Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Did I, oh gawd, sorry Dan. Didn't want to be there, was buying a car seat for the sister-in-law who's back from NZ in a couple of weeks. Sorry.
    A car seat, how tall is she...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Did I, oh gawd, sorry Dan. Didn't want to be there, was buying a car seat for the sister-in-law who's back from NZ in a couple of weeks. Sorry.

3ft 3, she's a pygmy, answers to the name of Tulula and smokes cigars.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]

3ft 3, she's a pygmy, answers to the name of Tulula and smokes cigars.
    Sounds like my kinda woman, got any nude pics...?
  • Options
    BDL
    What has been your most frightening moment on radio?

How many times did you see Queen live?

Are there any Queens in Queenbrough?
  • Options
    Dave, your clipboard holding style is very dennis nordon esque, did you base your clip boarding style on him or do you prefer the blakey 'get that bus out' clipboard stylee...
  • Options
    oh very good question Adam
  • Options
    He 'ates you, Adam...
  • Options
    Me and dave are sound, I havnt made any harold bishop remarks as dave is looking very trim at the mo, I simply asked a question about wembley.....
  • Options
    Dont mention Penfold from Dangermouse to him then.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Me and dave are sound, I havnt made any harold bishop remarks as dave is looking very trim at the mo, I simply asked a question about wembley.....
    I don't remember seeing Blakey at Wembley...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is he up yet?
  • Options
    Awesome Thread dudes, in stitches here lol

BDL an Ollie quesssy for ya.

Why does the skin on the elbow feel like ball bag??

Cheers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, your clipboard holding style is very dennis nordon esque, did you base your clip boarding style on him or do you prefer the blakey 'get that bus out' clipboard stylee...[/quote]

thought it was more graham norton
  • Options
    Now this is more like the Lifer's I know & love!!!

So BDL, who is your favourite CL girlie?????

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
  • Options
    So what is the Big Dave doing this weekend? obviously Charlton but what else

What will the score be tomorrow?

What is the speed of light?

Whos going to be the next prime-minister?

Hows Life?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Anyone home....hello?
  • Options
    You went to Timbercroft and Woolwich?

I also went to both these schools before joking Greenwich.

BDL, do you think I'm am living your life but 30 years behind?
  • Options
    All the best people went to Timbercroft and the Poly (although I only lasted at the Poly for 12 months before being dragged kicking and screaming to Boarding School).
  • Options
    BDL, Dave.........................WHERE ARE YOU???????
  • Options
    Having spoken to the legend that is BDL, he is working hard this morning but will answer your questions at some stage, he seem genuinely touched to be seen as the new Charlton Oracle......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite] Dave, will you say a hello to my son over the mike at half time on Saturday?

He's currently obsessed with football commentary/announcements. Every morning I get, "You know what you've got to do, make some noise and get behind the boyyyyyyysssssss!"

Love it! CatJnr not quite at this stage but he does join in with BDL at the games...

BDL question....
    Which ground/event (sporting or otherwise) would you most like to announce at?
    and at which event would you be most nervous of making a b***s up?
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be Working!

Pete - Worst Moment on radio? Coming off that Skateboard when I was reading the weather.

More later'ish.........
  • Options
    Oh yes the skateboard in your Rugby League shirt I recall, having eaten a ful English!....... sure its not when Matt had that special glint in his eye?
  • Options
    Do you miss Pete from Warrington BDL or are you glad to be shot of the Norvern monkey?
  • Options
    More to the point BDL are you jealous of him now he gets on Sky every Friday & Saturday night & rubs shoulders with Stevo & Eddie?????
  • Options
    Loving this thread....
  • Options
    Will you be doing your Chrissy Powell impression again when we beat Leeds tomorrow, I think you could jump a bit higher though just to make it more authentic
  • Options
    I have a question: was it you that used to read out the teams when we were in the Prem? If so, did you used to stand in front of the mirror and practice shouting "Radostan, KISHISHEEV!!!" until you were happy with the dramatic effect created?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now this is more like the Lifer's I know & love!!!

So BDL, who is your favourite CL girlie?????
    Oh come on, there's no way he's going to answer that unless he's got a deathwish!
  • Options
    BDL should there be an article in the programme about you to save you answering all these questions?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!