Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Millwall

Comments

• Options
    Our fault for what Plaaayer?
  • Options
    Lol. It's never Millwalls fault is it !
  • Options
    Again, our fault for what exactly?
  • Options
    Just makes me laugh Sparrows, because none of what you've said above would be the kind of thing Millwall would do would it?

No Millwall supporter would have dared throw a coin or a bottle into the other end. No Millwall crowd would pick other supporters off would they? Course not. Millwall only fight with people who come looking for it.

That punch by the copper was out of order by the way.
  • Options
    behave yourself people a 9 stone kid got whacked by a robo cop,hardly acceptable stuff.
  • Options
    Plaaayer - where have I said that we didn't play our part in it? Hudds is a dodgy place to go, seen mobs of them waiting in the backstreets of the industrial areas to have a go at Millwall every time I've been there.

They were up for it, Millwall hardly need an invitation to have a row either do they! I'm just saying, while some on here recline back & say typical Millwall, it's always them, blah blah blah, what you have to realise is Hudds do have people like we do who give it all game, make cut throat gestures, throw bottles, coins and seats and wait in packs outside trying to pick other fans off. The majority of Millwall won't turn down the chance to play up, and Hudds were more than welcoming in reciprocating. I saw it with my own eyes, couldn't believe the plod just let us stroll out into mobs of waiting Hudds fans. Disaster waiting to happen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just seen trouble on sky, the copper is going to be in big big trouble.That kid is going to press charges no doubt.

Typical mouthy Millwall chav. The copper shouldn't have hit him but we don't know (and never will) what he said to the copper. He was clearly mouthing off at him, and even when he was knocked down he got up and mouthed off again. He is typical of the absolute knob heads that follow them and i for one am glad he got a whack.

Whatever you think of the spanners the fact remains that this copper was out of order ... I'm not happy that some seem to be ok about the fact that OB have the freedom to hit people ... something very wrong here.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just seen trouble on sky, the copper is going to be in big big trouble.That kid is going to press charges no doubt.[/quote]

Typical mouthy Millwall chav. The copper shouldn't have hit him but we don't know (and never will) what he said to the copper. He was clearly mouthing off at him, and even when he was knocked down he got up and mouthed off again. He is typical of the absolute knob heads that follow them and i for one am glad he got a whack.[/quote]

Whatever you think of the spanners the fact remains that this copper was out of order ... I'm not happy that some seem to be ok about the fact that OB have the freedom to hit people ... something very wrong here.[/quote]

Difference between someone innocently in a situation getting hit and someone putting themselves at the front of a mob situation looking to get involved in violence. Not saying the copper was right but it's hardly the "OB have the freedom to hit people...."
  • Options
    To be fair to Sparrows, when we went to Hudds last season there were a few Hudds fans when i was walking back to the coach saying things like "your just a small shite team like us now" after our 1-1 drawn. This was said within good earshot of us lot who were a group of about ten young 20 something lads (me and my mates) and they clearly were looking for a rise out of us. Luckily having all been brought up the right way we diddnt rise to the bait but if they goaded us in that way i can imagine they did the same, if not worse, to Millwall. Also were are all southerners so should we not all be on the same side in these situations as much as i dont like Millwall at least their Londoners.
  • Options
    copper out of order end of.If that was my son i would have a solicitor lined up by now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]copper out of order end of.If that was my son i would have a solicitor lined up by now.[/quote]

If it was my son i'd be more worried about wtf he was doing acting like that in the first place and hoping he's learnt a lesson from it and become a better person!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]
    If it was my son i'd be more worried about wtf he was doing acting like that in the first place and hoping he's learnt a lesson from it and become a better person!

I'd take this approach, but he'd still be a better person with a bit of compo in his pocket.....

End of the day, if the kid had hit the copper he would have the book thrown at him. Why should it be different if it's the other way round? The copper was very stupid to be punching a member of the public, particularly in a place with so many cameras
  • Options
    I accept everything that Sparrows has said, but i cant believe some of you lot are sticking up for the millwall lad, how else is a policeman supposed to stop these fucking idiots from kicking off. A punch was obviously not enough to stop the scummy little chav!If it were Millwall coming at you in the corner of the east or west from the Jimmy Seed you would be more than happy to see the police punching that "group" of millwall fans!!

Also may I add, Sparrows why do you think they wait for you outside after the game?Why did they not do that to us or Norwich or throw coins at us like they did at you?Simple mate because you carry a reputation for doing it to sets of innocent supporters yourselves. While your support is decent il give you that, your equally scum!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]
    If it was my son i'd be more worried about wtf he was doing acting like that in the first place and hoping he's learnt a lesson from it and become a better person![/quote]

I'd take this approach, but he'd still be a better person with a bit of compo in his pocket.....

End of the day, if the kid had hit the copper he would have the book thrown at him. Why should it be different if it's the other way round? The copper was very stupid to be punching a member of the public, particularly in a place with so many cameras[/quote]

Because the copper didn't just walk up to any regular fan and hit him for no reasion. If he was an idiot and is violent towards a decent member of society in an innocent or normal situation then yes, throw the book at the OB, i have no respect for that. But these idiots are acting aggressively and violently and willingly putting themselves in that situation looking for trouble, so no symapthy and you deserve what you get.
    Society really doen't like accepting responsibility for itself anymore and just wants to blame authority....Easier i suppose.
  • Options
    Fact is they attract trouble - whether it is their fault on thios occasion doesn't matter - they attract trouble. The conclusion of this is that anybody who supports them is effectively encouraging trouble - so they don't get much sympathy fro me ( although the copper needs to be dealt with clearly as well)
  • Options
    a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_coppervmillwallfan.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]I accept everything that Sparrows has said, but i cant believe some of you lot are sticking up for the millwall lad, how else is a policeman supposed to stop these fucking idiots from kicking off. A punch was obviously not enough to stop the scummy little chav!If it were Millwall coming at you in the corner of the east or west from the Jimmy Seed you would be more than happy to see the police punching that "group" of millwall fans!!

