Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave is it true you were the only child who didn't pee in the pool at the end of the programme when timbercroft were on 'we are the champions' in the 70's.

I was the fat kid, so I wasn't chosen.

[cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL. Did you wife get a photo whe you loogged on and saw this thread?

CCTV at Ebbsfleet may well have picked me up screaming
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, when you go to a resturant and the waiter takes away the starters do you say "please show your apprication for the prawn coctail and please welcome the chicken wrapped in parma ham and seasonal veg" ?

Yes
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Adamtheaddickisgonnadie[/cite]dave would you consider some jackie moon pre match entertainment such as roller skating over some lycra clad babes, or wrestling a live bear? Or would you be open to 1 one 1 lesons with louie spence to bust some moves everytime you make an annoucment kinda like those dancing traffic policeman in america.

Jackie Moon is one of my heroes. Matt Wright and I are working on a special routine for next season. I'd wrestle a bear if it put bums on seats.
  • Options
    Best Thread Ever.

Fair play dude, didn't even expect an answer to my ball bag question!! Normally use it as a trick to make someone touch my elbow skin then tell them thats the same skin they made my ball bags out of!! Funny guy me!!

Great thread tho.
  • Options
    lol BDL you area a legend! well done top responses i will bid you some peace for now.....

Have a good weekend
  • Options
    BDL - why can Goofy talk when Pluto can't? and how fast do hotcakes sell?

p.s. please can you slip in a 'shabba!' now and again
  • Options
    BDL - why have you answered everyone else's questions other than mine?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]BDL - why have you answered everyone else's questions other than mine?

I'm thinking, honest.
  • Options
    What's the record of the day...?
  • Options
    So, did you do the tunnel jump today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]So, did you do the tunnel jump today?

Very badly!
  • Options
    BDL.....

how good did that feel today?
  • Options
    BDL - where have i left me bloody keys?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Perhaps we should do this every week. Kind of like a moment of fame for every Lifer.
  • Options
    dave, can you sort us a bird out for next weekend?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL.....

how good did that feel today?

Brilliant
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]BDL - where have i left me bloody keys?

In you coat, as usual
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]dave, can you sort us a bird out for next weekend?

Duck, Chicken or Turkey?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]BDL - why have you answered everyone else's questions other than mine?

I'm thinking, honest.

Whisper me, next match and I'll give him a shout out!!
  • Options
    Big Dave

Are we gonna get to Wem-ber-leeee?????
  • Options
    BDL
    Am I correct in assuming you don't remember meeting me in a chip shop before an away game at Oxford?

Was it a coincidence that I mentioned 'into the Valley' by Skids and then it was played at the next home game?

Ski or Snowboard?

Shaved or a 'Natural'?
  • Options
    Did you miss out on "Charlton's Best Ever Pitch Announcer" at last night's award's ceremony?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Did you miss out on "Charlton's Best Ever Pitch Announcer" at last night's award's ceremony?

I wasn't there, so must have, hey ho ;-)

[cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]BDL
    Am I correct in assuming you don't remember meeting me in a chip shop before an away game at Oxford?

Was it a coincidence that I mentioned 'into the Valley' by Skids and then it was played at the next home game?

Ski or Snowboard?

Shaved or a 'Natural'?

Blimey, that was years ago, wasn't it after Blackburn in the Cup when Carlo almost got a hatrick? No coincidence at all, you can take all the credit for that!

Snowboard, you can sit down on those.

Not fussy!
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Big Dave

Are we gonna get to Wem-ber-leeee?????

No as we will win on Saturday and the others will slip up.
  • Options
    BDL..........

Do you have any special plans for the pre-match playlist for the Swindon home game?

P.S.

Thanks for the lottery numbers ;-)
  • Options
    What was with the whistle and flute last night dave?
  • Options
    Has your agent sorted out your contract with the club next season - God I hope we can afford to keep you BDL
  • Options
    Caught a glimpse of you after the match last night Dave........ ' dejected' did not come close did it mate!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Caught a glimpse of you after the match last night Dave........ ' dejected' did not come close did it mate![/quote]

Have to say it was very very quiet behind the scenes, the big fella came up to the PA room, not a word was said for ages, I had some great tunes lined up if we had one, after the penalties we felt no music was the best course to take, very quiet journey home
  • Options

Blimey, praise indeed.

Thanks to PeteF for stepping in at the last minute on Monday. He saved our bacon. With the screen throwing a wobbly it was good to have a steady hand at the tiller.

I still feel that part of me has been ripped out, is that a broken heart? Like all of us, it will take time to recover from Monday. It feels worse than relegation.

If they'll have me back, then of course I want to do it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]I still feel that part of me has been ripped out, is that a broken heart? Like all of us, it will take time to recover from Monday. It feels worse than relegation.

Mere trivials old boy. What the public are demanding to know is what is the most adventurous thing you have ever ordered in a restaurant ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]I still feel that part of me has been ripped out, is that a broken heart? Like all of us, it will take time to recover from Monday. It feels worse than relegation.

Mere trivials old boy. What the public are demanding to know is what is the most adventurous thing you have ever ordered in a restaurant ?

Kangaroo Steak, tasted like the smell of a barnyard!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!