Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options

BDL....

what will the lottery numbers be tonight?

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now this is more like the Lifer's I know & love!!!

So BDL, who is your favourite CL girlie?????
    Oh come on, there's no way he's going to answer that unless he's got a deathwish!

He has to, he's the Oracle ;-)
  • Options
    BDL -
    have you any pre-match superstitions?
    what is the hardest name you have had to pronounce?
    what colour is the away kit next season?
  • Options
    What's your shoe size ;-)
  • Options
    How does a Horse sh!t and walk, without getting it all down its legs?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]How does a Horse sh!t and walk, without getting it all down its legs?

The same as us - try it and see.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The valley gold jackpots, are they really done live or are winners already known and it is just a screen thing? I know you are going to say that would be telling so let's go to more important questions ;-)

Dave what are your views on black bin liners? The cheap shit ones or the quality draw string ones?

How far do you think you could throw a duck?

If the answer is 8.472 what is the question? And why do I always make it 8.372?
  • Options
    I often find mysyelf wondering what wood i should use if i was planning on making a table for use in the dining room, do you have the answer BDL?
  • Options
    Dave, on a scale of one to ten. How difficult was it to, not punch Pardew as he walked passed you, when we played Southampton?
  • Options
    Dave you tend to chose a hand mike, have you ever considerd a britney spears type head mike? Leaving your hands free to jugle and sign for the deaf addicks.

And finally.... jesus over a 100 posts on a random question I wanted to ask dave!

Will you be available in 3D for selective matches next season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDL - Is the big screen getting worse week by week or do you need cataracts...?
  • Options
    dave, when you go on holiday what one item do you always travel with and why?
  • Options
    BDL, are they going to save 6Music?
  • Options
    BDL, what is going to be your first question to Steve Waggot on Wednesday?
  • Options
    Can I have adams address from the data files so I can petrol bomb his house...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Can I have adams address from the data files so I can petrol bomb his house...
    LOL :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave you tend to chose a hand mike, have you ever considerd a britney spears type head mike? Leaving your hands free to jugle and sign for the deaf addicks.

Ha ha ha brilliant!
  • Options
    BDL, with a run up and from a penalty spot, what animal could you kick over a crossbar?
  • Options
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?

If you choke a smurf, what colour will it turn?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why cant a heterosexual guy tell another heterosexual guy he thinks his booty’s fly?
  • Options
    BDL - why have you never been the centrefold in the Valley Review?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2010
    BDL, you in a cage, with a baboon, who would win the no holds barred contest?
  • Options
    Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
  • Options
    dave would you consider some jackie moon pre match entertainment such as roller skating over some lycra clad babes, or wrestling a live bear? Or would you be open to 1 one 1 lesons with louie spence to bust some moves everytime you make an annoucment kinda like those dancing traffic policeman in america.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    BDL.

1) Why is there only one monopolies commission?

2) Why do men have nipples?

3) Who would you want to replace Pears Moron with on Britain Gots Talent; Karl Marx, Vladimir Ilich Ulyanov, Che Guevara or Mao Tse-tung?

4) What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]BDL - why have you never been the centrefold in the Valley Review?

Didnn't think the club did an A3 version?
  • Options
    haha this threads jokes!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    BDL....3blokes...at his age, how?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    BDL
    'whats your favourate Karaoke song?'

'Do you play poker?' if so check out our infamous tournement ;o)

I notice from your profile you dont like the mahoussive Vanessa Feltz why? is it cos she fat!
  • Options
    BDL - Can I have a signed photo please

......................of Phil Parkinson - cheers mate x
  • Options

4) What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

That answer is a little obvious Addickted if you don't mind me saying and a little beneath our pitch announcer :-)

Meanwhile, Dave, have you had the urge to get to the valley early and give SE London a loud rendition of your favourite song over the stadium pa?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!