Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

Comments

• Options
    MATLAB
  • Options
    You get to the checkout with packet of chewing gum and the stupid mare says 'Do you need a hand to pack your bags, sir...?'
  • Options
    SE9SE9
    edited June 2010
    Temperory traffic lights, white people talking like they are black, people walking around with their hands down their pants (saw this so much inside and thought you c@£ts, also see it out here, just the other month i saw some teenage girl walking around like it)
  • Options
    Still MATLAB
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Zinedine Bagheri[/cite]lol lmao lmfao rofl etc is annoying to me.

Lol is double annoying when people lol at their own joke/comment

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]People who put their feet up on bus and railway carriage seats.

Tell me about it...........
  • Options
    Wrapping stuff in cling film because I cant do it properly.
  • Options
    Trying to sneak to the fridge and causing the floor to exert very loud squeaks.
  • Options
    Oz TV (particularly Channel 9) whose shows always run late/start late so that when you try and record them you miss the last few minutes!

Oz TV (particularly Channel 9) who show shows from series in the wrong order so you can't work out what happened in-between times.

Tracey Grimshaw (ugly bint who fronts a show on Channel 9 which is like That's Life without any of the humour). Gordon Ramsey got into trouble for accurately describing her appearance.

TV Channels that continuously show repeats of shows during prime time when you'd expect to see something decent.

Oz TV channels that show the Oz sportsman failing to qualify in the heats but fail to show the final 'cos there is no-one from Oz in it.

Anyone that doesn't realise how wonderful the BBC is...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Wrapping stuff in cling film because I cant do it properly.
    Anything wrapped in cling film, because I don't like the idea of synthesised oestrogen leaching into my food.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who stay in the cheapest crappiest hotels because they are tight with money and then go on Tripadvisor moaning about how crappy it was.
  • Options
    Back to flying - people who have priority boarding because they have sprogs, and then go and sit near the back.

They should all have to sit near the front, then they and their screaming offspring can all annoy each other and let the rest of us fly in (realative) peace...
  • Options
    People who leave rubbish in shopping trolleys so I have to remove it before I trundle round Sainsbury's. Why do they ? Where do these bits of paper/tissues etc come from ?

Sort it !
  • Options
    I hate these new fangled blinking, flashing, constantly changing advertising hoardings that have sprung up in recent seasons at the high income generating, tv saturated, plastic fan populated stadiums - Highbury, Stamford Bridge ,Old Trafford etc

Totally distracting, and kind of adds to the whole Playstation feel that our beloved top flight now has about it!

Anyone else bothered by these monstrous carbuncles?
  • Options
    Urban youth talk "Innit man".

Last of the Summer Wine and Coronation street.

People who let their dogs shit on the Pavement and leave it their. ( Charlton is one of the worst places for that)

Sweetcorn

Nigerian E Mail scammers. Surely their cannot be a single person who falls for this???

People on the radio constantly go on about Twitter - Get a life

Any films starring Whoopie Goldberg , Jennifer Aniston or Joan Cussack.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I hate these new fangled blinking, flashing, constantly changing advertising hoardings that have sprung up in recent seasons at the high income generating, tv saturated, plastic fan populated stadiums - Highbury, Stamford Bridge ,Old Trafford etc

Totally distracting, and kind of adds to the whole Playstation feel that our beloved top flight now has about it!

Anyone else bothered by these monstrous carbuncles?

I used to be bothered by the one they had at The Valley last year that flashed and blinked away in the corner, but I see that's been switched off now.
  • Options
    Next door's cat...
  • Options
    [cite] ads [/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite] Visible thongs (usually found on some bloated peroxide trout bending down in Sainsbury's)

phhwoar

LOL
  • Options
    Those bumpy bits they are putting at the kerb edges everywhere and on railway platforms.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Those bumpy bits they are putting at the kerb edges everywhere and on railway platforms.[/quote]

aren't they to help blind people from getting run over or falling onto the tracks?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wondered what they were for. Bizarrely, I stubbed my toe on one the bumps as I got on a train at Lewisham and went arse over tit!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Those bumpy bits they are putting at the kerb edges everywhere and on railway platforms.

Tack tiles they are called (so the stick can be 'tacked' against them), they are for the reason described above and used at pedestrian crossings too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Nigerian E Mail scammers. Surely their cannot be a single person who falls for this???

This should make you feel better:
    Revenge
  • Options
    Cans that don't have fcking ringpulls... it's 2010 ffs
    People who use your can opener at parties to open their beer and then put it somewhere in your house and you can't find it.

This is what I get for buying basics chopped tomatoes
  • Options
    when you find your back-up left handed can opener, celebrate, and then it breaks when you try to use it
  • Options
    pet loves: knives that can cut through tins of basics chopped tomatoes
  • Options
    pet hates: tins of tuna
  • Options
    The person who goes to the multipack of crisps in my kitchen cupboard, takes out a pack, eats half of it and put's the other half back. What's the matter with them? Don't they realise that there's not enough in a pack, not too many.
  • Options
    Driving ones being middle lane drivers (lane hogs) especially when they're going at 60mph (who exactly are you overtaking??????) and not signalling. What is so hard about signalling left at a roundabout when going left, not signalling when going straight and signalling right when going right (and signalling left when your turning comes up)? It's amazing how many drivers do not signal properly.
    Another one is when you're about the go to through the ticket barriers at a train station and people stand right in front of the barrier blocking completely it whilst taking an age fumbling inside their bag to find their ticket? Couldn't they have used the walk to the station to find their ticket, don't they do this every single morning? Why the need to stand in front of the barrier and block it?
  • Options
    People who take forever at cash machines and train ticket machines. Look its quite simple - you put the card in the slot, type in your pin no and select the amount you want. For some reason it isn't that simple to some people!

I hate people who tailgate me and when they do I just go even slower to annoy them.

People who jump queues.