • Options
    I agree NLA , on this thread previously I have suggested getting him in .

This time we could not guarentee him a game , like the Alan Smith to MK Dons deal it is a move that could backfire .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has he just been in the spurs ressies
  • Options
    On loan to Brentford, 9 games, loan not renewed, season-long loan to Hull, returned to Spurs early as Hull did not want him anymore.
  • Options
    What this season that happened or last season , I thought he went brentford and hull last year
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    He hasn't gone anywhere since Hull . He played for the Spurs Development Squad against us before Xmas and along with Dean Parrett was on the bench in the FA Cup against Cheltenham , he was also linked with a move to the MLS recently.
  • Options
    It was last season, I thought Hull was this season but wrong.
  • Options
    Well the boy has a lot to prove , good luck to him and them but that was pure greed and career suicide leaving the stripey scum , I thought he would make it in the big time just shows how wrong you can be

I cant believe he has let that happen to his career what a waste of years

When did he leave stripey shite it must've been 3 seasons ago if not more

I honestly thought the spuds had sent him abroad

• Options
    Another Palace wonder kid who ends up being ordinary or worse...in the recent history their fabled academy has produced Bostock, Routledge, Moses & the other ginger bloke at Wigan....not bad players but not quite as good as Palace shouted about (actually good marketing by Palace really).
  • Options
    Another Palace wonder kid who ends up being ordinary or worse...in the recent history their fabled academy has produced Bostock, Routledge, Moses & the other ginger bloke at Wigan....not bad players but not quite as good as Palace shouted about (actually good marketing by Palace really).
    Bit harsh on Moses, he looks like he could still be a very decent player at the top level, he's doing well in a crap Wigan team.

You are right about Bostock, Routledge and Ben Watson (although nobody ever claimed he was anything more than a grafter)....but you have forgotten the mighty Tom Soares!!!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    And as for that Rhoys Wiggins ;-)

• Options
    Exactly, their talk about their academy doesn't match their product. Mcginty to Man U, Elliot to Newcastle, Shelvey to Liverpool, Jenkinson to Arsenal and Solly, well we've still got the best of the crop.