Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    stick me down for £20.00, i'll get it to you somehow

Cheers
  • Options
    £20 from me
  • Options
    £10 from me. If i win the gnome I will give it a good home.
  • Options
    £10 from me also.
  • Options
    Put me in for £20
  • Options
    £20 for me as usual
  • Options
    Same as last year,
    I'm in for £20
  • Options
    I had to redecorate a bedroom just to make the colours work with the signed ball I won last year.

Everyone should be aware of potential add-on costs.

H - how much is an individual shirt sponsorship ?
  • Options
    £20 from me.

Thanks to the three of you stepping forward to organise, and thanks to everyone of you who contributes and helps support it. Its good recognition for the site, its appreciated, needed, additional income for OUR club (and Seth you now know where it WON'T be going :-), and all those who have won prizes in the last couple of years will tell you how worthwhile it was.
  • Options
    £20 from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £20 from me.
  • Options
    £20 for Cash.
  • Options
    £20 from me.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2010
    By my reckoning that's £680 pledged in less than a day.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]By my reckoning that's £680 pledged in less than a day.[/quote]

And we "only" got £1230 last time.

Would be great to beat that.
  • Options
    Put me down for £20
  • Options
    Do we have a choice what players we can go for? Apart from Dailly obviously.

Or do they inform us of who is available to sponsor?
  • Options
    I am in, as I won last year it would be remiss of me not to. I will gladly match the £20 everyone else has offered. Also can we go for one of midfield nutters please?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Do we have a choice what players we can go for? Apart from Dailly obviously.

Dailly has been decided but dependant on the amount we get, I am sure that we will ask those who have pledged to put forward their suggestions for other sponsorships.
  • Options
    Me £10.00
    Boy £10.00
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Do we have a choice what players we can go for? Apart from Dailly obviously.

We get a choice. Obviously the later we leave the more likely that other players will get chosen by other sponsors.

When we know how much we have got we'll put a list of all the available players up on here and those that have pledged money can vote.

We only went with Dailly as we thought he'd 1. be popular with everyone on here 2. His shirts are likely to go quickly so we didn't want to miss out 3. Curb-it loves him : - )
  • Options
    £20 from me again
  • Options
    £20 from me.

Loved meeting Christian at the dinner last year - sounded really committed to Charlton.
  • Options
    £20 from me

great effort from those that have agreed to organise, I'm sure it's pretty time consuming so many thanks
  • Options
    Please put me down for £20
  • Options
    How about Reidy after he dots the 'I' s & crosses the 'T' s ? (Fingers and toes crossed)
  • Options
    Okay people I have the bank details if you want that and you can also post me a cheque so please whisper if you need details. Else cash will be collected at the first game.
  • Options
    B could I have your bank details please?

Also is there any security questions on the account? Say, your favourite colour? Your mothers maiden name? Many thanks.
  • Options
    Put me down for £10.
  • Options
    i want Semedo!