Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Millwall

Comments

• Options
    Very exciting but as Henry says, let's get a result today.
    Come on Charlton!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]l'm just gonna worry about beating norwIch

it would be very Charlton to throw it away now we've got a glimmer of hope
  • Options
    If Pardew can steer the saints into the playoffs after last night then he really is the messiah and we're all going to hell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]This result also makes it virtually mathematically impossible for Southampton to get into the play-offs.

Soton are 11 points behind but with 15 possible points from their remaining five game.

6 Huddersfield 43 20 74
    7 Colchester 42 14 68
    8 Southampton 41 35 63
    9 Bristol Rovers 42 -6 61
  • Options
    Game on. It has to be said that other results have been very kind to us recently. This time we simply have to take advantage, no more
    1 -1s, we have to push on and take 3 points. COYR please
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]That was rather toilet! KJ hasn't often got it wrong, but he did tonight.

Still, I had this one down as a loss anyway. Now it's up to Leeds, Swindon, and you lot not to balls it up. We could still be third come 4.45pm tomorrow.

Thought this was worth a bump.
  • Options
    why leeds are second you toby
  • Options
    Thought the atmosphere was pony to be honest, their lot with the drum did my nut in.

We were well off the pace, need to pick it up a lot for last 3 games. Still, if you and the others keep slipping up we may not have to.
  • Options
    Something tells me their sales would have been a bit faster if they'd been playing us.

Poor support
  • Options
    Chris, that's er, stating the bleeding obvious ain't it?!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a chance you won't sell out away game?
  • Options
    Bit of a shitter having a 12.15 kick off at a place they've just recently been too.

Oh well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Chris, that's er, stating the bleeding obvious ain't it?!!

Probably. Also had to laugh at some retard on your MO site calling our support 'gloryhunters' because we sold out Swindon so quickly.
  • Options
    Gray9 - I hope we sell out, will be tight I reckon, but should just about do it. Problem is with being given a weeks notice the train tickets are steep (starting at about £60 a return to Hudds) and doesn't give any time to sort coaches and mini buses out. But should just about do it.
  • Options
    Although i think it will be us vs Scum final, if anyone will slip up i reckon could be millwall as huddersfield play well against them. although if i would back anyone would be Millwall, say millwall have 60/40 chance to go through, us 65/35
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Although i think it will be us vs Scum final, if anyone will slip up i reckon could be millwall as huddersfield play well against them. although if i would back anyone would be Millwall, say millwall have 60/40 chance to go through, us 65/35

Really? Only I remember beating them 3-1 at home this season, and to be honest it could've been six!

Any away win? Lovely. A draw? Still good. Infact, i'd still fancy us if we came away a goal behind.

Mouth open. Size 10 at the ready.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite], if anyone will slip up i reckon could be millwall as huddersfield play well against them. although if i would back anyone would be Millwall

My head hurts !!
  • Options
    Fancy you to get a draw at Swindon and beat them at home.

I agree and think our game is a little tighter, Huddersfield seem to have hit a bit of home & away form at the right time. Will be very happy with a draw away or a defeat by 1 goal. Tuesday night at The Den I reckon we can turn them over, but a lot depends on Saturday, not overly confident, very nervous.
  • Options
    Sparrows - West yorkshire police really love you lot don't they. 2-3k travelling fans and they expect you all to drink in one pub!

Pub
  • Options
    with a 12.15 KO not much time for a beer beforehand anyway really
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Fancy you to get a draw at Swindon and beat them at home.

I agree and think our game is a little tighter, Huddersfield seem to have hit a bit of home & away form at the right time. Will be very happy with a draw away or a defeat by 1 goal. Tuesday night at The Den I reckon we can turn them over, but a lot depends on Saturday, not overly confident, very nervous.

I agree with you on both fronts just saying if anyone out of the 2 who will miss out would be you :o)
    Still think will be us vs you in the final though, your right the key for your game is not to lose by more then one on saturday otherwise would be too much to do(not impossible though)
  • Options
    To be fair Huddersfield had a right go at them the other week and the OB up there were probably hoping to avoid this game or Leeds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]To be fair Huddersfield had a right go at them the other week and the OB up there were probably hoping to avoid this game or Leeds

whys that? what happened? you talking about on the pitch of of it
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Read a post from a supporter on EF+ board that there was a fair amount of pre-match trouble involving Millwall fans being intercepted on route to the ground on that Friday night game, so that's why the WY plod are putting restrictions on pubs and coach parking

Every lunatic in Huddersfield was out then and probably will be Saturday as well
  • Options
    Yeah Huddersfield had loaded up on weapons outside a boozer, mainly young chavs etc. The traffic along the main road was terrible, a few Millwall minibuses come by and they attacked them.

Let's just say that they picked on the wrong minibuses though.

Chris - if you read the link, Huddersfield ain't got ANY pubs open to drink in, only we seem to have a pub open. (but I don't think it's true, more of an OB ploy to make sure as many Millwall as possible head to that pub)
  • Options
    Don't shoot the messenger but the rumour up here is a large contingent of Leeds will be in Huddersfield on Saturday to welcome you pikeys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Don't shoot the messenger but the rumour up here is a large contingent of Leeds will be in Huddersfield on Saturday to welcome you pikeys.

lol good fun!
  • Options
    Millwall to smash Hudds in both legs i personally think and then at wemberley i can see us loosing to them *gets Coat*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Millwall to smash Hudds in both legs i personally think and then at wemberley i can see us loosing to them *gets Coat*

wash your mouth out rupert, how bloody dare you!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Millwall to smash Hudds in both legs i personally think and then at wemberley i can see us loosing to them *gets Coat*

wash your mouth out rupert, how bloody dare you!!

LOL after posting that i just though crist what is the matter with me i must enjoy being berated by you lot on here.