Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon away ticket restrictions (13.50 Update - SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Just be thankful we didn't get Exeter in the play offs!
  • Options
    Bigfatpete..........cheers for getting mine, guys i kinda do feel guilty as i havnt been to many away games this season and think that those who have been and are sth and vg should get first dibs.
    Still when we get to Wembly there should be enough for all, as long as the Club doesnt sell them by accident know what I mean Nick!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Got my ticket going on my own, driving.

100 calls and you only bought 1 ticket, you could've got 1 more for someone on here. ;-)
  • Options
    Given up now just going to watch it at the pub!
  • Options
    Dont make me feel any worse fella!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    What's annoying about the calls is that you get cut off at 1.04 minutes, so it's 20p per call. Does it really need to take so long to say "call back later loser"?
  • Options
    Tickets in my hand. :-)
  • Options
    Hurrah!

8th in queue :-)
  • Options
    5th and my battery is bleeping.................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]What's annoying about the calls is that you get cut off at 1.04 minutes, so it's 20p per call. Does it really need to take so long to say "call back later loser"?

I bet it's 2 min call, at the end of the message she tell you, you buy tickets on line ( you can't for this game.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone wants a free lift from anywhere in the dartford area can they please get me a ticket.

I'll pay face value and can offer a nice comfy mondeo seat for the journey!

This includes return home too

whisper me if interested and can get me a ticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]5th and my battery is bleeping.................
    I know I shouldnt laugh but that would be hilarious if it cut out.
  • Options
    ringing from mobile in belfast airport. Been to 39 games this season but looks like i'm going to miss this one. Disgraceful decision to sell them like this.
  • Options
    Anyone want to exchange CON numbers and have a race who gets on first and gets to order the tickets?
  • Options
    Keeps kicking me off the phone and website is screwed

Great
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite] and website is screwed

You can't buy Swindon away tickets online anyway.
  • Options
    Phewwwwwwwwwww.....
  • Options
    Been trying since 9am non stop for over 3 hours now. The last 10 minutes i've resorted to using two phones and calling twice at a time. Still no luck, starting to get a bit wound up, lol
  • Options
    woooooo, the two phone lines at once has come through. im number 9 baby yeah!!!!
  • Options
    Just a thought. I understand the tickets are for the same stand as the League game, i.e along the side. WHEN we sell them all, will tickets for the stand behind the goal become available?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone can't get a ticket through Charlton and wants to try for the home sections at Swindon, they go on general sale at 8am on Wednesday.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Red God[/cite]Just a thought. I understand the tickets are for the same stand as the League game, i.e along the side. WHEN we sell them all, will tickets for the stand behind the goal become available?

When we went for the league game the stand at the side was full and we only had just over 1000, i think the 2000 is for behind the goal and swindon are having the side bit for home fans
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]and website is screwed

Need home as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]

Need home as well

Same here, tried yesterday on line, its my address with my old post code, so I didn't buy it.
  • Options
    Any idea how long coach tickets are on sale for? (the away leg coach i want)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]

Need home as well

Same here, tried yesterday on line, its my address with my old post code, so I didn't buy it.

happened to me as well, only thing you can do is ring up
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]What's annoying about the calls is that you get cut off at 1.04 minutes, so it's 20p per call. Does it really need to take so long to say "call back later loser"?

Of course it does, so the club swindle an extra 10p out of you.

Charlton Athletic Football Club and those involved with the decision making should be ashamed with themselves, this entire situation is an absolute joke, I can't believe the club is so prepared to just shaft it's loyal customers like this. The fact there was no restirctions just shows how lazy those at the top are, why bother doing something that doesnt benefit them when it requires effort. The club knew this would sell out with or without restrictions, save a bit of effort / money on their part and f*** the fans.

It's simply not good enough.
  • Options
    While we are in ranting corner, the online ticketing thing is well worthy of another verbal volley, as most people i here can't get it working and get left with blank screens.

My wife emailed yesterday to get new passwords for both of us to do the online. Got a reply saying they will be with us within the next half hour.

Guess what.........
  • Options
    Coach tickets will be on sale until at least Wednesday, probably later.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]

Need home as well

I rang yesterday to buy my home ticket, didn't buy online as the address shown was my current address but old postcode exactly as you said, when i got through and bought my ticket the lady had my correct postcode and said the internet must be incorrect, my tickets would be sent to correct address. Strange same thing has happened with other people