Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

Comments

• Options
    Pigeons
  • Options
    Seagullls
  • Options
    Feet
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Not read the whole thread so might repeat some but here goes:

Women who wear trainers to work with their smart suit/trousers
    People who tell you to move down when the whole carriage is rammed
    People (mainly tourists) who walk onto the entrance of a tube platform then just stop, therefore preventing anyone else getting onto it
    White kids who think they are black
    Kids who think they're hard because they support Millwall
    Chinese/Japanese tourists. Possibly the slowest walking people in the world.
    Jehovahs
    Cold callers. If i want your product, i'll ring you.
    Alan Pardew
    'Supporters' of Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd/Spurs/Liverpool etc to whom the extent of supporting their club is to wear their club shirt to the pub on sunday and go home as soon as the game ends
  • Options
    Lucky lucky men that try to sell you fake sunglasses and watches despite the fact you're already wearing both...
  • Options
    Alan Green
    Chris Evans
    Danny Baker
    Colin Murray
    Stephan Nolan
    RIchard Bacon
    Alister Campbell
    Peter Mandleson
    Peter Hain
    Lee Evans
    Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Dora O'Brian, Andy Parsons and all the other so called comedians who literally just take the pee out of people and swear.
    Does anyone actually tell jokes anymore?
  • Options
    Cab drivers who have their light on then moan that they are on way home round the corner when you ask them to go to Zone 4 and then complain that mini cabs take their business

Bars, pubs and clubs that employ the "No spray, no lay" toilet attendants.

Shoes and collar only places... is letting in a chav with a knocked off ralph lauren and a pair of £20 silver- buckled loafers really gonna improve the aura of your establishment

The Northern telesales pr1ck from Tmobile who phones me more than my mum does

Anyone who has, does or will appear in Heat magazine.

That horrible snivelly t1t Matt Allbright from Watchdog....would love to see him and his Portugese rent boy get their comeuppance.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    RedZed333 1 day ago quote# 32
    Jesus boots and white socks...

at last someone else who hates white socks, thank you redzed. the only place for them is in a sporting capacity and nothing else, there so bloody naff!

and they always seem to be worn by people whose trousers are too short as well, real dildos!
  • Options
    Crisps packets now changed to green for salt + vinegar and blue for cheese + onion. Whose stupid idea was that!
  • Options
    people trying to sell you heather and grumpy old men who moan about everything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    waggot
  • Options
    People taking their dogs for a walk on one of those 300ft expandable dog leashes... The dog shites a pile and the owner thinks it's got nothing to do with them...Oi, your dog's had a shite...!!!....Clean it up...!!!
  • Options
    6. £6 per hour Night Pay petrol garage employees on London Road, Wrotham at 1145pm on Thursday 3rd June who ignorantly stack shelves and choose to ignore you waiting at the pay window, then eventually saunter over and tell you their closed with a smug look on their face. Message to employee concerned: "You are a member of staff you dont run the business, its a 24/7 garage hence the night pay window, you are lazy and unhelpful and you look like a monk with your head shaved that way twat"

7. "Watch Tv" bosses for removing the re run series of Dallas which was being shown at 6am on Sat and Sun morning. Why show about 2 years of episodes and then kill it on a cliffhanger with Cliff Barnes about to die from an overdose!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Dora O'Brian, Andy Parsons and all the other so called comedians who literally just take the pee out of people and swear.

No, because it isnt 1978 anymore...

;-)
  • Options
    People who ask for a window seat on a plane and then pull the blind down depriving everyone else of a view.
  • Options
    fat shell suit wearers who beat their children in supermarkets
    golf
  • Options
    "one way only" Dodgem rides
  • Options
    People who constantly find something to complain about.
    Posters on internet bloggs/chat sites.

p.s. What is there to hate about vegetarians?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Alan Green
    Chris Evans
    Danny Baker
    Colin Murray
    Stephan Nolan
    RIchard Bacon
    Alister Campbell
    Peter Mandleson
    Peter Hain
    Lee Evans

Bet you love simon amstell then :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

Nothing per se. Each to their own as long as they don't try to force their views on me.

However there is a strand of the breed with authoritarian, intolerant tendencies whom aggressively seek to impose their food fad on others.

I suggest the poster above may have have encountered this aggresive brand of vegetarian.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

Nothing per se. Each to their own as long as they don't try to force their views on me.

However there is a strand of the breed with authoritarian, intolerant tendencies whom aggressively seek to impose their food fad on others.

I suggest the poster above may have have encountered this aggresive brand of vegitarian.
    Fair enough, I am a veggie myself but I can't stand those types.
  • Options
    If you have ever shared a van with a vegetarian you will have a certain loathing of them.

I did, and the farts were enough to make me retch everytime
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If you have ever shared a van with a vegetarian you will have a certain loathing of them.

I did, and the farts were enough to make me retch everytime[/quote]

whereas those meaty ones are lovely?!
  • Options
    Just as unpleasant but less frequent
  • Options
    throwing fag butts outside of the car window
  • Options
    Banging my head on rafters.

People at meetings. Someone always acts a complete tosser. Sometimes it's me.

Monday morning.

Born agains.

Litter.

Dogs.
  • Options
    Shops that claim they take cards (according to the poster in the door) then tell you there is a minimum spend when you get to the counter.

Old people that walk at a snails pace right in front of you then run for the bus like an athlete with a walking stick.

People that have something physically wrong with them that have serious attitude problems and treat everyone like crap because they think the world owes them something.

People out in public in there night clothes.

Mums that dress little kids in clothes that they wouldn't approve of if they were teenagers, such as mini skirts and boob tubes.

I could also go on for hours...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If you have ever shared a van with a vegetarian you will have a certain loathing of them.

I did, and the farts were enough to make me retch everytime

Again fair enough (particularly on the frequency), but just think how healthy those farts are. Low in fat and probably almost organic! It should be a pleasure to share the cab.
  • Options
    People who contribute to a list and tell you how they could go on adding more given time simple words being misspelled.these people are clearly loosers i could go on but i'm off out
  • Options
    Plenty of pet hates but the one that currently annoys me is vaguebooking - those annoying taglines in Facebook that say meaningless things like "Melanie is wondering whether today will be the day"...