Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Millwall

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Millwall to smash Hudds in both legs i personally think and then at wemberley i can see us loosing to them *gets Coat*

wash your mouth out rupert, how bloody dare you!!

LOL after posting that i just though crist what is the matter with me i must enjoy being berated by you lot on here.

what you dont?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Millwall to smash Hudds in both legs i personally think and then at wemberley i can see us loosing to them *gets Coat*

LOL after posting that i just though crist what is the matter with me i must enjoy being berated by you lot on here.

what you dont?

Im still here aren't i you know how much i love this forum mate ;-) it keeps me going through the working day.
  • Options

what you dont?

what you work?

lol this could go on a while yeah me too mate, probably spend more time on here then working oops

Im still here aren't i you know how much i love this forum mate ;-) it keeps me going through the working day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Don't shoot the messenger but the rumour up here is a large contingent of Leeds will be in Huddersfield on Saturday to welcome you pikeys.

Yeah, of course they will. Plonker.
  • Options

what you dont?

what you work?

lol this could go on a while yeah me too mate, probably spend more time on here then working oops

Travel caonsultant is the offical title mate but i do a bit of everything.

lol yea same. I think we may have taken the thread away from the orignal topic here another oops.
  • Options
    oh well im sure they'll get over it

Sparrow..... pot....kettle comes to mind :o)
  • Options
    get a room lads...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]get a room lads...

may do thank you :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]get a room lads...

may do thank you :o)

If hes offering, i think the Antigalligan have rooms availble :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Don't shoot the messenger but the rumour up here is a large contingent of Leeds will be in Huddersfield on Saturday to welcome you pikeys.

I'm sure there's quite a few Leeds fans who live in Huddersfield anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]If hes offering, i think the Antigalligan have rooms availble :-)

I had to stay there once. Let's just say the pictures on the website promise more than the reality.
    Holiday Inn it ain't.

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]If hes offering, i think the Antigalligan have rooms availble :-)

I had to stay there once. Let's just say the pictures on the website promise more than the reality.
    Holiday Inn it ain't.

lol

Bad times Oggy still i can imagine their breakfasts are top notch no?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]

I'm sure there's quite a few Leeds fans who live in Huddersfield anyway.

There are. But it's kinda like saying Millwall are going to have a mob out waiting around Fulham Broadway when United go to Chelsea.

Hudds & Leeds don't get on, so if there was a mob of 25 or 50 Leeds in a boozer in Hudds, then I'd assume the Hudds lot wouldn't take too kindly to that and they'd kick off.

Unless of course they are putting differences behind them and are forming a Yorkshire coalition to batter the boys from South East London! Again, not likely!
  • Options
    get a life , lioness
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Good start by Huddersfield.

Millwall far from sold out their end and the home end has more empty seats than filled by the looks of it. Poor show.
  • Options
    Just turned it on, so many empty seats!
  • Options
    Know why now, dull is ditchwater. 0-0 HT. Millwall should have had a pen though.
  • Options
    0/0 half time, 2-1 to the home team like last night?
  • Options
    boring game too just like last night.
  • Options
    empty seats all round that stadium , two bob the lot of 'em
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yea i thought that too Buckshee looks more empty than when we went there in the league. Its probably not but i spose its a rugby area aint it.
  • Options
    How was that not given?
  • Options
    dive

;)
  • Options
    handball!
  • Options
    Under 2,000 Millwall there, 1000 short of their allocation.

Neil Harris even acknowledged that, no way a goal.
  • Options
    Hud playing some lovely football first half, why can't we play like that?
  • Options
    Think this is very similar to last nights game to be honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Think this is very similar to last nights game to be honest.

Agree yawn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Hud playing some lovely football first half, why can't we play like that?

Hudds are better at football than us? Just a stab in the dark really :-).
  • Options
    yawn? I certainly wasnt bored last night.