Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon away ticket restrictions (13.50 Update - SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]While we are in ranting corner, the online ticketing thing is well worthy of another verbal volley, as most people i here can't get it working and get left with blank screens.

My wife emailed yesterday to get new passwords for both of us to do the online. Got a reply saying they will be with us within the next half hour.

Guess what.........

Did the same yesterday and within 10 mins, I got my password.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Airman, your information has been very helpful.

With regards to the coaches can you organise getting some scarfs on the coach? I know a long shot.

Do you think we will sell te valley out?
  • Options
    Im trying online but have decided not to bother as its not working for me either and call tomorrow when everything has calmed down.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]

I rang yesterday to buy my home ticket, didn't buy online as the address shown was my current address but old postcode exactly as you said, when i got through and bought my ticket the lady had my correct postcode and said the internet must be incorrect, my tickets would be sent to correct address. Strange same thing has happened with other people

The online application draws on the same database as the system in the office, so it's not clear how this could be possible.
  • Options
    No restrictions on Home tickets signals Swindon and Touts all over it ?
  • Options
    I was told the whole address was wrong when online it had my correct address and old postcode... it's a lottery folks
  • Options
    wait till the box office has under a fortnight to sell 35k for wembley.....;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]wait till the box office has under a fortnight to sell 35k for wembley.....;o)

Everyone will rush to buy in the first couple of days, after that it'll be fine.
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]No restrictions on Home tickets signals Swindon and Touts all over it ?

Their tickets go on general sale 8am Wednesday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]

I rang yesterday to buy my home ticket, didn't buy online as the address shown was my current address but old postcode exactly as you said, when i got through and bought my ticket the lady had my correct postcode and said the internet must be incorrect, my tickets would be sent to correct address. Strange same thing has happened with other people

The online application draws on the same database as the system in the office, so it's not clear how this could be possible.

I had the same problem yesterday, I didn't buy them, as I didn't wanting them go to my old address. Now, I can't get through out the internet or by phone, and will lose my seat.
  • Options
    Airman i want my scarf on this coach ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is all i get when i try to access the on-line facility:

A communication error occurred: ""
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Airman i want my scarf on this coach ;)

take it to another thread, but if you want a scarf, go and buy a freakin scarf.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]wait till the box office has under a fortnight to sell 35k for wembley.....;o)

Everyone will rush to buy in the first couple of days, after that it'll be fine.
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]No restrictions on Home tickets signals Swindon and Touts all over it ?

Their tickets go on general sale 8am Wednesday
    True, but looking at our site - it seems they are already on general sale for us meaning anyone (including Swindon) can ring up and buy wherever they want.

Or have I read it wrong?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Easy now. You dont ask, you dont get as they say.
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]1415

No it's not! It's 1251!

You need a new watch fella!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Easy now. You dont ask, you dont get as they say.

Why do you expect the club to give you a scarf because you are on a coach?

And as AFKA said if you don't have a scarf already go and buy one.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    WSS - i read this info on their site:

"STFC Season Ticket Holders only (new and existing) can obtain their semi-final play-off tickets, home and/or away, by visiting the STFC Box Office.
    Existing Season Ticket Holders MUST bring their Season Ticket with them.
    Voucher C will be required for the away leg. New Season Ticket Holders to bring some form of identification.
    Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved until 7pm Tuesday 11th May.
    Thereafter those seats will go on general sale.

Order of priority:
    Sunday May 9th 10am - 5pm (2009/10 Season Ticket Holders Only)
    Monday May 10th 8am - 7pm (All Season Ticket Holders)
    Tuesday May 11th 8am - 7pm (All Season Ticket Holders/Fans with a ticket stub from the Brentford home game)
    Wednesday May 12th 8am - 7pm (General Sale)

So basically Charlton fans should be able to get a ticket in their end on Wednesday morning.
  • Options
    I dont expect. I read what he put, but thanks for writing it again.
  • Options
    Free scarves for everyone... ?

Would rather have a rain poncho to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope if, we get to the final, we don't have a mad free for all, 2 per season ticket holder, but spread out so people have been to away games get first dibs on the cheaps they want.
  • Options
    400 left at 1pm according to OS.
  • Options
    So Swindon travel is looking like this I hear. 600 in cars, 400 on the train, and a 1,000 on the bandwagon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]400 left at 1pm according to OS.

the figure is unfortunately 40 minutes old so i'm guessing it's last dregs now at the rate we've seen this morning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]So Swindon travel is looking like this I hear. 600 in cars, 400 on the train, and a 1,000 on the bandwagon

lol
  • Options
    Once these are gone by the way, and inevitably there will be spares knocking around with people buying for people they hadn't had a definite yes from and playing it safe, or people buying before they'd sorted time off work... can it be reminded on here that it's £16 a ticket and the old-fashioned way is face value and maybe a beer or two for someone's trouble... have seen it a few times on here this season, people trying to make an extra few quid and it aint right and have a feeling there could be some double mark-ups in circulation over the next few days. Touting is one of the most wretched things about modern football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I hope if, we get to the final, we don't have a mad free for all, 2 per season ticket holder, but spread out so people have been to away games get first dibs on the cheaps they want.

Arrangements would very much depend on who we play. We are discussing what would happen with the Target 40,000 committee tonight and internally tomorrow, but it will be structured if we get there. I think it's obvious Millwall would be very difficult.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Once these are gone by the way, and inevitably there will be spares knocking around with people buying for people they hadn't had a definite yes from and playing it safe, or people buying before they'd sorted time off work... can it be reminded on here that it's £16 a ticket and the old-fashioned way is face value and maybe a beer or two for someone's trouble... have seen it a few times on here this season, people trying to make an extra few quid and it aint right and have a feeling there could be some double mark-ups in circulation over the next few days. Touting is one of the most wretched things about modern football.

agreed. Face value and no more other than a pint.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]400 left at 1pm according to OS.

Tell the bloke to stop taking photos of the queue and telling us how busy they are, and answer the phone.
  • Options
    I really don't envy your job Airman if we do get there and if it is Millwall... plenty of charlton as they did at the valley will no doubt help out their cushy millwall mates