Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options
    So BDL few questions please ;o)

1) Are we going to be promoted next year?
    2) who do you see moving on, well being sold?
    3) You cheered up yet mate?

Thanks in advace
    John
  • Options
    BDL
    Thought you might change from sponge to stone!!
    Question......
    Dressing...to the left or right?

Mickey Finn.......was he mad as a bag of frogs?

and finally

Should I partake in the Eurovision Drinking Game this year, despite my previous experiences......
  • Options
    BDL.......

Summer drinks - Local, in town or both? What do you think?
  • Options
    BDL, lager & lime or shandy?
  • Options
    BDL - is it true that Parky asked for Mooney to be credited for the first goal against swindon?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]BDL - is it true that Parky asked for Mooney to be credited for the first goal against swindon?[/quote]
    now theres a good question....
  • Options
    I do hope you will answer these questions big fella!
  • Options
    BDL where are you? some of us are getting withdrawals ;o)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If we keep posting he cannot avoid answering as its top of his list!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, do you think england fans will be safe in south africa as everyday there is anothere scare story about car jackings, terrosits being eaten by lions, do you think they should raise the fact that in africa the biggest killer is the hippopotmus?

And lastly, what technique do you use to disguse trumps in public? I go fot the cough loudly technique... COUGH COUGH COUGH..[/quote]

Its a well known fact that if you are using an ipod and you cannot hear it, nobody else can...honest its true....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh BDL!!!!
  • Options
    Where har you BDL ?
  • Options
    he has gone MOG
  • Options
    he's gone underground, he'll resurface with a different username, thinner waistline and having had some botox done
  • Options
    I'm still here you know!
  • Options
    BDL is it true that as of pre-season you are going to undertake intensive 'jumping training' after this seasons tunnel antics?
  • Options
    Einstiens e=mc2, newtons law of gravity, marconne inveting radio, logie baird the tv, john babbage the computer, colnel saunders secret recipe, things that have changed the world for better and for worse, .Dave.... who has the fittest WAG at the club?
  • Options
    BDL- why have you dodged my question on "mooney's" goal? did you have to sign a NDA?
  • Options
    Bowler or Batter ?
  • Options
    BDL......

If you had one last wish would you ask for a second chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When's this thread gonna get sunk?
  • Options
    we'll ask the questions
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]we'll ask the questions

Git!
  • Options
    Do you know any jokes about bread and butter..?
  • Options
    Can you "Mime" ?
  • Options
    Might aswell sink if BDL has given up :o( .....bad times!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Might aswell sink if BDL has given up :o( .....bad times!

Get in!! ;-)

Oh alright then -

[cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Do you know any jokes about bread and butter..?

No
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Can you "Mime" ?

Depends
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bowler or Batter ?

Love to bowl
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Einstiens e=mc2, newtons law of gravity, marconne inveting radio, logie baird the tv, john babbage the computer, colnel saunders secret recipe, things that have changed the world for better and for worse, .Dave.... who has the fittest WAG at the club?

Deon's wife is a lovely lady
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]BDL is it true that as of pre-season you are going to undertake intensive 'jumping training' after this seasons tunnel antics?

Will be spending time with the Royal Marines

[cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]BDL, lager & lime or shandy?

Prefer Apple Cider with a dash of Lemonade

Stebo - I cannot comment! ;-)
  • Options
    Is Himself at The Valley Today ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Is Himself at The Valley Today ?

No, I was initially asked if I was available, I was, but the Soccer Six organisers didn't get back to me
  • Options
    No he wasnt... sadly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!