Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options
    He is not answering.....Disgraceful......
  • Options
    Looks like the Oracle has given up already ... no staying power ;-)
  • Options
    Looks like the Oracle has a job to do ... no loyalty to CL ;-)
  • Options
    Dave is it true you were the only child who didn't pee in the pool at the end of the programme when timbercroft were on 'we are the champions' in the 70's.
  • Options
    BDL. Did you wife get a photo whe you loogged on and saw this thread?
  • Options
    Dave, when you go to a resturant and the waiter takes away the starters do you say "please show your apprication for the prawn coctail and please welcome the chicken wrapped in parma ham and seasonal veg" ?
  • Options
    PeteF  
    BDL....3blokes...at his age, how?

Oi!

Good question tho ;-)
  • Options
    BDL

Has the pressure of being the CL Oracle forced you into hiding???
  • Options
    BDL are you alive?
  • Options
    Hello - Gulp - I've been working all day and had no connection on my phone. I will attempt to answer as many as possible, but I have a time limit as I'm down at NWKent Addicks quiz night tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pete F - Frightening moment - Bob and Maria, enough said! (Just imagine Lou and Andy coming to visit you in the radio studio, you get my drift)

Queen - None, but I can live with that, How many times you seen Floyd??

Queens in Queenboro - Just one big one - EEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

Adam, my clipboard style is based on Office 97

MCS That's a very good question and I think the answer is that when a male forms in the womb, his elbow and sack come from the same cells.

KBLS I love you all, but plase don't tell Mrs. BDL as I'll be in trouble again. She never really did forgive me after that incident with the whipped cream, Hot tub and the Bronco's Cow Girls.

JohnnyBev

So what is the Big Dave doing this weekend? obviously Charlton but what else - Bit of cricket with Alex on Monday, maybe a visit to Bluewater to see Iron Man 2

What will the score be tomorrow? 2-0 to us I hope

What is the speed of light? 299 792 458 m/s

Whos going to be the next prime-minister? Hope I'm wrong but I think it will be Cameron

Hows Life? Confused, why me?

More to follow
  • Options
    ah but I saw Roger Waters doing Dark Side!!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]PeteF

Oi!

Good question tho ;-)[/quote]

Just wanted to know as I appear to have repeated the trick!
  • Options
    Plaaayer
    You went to Timbercroft and Woolwich Poly?

I also went to both these schools before joking Greenwich.

BDL, do you think I'm am living your life but 30 years behind?

Joking Greenwich?? That sounds about right - and THIRTY YEARS?????

CatAddick - .
    Which ground/event (sporting or otherwise) would you most like to announce at?
    and at which event would you be most nervous of making a b***s up?

Always nervous of ballsing it up at the Valley, would love to be let loose at an England Game, doubt that will ever happen though!

LenGlover

Do you miss Pete from Warrington BDL or are you glad to be shot of the Norvern monkey/ Article in the Programme....

Pete was a good lad, yes I know none of you liked him but I recommended him for the job (so blame me, but the other choices were not good!), he was a mate before, he still is. As for the programme, that would be down to Matt, Ria, Gary and Tom. Who knows..... probably not.

Sam Lloyd - Would rather one of the players do it, but if the call comes.......

Heath Hero - That was Mr. Cole before he was a very naughty boy

Alex Wright - Time machine is busted, it is a De Lorean after all!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]PeteF

Oi!

Good question tho ;-)

Just wanted to know as I appear to have repeated the trick!

