Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Comments

• Options
    Sh*t. I had a £100 bet with Coral it was mousakka.

Just can't catch a break at the moment....
  • Options
    BDL, can you fix it for me to be a mascot at one of the games next season?
  • Options
    Dave, fashion experts predict the trends of this summer will be classically inspired but with a serious infusion of the sex and skin, but i think that's a load of rubbish and most Kent pikies will still be wearing the same old SportsWorld cheap clobber that has graced their drawers for the last 5 years.

So what will it be Dave ? Should i be expecting to be dazzled by a plethora of high-dress splits, military and tribal trends, or will it be a barrage of londsdale t-shirts and reebok sweat pants ?
  • Options
    BDL
    sponge or stone?
  • Options
    SINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]BDL, can you fix it for me to be a mascot at one of the games next season?

Speak to Suztsue8

[cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Dave, fashion experts predict the trends of this summer will be classically inspired but with a serious infusion of the sex and skin, but i think that's a load of rubbish and most Kent pikies will still be wearing the same old SportsWorld cheap clobber that has graced their drawers for the last 5 years.

So what will it be Dave ? Should i be expecting to be dazzled by a plethora of high-dress splits, military and tribal trends, or will it be a barrage of londsdale t-shirts and reebok sweat pants ?

Well from where I live I guess it's a Lonsdale summer

[cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]BDL
    sponge or stone?

Love a bit of sponge, especially with Strawberry Jam and cream filling
  • Options
    BDL
    Curry or Chinese?
  • Options
    Leg or breast Dave?
  • Options
    BDL........

Was Monday the loudest you've ever heard the Valley?
  • Options
    My sister who lives in Victoria Way said it was the loudest she had.
  • Options
    Dave, have you ever been tempted to break wind whilst walking past the away dugout, I imagine it must be very tempting with the likes of old big nose in the dugout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I knew this bloody thread would go running off - SINK!!!!!!!
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL
    Curry or Chinese?

Both!! Curry - Chicken Dhansak with Mushroom Pilau and Bombay Aloo. Chinese - Chicken Chow Mein with Crispy shredded Beef.
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Leg or breast Dave?

Breast is best, or so my mother told me!
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL........

Was Monday the loudest you've ever heard the Valley?

Yes, it was absolutely rocking
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, have you ever been tempted to break wind whilst walking past the away dugout, I imagine it must be very tempting with the likes of old big nose in the dugout.

I normally sit by the Away dugouts ;-)
  • Options
    BDL......

do you think the Lib-Tory government will last more than 12 months before there is another general election?
  • Options
    BDL........have you heard that the bird is the word?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]BDL........have you heard that the bird is the word?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Bloody earworms.
  • Options
    Rocket ot Tubes ?
  • Options
    BDL......

on the 29th will you be

A- Cheering on Swindon
    B- Cheering on Millwall
    C- having a few beers in sunny kentish pub garden
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL......

do you think the Lib-Tory government will last more than 12 months before there is another general election?

I give it a couple of years before the cracks rip them apart
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]BDL........have you heard that the bird is the word?

Have now

[cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Rocket ot Tubes ?

Rocket - Def not Chamberlain who has never really liked us, despite a load of us swelling Torquay's ranks one saturday up at Underhill.

[cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL......

on the 29th will you be

A- Cheering on Swindon
    B- Cheering on Millwall
    C- having a few beers in sunny kentish pub garden

C - avoiding any media that day.
  • Options
    Dave, is it true if I keep doing it I will go blind...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, is it true if I keep doing it I will go blind...

Bet BDL didn't see that one coming
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave, is it true if I keep doing it I will go blind...

Nor will adam.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]

Nor will adam.

I can see your point
  • Options
    BDL.......

Have you stopped answering questions?
  • Options
    BDL
    Sponge eh? maybe you should look up the whole sponge vs stone thing, your choice may change fella.
  • Options

Whats on special this week Dave?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]bigdaves.jpg

Meat & two veg ?
  • Options
    On the loudness question... during extra time someone posted to Twitter (can't provide a proper link unfortunately):

"I live 1.5 miles from the Charlton football ground and can hear the crowd singing. Impressive"
  • Options

Yes.
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]BDL.......

Have you stopped answering questions?

No, not yet anyway SINK!!!!!

[cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]BDL
    Sponge eh? maybe you should look up the whole sponge vs stone thing, your choice may change fella.

STONE

[cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]bigdaves.jpg

A really nice Parma Ham, cured in Italian Wines
  • Options
    Y-Fronts or Shorts...?
  • Options
    Both.
  • Options
    Dave, do you think england fans will be safe in south africa as everyday there is anothere scare story about car jackings, terrosits being eaten by lions, do you think they should raise the fact that in africa the biggest killer is the hippopotmus?

And lastly, what technique do you use to disguse trumps in public? I go fot the cough loudly technique... COUGH COUGH COUGH..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!