Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• so mog in the draw i need to put three names. Are you two to one to you or one to two to sandra? Let me know.
  • Put me in for a tenner. Curb please let me know bank details. Thanks.
  • I am happy to put in 50 again this year; very much appreciate the opportunity to participate again.

I would also reiterate a preference for sponsoring young Mr. Cousins this season, particularly as it would be a nice tribute (however pointless) to the efforts of Steve Gritt.

Separately, last year the club's sponsorship scheme was significantly overpriced compared to other League 1 clubs -- £550 for the home shirt; £500 for the away shirt; and £475 for training gear -- and the level of participation reflected the poor decisionmaking made regarding establishing these prices. (In comparison, sponsoring a Bristol kit was £225; Hartlepool United £195; Stockport County £150; Wycombe £175; Tranmere £250; Walsall £300; and Exeter £300).

I would hope that some adjustments are made, if only to avoid the embarrassment of having the bulk of sponsorship opportunities left open.
  • 2-1 to Sandra.
  • Your comments regarding the cost & poor uptake of shirt sponsorship mirror my thoughts, collegeparkaddick. My understanding from Ravi at the Club is that costs of such will remain the same as last season - non negotiable. However, I intend to write to Stephen K to suggest a 10% discount (min) for those renewing sponsorships from the previous season as an incentive.....Not holding my breath though.

I can see the Sponsors' Dinner with fewer tables than ever next May but maybe this is what the Club wants ? Definitely no Sam Lloyd to lighten proceedings now that her beloved Lloydie has gone north....
  • £20.00 from Morts-Genius, I will need Bank Details Curbs?
  • £20 from me, I'll find you in the north upper/pub.
  • Is it one payment? or monthley , let me know im happy to do £10
  • £10 from me, will require details, and will wisper curb_it
  • I want to get involved.£20 pledged from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• matt,

it is just one payment but it is upfront.

We must be close to last years total already.

Would be great if Curb-it and -KBslittlesis could raise more than whoever was organised it last season
  • ok no worries, im more than happy to donate £10, would i be able to make this payment on wensday? if yes how do i go about making it.
  • sure curb it will explain
  • i'm in for £10
  • Can you whisper me bank details please?

Much obliged.
  • I'll do £20 again.

I can do a telephonic transfer, send a cheque or give cash to Henry as he says he is helping.

Whichever is easiest.
  • as i mentioned earlier i will reply to all when on proper computer tomorrow as unable to whisper bank details on this phone. Plus i can tick you all off the spreadsheet at same time. So will be back tomorrow folks with all details.
  • A bit late on this sorry, but I'm in for 20 quid.
  • £20 again this year.

could one of you whisper me a postal address please, I sent a bank draft to Henry last year.

I'm away from home at the minute but I can send the money next week.

Phil.
  • Please whisper bank details, B, and I'll transfer it tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• £20 from me.
  • Ok I think i have caught up and replied to all who asked for bank details /cheque etc.

To: Valley floyd red, Sadie Jane, Charltonaddickted Matt, Pshrimpt, Addickted - you havent mentioned how you are going to pay?

options are online transfer/send me a cheque or give me cash at home game.
  • I'll give you cash on the 5th...
  • i would like you to whisper bank details please
  • Put me down for £10 please B!

Is it possible to drop it into you at some point through the week? I'm back in London from tomorrow night till Monday, so I can take a jog down the hill whenever your available.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite] so I can take a jog down the hill.
    Stop lying...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]so I can take a jog down the hill.
    Stop lying...

It's getting back up the hill I struggle with ;-)
  • Can you whisper me you bank details too please. thanks
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ok I think i have caught up and replied to all who asked for bank details
    Am I blacklisted or just in the wrong clique...?
  • I'll give ya cash.