Also may I add, Sparrows why do you think they wait for you outside after the game?Why did they not do that to us or Norwich or throw coins at us like they did at you?Simple mate because you carry a reputation for doing it to sets of innocent supporters yourselves. While your support is decent il give you that, your equally scum!

I see your piont of view here some people are just going to kick off no matter what and those people should not be welcome in any football ground. Also i think that every club has its small element of twats its just Millwall as you rightly say carry a reputation and reputations dont get built up for no reason.

However from Sparrows point of view he clearly is not one of these people and is a geniune Millwall fan so it must annoy him to travel round the country and get the worse out of crowds because of the rep his club carrys. When ever i go away it is normally to see somewere differnt, experience a new ground and have a great day out with my mates in a different town/city and i would hate it if that got ruined because of the rep of my club being a violent one.
  • Options
    While I accept that point Ru it dont half sound like hes sticking up for the mob this "small minority" who tag along with these wonderful people!
  • Options
    Yea fair comment. I remeber those idiots down at Gills boasting about how they had tix in the home end and were going to kick off. I wouldnt stick up for them in any situation.
  • Options
    Also that is hardly a punch, its more of a grab to his face, quite harsh on the policeman to call that a punch!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    True its hardley a big thing. If it was somewere like Brazil police brutality is not half as nice it wouldnt even be mentioned. I just feel for sparrows because he doesnt seem like he falls into the Millwall steriotype. Mind you i have never met him but im prepared to give people the benefit of the doubt :-)
  • Options
    Excuse me, there are a lot of you making judgements on a 3 second video clip.

You're all saying he is a mouthy chav who was causing trouble, acting aggressively and deserves it.

What have you lot seen that I haven't? The clip that Sky Sports show just shows the ob pushing him over, him standing back up & arguing back (who wouldn't) and then getting a smack in the face.
  • Options
    Sparrows that aint a smack in the face mate come on. Albeit the policeman should not be doing that, its not a "smack".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]I accept everything that Sparrows has said, but i cant believe some of you lot are sticking up for the millwall lad, how else is a policeman supposed to stop these fucking idiots from kicking off. A punch was obviously not enough to stop the scummy little chav!If it were Millwall coming at you in the corner of the east or west from the Jimmy Seed you would be more than happy to see the police punching that "group" of millwall fans!!

What are you babbling on about? Was you there yesterday? No you weren't. So what's all this about Millwall coming at you? Huddersfield gathered in that corner and started lobbing things, Millwall gave it back. What Sky Sports haven't shown is the police wading into the Huddersfield end baton charging them back.

Have you seen that? No you haven't. So why are you mouthing off?

& you ask why hudds were waiting for us? Because we have a firm mate. Funnily enough so do Charlton. Just not on the same scale. Reputation for attacking innocents? Again, may I ask what & where have you seen this happen? I've seen a few innocents get caught up in it, Portsmouth at home, Luton away, Tottenham at home, mainly silly young idiots who are trying to be hard and look for an easy target. But trust me, I've seen these mugs get a dig from older Millwall for being bullies. But generally, like yesterday, it's opposition fans who are giving it, mouthing, or want it, that get involved.
  • Options
    have you lot seen the millwall fans in the skysports clip,hardly grizzly 30 somethings,looked more like student types if anything,the copper was out of order those millwall fans were hardly high risk.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

I see your piont of view here some people are just going to kick off no matter what and those people should not be welcome in any football ground. Also i think that every club has its small element of twats its just Millwall as you rightly say carry a reputation and reputations dont get built up for no reason.

However from Sparrows point of view he clearly is not one of these people and is a geniune Millwall fan so it must annoy him to travel round the country and get the worse out of crowds because of the rep his club carrys. When ever i go away it is normally to see somewere differnt, experience a new ground and have a great day out with my mates in a different town/city and i would hate it if that got ruined because of the rep of my club being a violent one.

You've got me wrong. I'm a genuine Millwall fan, have travelled all over the country...and Europe :-)

But if I go away and there is a mob who want a row I'm not going to run away. Will stand my ground and fight my corner. So I've been involved and been in trouble before. Don't actively look for it, but it's very easy to get carried away.

I don't get annoyed at all with our mob who have it with the other mob. No issue at all. What annoys me is little mugs who tag along to Millwall trying to act hard and boost their own ego and reputation amongst their mates by giving it the big 'un and trying to be big boys knowing that they can melt in to the shadows if it ever comes on top.

They're the mugs who give it outside the ground, calling it on, then when it does they run like girls and leave Millwall fans who aren't looking for it having to stick up for themselves.
  • Options
    has to be said people do try to take liberties with millwall these days,looking at the faces in the away end yesterday i can see why.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Excuse me, there are a lot of you making judgements on a 3 second video clip.

You're all saying he is a mouthy chav who was causing trouble, acting aggressively and deserves it.

What have you lot seen that I haven't? The clip that Sky Sports show just shows the ob pushing him over, him standing back up & arguing back (who wouldn't) and then getting a smack in the face.[/quote]

That short clip shows he was at the fornt of a trouble situation. If he hadn't wanted to be there he would have moved when it started. His choice to be in that situation so he's not a nice innocent victim, therefore no sympathy for him.
  • Options
    Thankyou DR!
  • Options
    ob lovers on here