Ha ha - you old fool - 9 months time then??
  • Options
    MrOneLung
    BDL -
    have you any pre-match superstitions? - None, apart from not reading the half time announcements
    what is the hardest name you have had to pronounce? Far too many to name, but there have been one or two that the opposition stitched me up on. You ask the backroom staff how to say the name and they give you something completely different.
    what colour is the away kit next season? - I would hope White or Yellow of Blue or Black

Sam lloyd
    What's your shoe size ;-) - Twelve

bibble
    How does a Horse sh!t and walk, without getting it all down its legs? It's all to down with forward motion and there is an equation M=D/T+speed

3blokes
    The valley gold jackpots, are they really done live or are winners already known and it is just a screen thing? I know you are going to say that would be telling so let's go to more important questions ;-) - It's drawn before by and independent person, then we read it out. My number has never come out......yet

Dave what are your views on black bin liners? The cheap shit ones or the quality draw string ones? Quality John, pay that extra penny for less poo on the floor when they split

How far do you think you could throw a duck? - About 24.9 metres

If the answer is 8.472 what is the question? And why do I always make it 8.372? - Because you are a teacher John.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]PeteF

Oi!

Good question tho ;-)[/quote]

Just wanted to know as I appear to have repeated the trick![/quote]

Ha ha - you old fool - 9 months time then??[/quote]

Not that drastic !!!!! yet......
  • Options
    kigelia
    I often find mysyelf wondering what wood i should use if i was planning on making a table for use in the dining room, do you have the answer BDL? A good Teak, it's a good hardwood and will last should you build it firm and strong

T.C.E

Dave, on a scale of one to ten. How difficult was it to, not punch Pardew as he walked passed you, when we played Southampton? He completely blanked me when he walked past. (10)

adamtheaddick
    Dave you tend to chose a hand mike, have you ever considerd a britney spears type head mike? Leaving your hands free to juggle and sign for the deaf addicks. - Pete, you've seen me Juggle! Tell him, as for the last time I did any signing, well the bloke nearly had a heart attack from laughing when I told him that I wasn't a Banker

And finally.... jesus over a 100 posts on a random question I wanted to ask dave!

Will you be available in 3D for selective matches next season? Get them Glasses out baby - you better believe it - Super Macrovision

JT
    BDL - Is the big screen getting worse week by week or do you need cataracts...? - Yep it is, poor old thing

ads
    dave, when you go on holiday what one item do you always travel with and why? The wife as she has the passports and usually the money

CHG
    BDL, are they going to save 6Music? - Yes, they'll close Radio One and put Chris Moyles on the scrap heap (I hope)

Alex Wright
    BDL, what is going to be your first question to Steve Waggot on Wednesday? Where's me pint oh and have you met Seth before?
  • Options
    Can I give up now and come back later?????
  • Options
    Good idea mate.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gentlemen please dont ask BDL to sing, its traumatic for him.......hop banana
  • Options
    Hang on BDL you have already sung at The Valley..... in the car park
  • Options
    adsads
    edited April 2010
    dave, how do i get to level 29 of manic miner on the ZX spectrum, im stuck?
  • Options
    Great work BDL
  • Options
    BDL - only one question from me.

Who put the bop in the bopdoowopdoowop?

An early response would be appreciated.

RMG
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]dave, how do i get to level 29 of manic miner on the ZX spectrum, im stuck?

It's one of the lost levels and I never managed to get there. Apparantly jump on the Banyan tree three times.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Hang on BDL you have already sung at The Valley..... in the car park

So did you, badly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]BDL

Has the pressure of being the CL Oracle forced you into hiding???

Almost

[cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]BDL are you alive?

Barely
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]BDL
    'whats your favourate Karaoke song?'

'Do you play poker?' if so check out our infamous tournement ;o)

I notice from your profile you dont like the mahoussive Vanessa Feltz why? is it cos she fat!

My Way

Poker - I'm absolutely useless

VF - Just cannot stand the woman and how the hell is she on radio when me and the boys can't get a gig? Jealousy to be honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]BDL - Can I have a signed photo please

......................of Phil Parkinson - cheers mate x

Ring up the club!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]

4) What great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to physical states?

That answer is a little obvious Addickted if you don't mind me saying and a little beneath our pitch announcer :-)

Meanwhile, Dave, have you had the urge to get to the valley early and give SE London a loud rendition of your favourite song over the stadium pa?

Addickted's questions will be answered, in a special way!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!