Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Millwall

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    LOL, the league doesn't lie.. ;) but far more entertaining and dare I say more skill on show, how football should be, can we have there manager next year instead of ours?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]LOL, the league doesn't lie.. ;) but far more entertaining and dare I say more skill on show, how football should be, can we have there manager next year instead of ours?

True results are results. However they are technically better than us, they play far more attractive football and dont look like scared rabits in Headlights in defence when (heaven forbid) a forward is attacking the defence. This game in general has had far more quality than our game did last night. Its all a bit embarassing really.
  • Options
    Huddersfield have sub sponsers embarassing
  • Options
    neither team looked particularly impressive ... quite a boring game overall
  • Options
    gotta fancy the spanners at home. handball one was a fair shout but by no means stonewall as it wasnt exactly deliberate, the 'foul' defo wasn't a pen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Huddersfield have sub sponsers embarassing
    They have Yorkshire air ambulance as their main sponsor...

Judging by that it looks like Millwall will be going to Wembley.
  • Options
    if we play millwall we will perform like we did yesterday all edgy and struggling to pass the ball to the next charlton player,i think we can get past swindon,but i hope now huddersfield beat millwall as i see something worse than the new den debacle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yawn? I certainly wasnt bored last night.

Think that might have been more to do with the company
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]if we play millwall we will perform like we did yesterday all edgy and struggling to pass the ball to the next charlton player,i think we can get past swindon,but i hope now huddersfield beat millwall as i see something worse than the new den debacle.

Agree Nolly if we play anything like we did yesterday it could be one of the biggest wemberley scores ever and not in our favour.
  • Options
    kicked off with the ob at the end, well there's a novelty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    huddersfield i hardly heard,they will be lucky to sell 2000 at the den
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]kicked off with the ob at the end, well there's a novelty

LOL just for a change then. Hudds dont do much singing Nolly they were v quiet when we were there too. Millwall diddnt travel well seeing as its the playoffs.
  • Options
    i think we would have had same numbers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]kicked off with the ob at the end, well there's a novelty

But it wasn't their fault...
  • Options
    Mission complete for Millwall really, should of had 2 pens as well. Got to fancy them at The Den.
  • Options
    Yes Nolly we would not have had much more if any. I forget Swindons not quiet as far also it was an early KO too. BFR you forget its never their fault its just a case of no one liking them ;-).
  • Options
    just seen trouble on sky, the copper is going to be in big big trouble.That kid is going to press charges no doubt.
  • Options
    hardly real trouble was it.
  • Options
    nope but punching a kid flush in the face on national television spells trouble for that copper.
  • Options
    hope so,but probably move him somewhere else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    adsads
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]nope but punching a kid flush in the face on national television spells trouble for that copper.

you'd think so but they usually get away with it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just seen trouble on sky, the copper is going to be in big big trouble.That kid is going to press charges no doubt.

Typical mouthy Millwall chav. The copper shouldn't have hit him but we don't know (and never will) what he said to the copper. He was clearly mouthing off at him, and even when he was knocked down he got up and mouthed off again. He is typical of the absolute knob heads that follow them and i for one am glad he got a whack.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]nope but punching a kid flush in the face on national television spells trouble for that copper.

The young lad in the red lumberjack shirt took a good straight left right in the mouth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

The young lad in the red lumberjack shirt took a good straight left right in the mouth.

Plaaayer moonlighting?!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

Plaaayer moonlighting?!

No, I'd have put that copper on his back for that :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just seen trouble on sky, the copper is going to be in big big trouble.That kid is going to press charges no doubt.

Typical mouthy Millwall chav. The copper shouldn't have hit him but we don't know (and never will) what he said to the copper. He was clearly mouthing off at him, and even when he was knocked down he got up and mouthed off again. He is typical of the absolute knob heads that follow them and i for one am glad he got a whack.

Agree with Chris the little sod probably deserved it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Really? So if a copper smashed you in the face you wouldn't have a go back? You'd just meekly take a punch and walk away?

Glad he got a whack?

Was you there? Did you see the Hudds mobbing up to our right lobbing bottles, coins and stuff? Did you? Did you see the Hudds mobbing up at the top of the stairs waiting for Millwall to come out and trying to pick them off? No?

Well then, don't start saying that kids deserve a slap from the filth. You've clearly not got a clue, as nobody I knows, no matter what, would back the filth in that situation at football. They are the biggest bullies going.
  • Options
    & on a football level I thought we contained them very well first half and looked very good the 2nd. Made them look like the away team I thought. Thought it was a decent game as well but obviously I'm biased. Thought it was better quality than Friday night!

And we sold 2100 apparently, very poor showing from us I thought, still, sounded more than 2,000 didn't it....certainly made more of a racket than you on Friday!
  • Options
    Milwall supporter in 'It wasn't our fault' shocker.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Milwall supporter in 'It wasn't our fault' shocker.

Thats new isn't it.