Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

Comments

• Options
    Visible thongs (usually found on some bloated peroxide trout bending down in Sainsbury's)
    Pop Socks
    Young blokes with the trousers hanging round their upper thigh
    People on crowded trains who put some object on the seat next to them to "reserve" the seat for some absent/late/might never arrive third party
    Sex and the City - Self obsessed middle class tarts and their vanity.
    Rogue hair suddenly appearing in ears and eyebrows at middle-age.
  • Options
    Spotty little shitehawks wearing hoodies that think they're so fcuking hard when they're with their mates...
  • Options
    Love this thread.

People who don't understand following aFootball team all over the country.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Visible thongs (usually found on some bloated peroxide trout bending down in Sainsbury's)
    .[/quote]

phhwoar
  • Options
    Women at football matches shouting stuff and pretending they know the rules of football, when they quite clearly don't.
  • Options
    Celebs and journos writing books and articles about the birth of their children/death of their mum or dad/battle with addiction or illness or other aspects of their trivial lives that they deem so important that the rest of us simply must be told about them.

Soaps (the TV kind, not the washing aid).

People knocking on the door when not expected.

People calling on the phone late at night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Women at football matches shouting stuff and pretending they know the rules of football, when they quite clearly don't.

You're taking your life in your hands there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 24 Red[/cite]People calling on the phone late at night.
    Or first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Women at football matches shouting stuff and pretending they know the rules of football, when they quite clearly don't.

oi oi ease off there, some of us are exceptions.

16 year old boys pretending they know more about football than people that were going to matches before they were born. :-P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

oi oi ease off there, some of us are exceptions.

16 year old boys pretending they know more about football than people that were going to matches before they were born. :-P

Didn't say all women... just the ones that do are annoying ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Speed limits in roadworks when there is not a soul to be seen working!

I saw a sign yesterday in Norfolk "Kill your speed not our workforce" and rather uncharitably thought chance would be a fine thing!

I have yet to see anybody working on this stretch of dual carriageway following 3 or 4 visits yet the 40 MPH limit still applies. No problem at all with it if they are working but when they are not?
  • Options
    When they open another till and the people at the back of the queue get in on it first.

People who don't move up on the train/tube.
  • Options
    You got a basket full of stuff and the thick mare at the checkout asks 'Do you need a bag, sir...?'
  • Options
    People (usually adolescents) who walk out into the road in front of you ever so slowly to prove how hard they are.
  • Options
    After this mornings journey I would add people that get on the train in the first couple of carriages a few stops in (in my case Billericay) and then huff and puff because all the seats have gone and they have to stand (usually on my toes) for half an hour.

All because they are in a massive rush to get into work, as if they went 3 or 4 (of the 12) carriages back they would get a seat no problem.
  • Options
    People who put their feet up on bus and railway carriage seats.
  • Options
    Whinginging, whining people who always find something to moan about.

Oh ........!
  • Options
    People who don't understand how to drive on the motorway.

It's very simple, you drive in the left hand lane.
    You should only be in the middle lane as long as it takes you to overtake a car who is going slower than you in the left hand lane.
    If you happen to be going faster than someone in the middle lane then move in the right hand lane until you have overtaken them and then back to the left hand lane.

The classic is driving along in the left hand lane of an empty motorway approaching someone dawdling in the middle lane.
    At the last minute moving all the way across to the right hand lane to go past them, then the moment you have passed them cutting right across them and back in to the left lane.
    I always then have a look in my mirror and 9 times out of 10 they are totally oblivious to what you've just done!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]You got a basket full of stuff and the thick mare at the checkout asks 'Do you need a bag, sir...?'

ha ha!

"no don't worry love, I've got deceptively large pockets"
  • Options
    South Eastern Trains. People who go on facebook and update their status with how many dumps they have had today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]People who don't understand how to drive on the motorway.

It's very simple, you drive in the left hand lane.
    You should only be in the middle lane as long as it takes you to overtake a car who is going slower than you in the left hand lane.
    If you happen to be going faster than someone in the middle lane then move in the right hand lane until you have overtaken them and then back to the left hand lane.

Or in the real world, if you drive over 40mph, avoid the left hand lane altogether!
  • Options
    Facebook - 'MrOneLung is looking forward to finishing work today'

People who push the call lift button after I have already pushed it - is my lift calling ability in doubt !!!

People who queue up for 20 minutes, but then dont have their ticket/card/money etc ready and search through their bag/pockets etc.

Motorists / cyclists who dont believe I have right of way on a zebra crossing.

Division One

People who want you to try new foods ' just try it, you might like it' - I dont want to try it, the thought of trying it makes me want to retch - is that what you want to happen in the middle of the restaurant.

lack of escalator etiquette
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]People who want you to try new foods ' just try it, you might like it' - I dont want to try it, the thought of trying it makes me want to retch - is that what you want to happen in the middle of the restaurant.

See, im the opposite. It drives me mad when my bird wont try new grub. ''oh i know i wont like it''....HOW???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]People who want you to try new foods ' just try it, you might like it' - I dont want to try it, the thought of trying it makes me want to retch - is that what you want to happen in the middle of the restaurant.

See, im the opposite. It drives me mad when my bird wont try new grub. ''oh i know i wont like it''....HOW???

But I am the fussiest eater ever - the thought of eating a big forkful of vegetables makes me want to heave.
    Dont even eat cheese,egg or even rice !!!!
  • Options
    People who prowl this message board like a predator and post 'sink ', just because it might have been a thread about 6 months ago . smacks of being a grade 1 smug smart arse, really annoying
  • Options
    Flying Related............

the person in front of you on the plane who lets down his seat as soon as the wheels leave the ground, especially if it's just a short flight - i make sure I give their seat a good kicking & also pull as hard as possible on that seat when getting up & coming back from an uneeded toilet trip..............

people who try to board when it's priority boarding for grannies & families

people who stand up at the back - with their heads bent at a 60 degree angle under the overhead bins - as soon as the plane reaches the gate, even though a whole planeload is getting off in front of them

people who take on about a million pieces of hand luggage

people who walk through the metal detector with enough metal on them to start a small scrap yard in SE London

people who sit in the wrong seat & then get all arsey when you ask them to shift - how difficult is it to work out you are in 18a when you should be in 19a

fatties who spill over into your personal space & arm rest hoggers
  • Options
    lol so true Oakster.
  • Options
    Talking of planes, kids throwing tantrums and their feckless parents offer the excuse only that "you were young once" when you ask them to control their offspring.
  • Options
    lol lmao lmfao rofl etc is annoying to me.

Lol is double annoying when people lol at their own joke/comment
  • Options
    omg!